Funniest Pranks Pulled on Roomates?

when I was in college living in a fraternity house (how many stories start like that) , we had a brother that would always go out and get piss drunk, come in and bang on my (and my roomates) door at 3 or 4 in the morning. We both had 8am classes.

Sometimes he would try the old “lean a bucket of water against the door” trick (which never worked).
One day while he was out drinking, my roomate and I climbed out on the roof and broke into his room. The only thing that held his door shut was the deadbolt (no doorknob) and the house was 100yrs old with heavy, solid interior doors.

We took the pins out of the hinges and set a piece of plywood on his couch (about the door length from his door). We put a bunch of plastic cups of water on the plywood and snuck back out through the window the way we came in.
Sure enough, Matt came in all drunk and banging on everyone’s doors, which just woke us all up so we didn’t miss our prank.

As soon as he unlocked the deadbolt, the door fell in and hit the plywood- launching all the cups of water all over the room and all over Matt. Not only did he have a big mess to clean up, but he had a time getting his door back in place. He stopped bothering everyone after that.

[quote]bretc wrote:
Dane Cook:

“So I had this roommate a while back and he was gay, and I didn’t care. I would say like just pay the bill and you go fuck guys or whatever S’s. So, one night I felt a brush against my leg, and I looked down and he was sucking my dick. So I said, “Dude what the fuck are you doing?” and he said “I’m sorry sssssssssss”. So here’s what I said, and I’ll never forget it for as long as I live. I said “You finish up and you get the fuck out of here”.” [/quote]

Which stand-up is that from, that had me dying.

This isn’t a roommate prank, but a prank nonetheless. You see I work with this real douchebag, everyone hates him. He thinks he is a super cool guy though. I, being a complete asshole decided that I would fuck with him. I created a fake myspace page complete with pictures of some random chick.

He took the bait and started chatting it up with her (really me). I’d get him to meet the fake chick at random bars, which of course she wouldn’t be at.

She’d ask him personal questions like how often he masterbates and if he could hook up with a member of the same sex who it would be, etc. All of these emails are saved and will be revealed to him at the right time.

And by the way, I started this in the beginning of October and it’s still going on with him being non the wiser.

Roommate passed out on the couch. We stacked every piece of furniture in the room on top of him. This included a coffee table and 2 arm chairs.

We all woke up the next morning and the living room was trashed and he was in bed. He didn’t remember a thing.

Looking back, we should probably be glad we didn’t suffocate him.

We also used to shave eyebrows and clip eyelashes. Talk about looking like a mutant.

Not a roommate, but me and 2 buddies decided to watch the Star Wars Trilogy ( original, as this was 1991) one night. It was winter in Canada so it was dark by 5PM.

Anyway, one buddy fell asleep about 5 minutes into Star Wars, so me and the other guy carefully set his wristwatch to about 1 AM and the clock on the VCR too, put in “Return of the Jedi” to the Ewoks dancing at the end, woke him up and told him he’d slept through them all.

He went home fast because he thought it was 1 and his parents would kill him. Me and other buddy went back to Star Wars. Buddy called us 10 mis later pissed becasue it was only about 6:30 by then.
Tame I know, but cute.

Dorm rooms on level with street lights. Moth season. Turn off all dorm lights except for lights in target room. Open screen windows in target room. Cut power to street lights. Wait an hour or so. Close screen from outside. Wait for '85 geeks to come back to their living, breathing room.

Bang your roommates’ girl in his bed and leave the used condom underneath his pillow.

[quote]Magnar wrote:
This isn’t a roommate prank, but a prank nonetheless. You see I work with this real douchebag, everyone hates him. He thinks he is a super cool guy though. I, being a complete asshole decided that I would fuck with him. I created a fake myspace page complete with pictures of some random chick.

He took the bait and started chatting it up with her (really me). I’d get him to meet the fake chick at random bars, which of course she wouldn’t be at.

She’d ask him personal questions like how often he masterbates and if he could hook up with a member of the same sex who it would be, etc. All of these emails are saved and will be revealed to him at the right time.

And by the way, I started this in the beginning of October and it’s still going on with him being non the wiser.[/quote]

Wow, that’s fucked up. Good job.

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
farenuff wrote:

1. back when i used to attend church, the youth went on a winter retreat to pigeon forge tennessee. My good friend at the time decided to go and tell the ministers and counslers everything that the boys were planning on pranking the girls, and that kinda got us in trouble so i got my friends and we held a quick meeting to decide what we were gonna do to him for basically ratting us all out. so after about 10 minutes, we decided to borrow (w/o him knowing) his soap dish, shampoo bottle, and toothbrush. we then
    went back to our room and got the penthouse that i snuck in to camp. we (me and 3 others) then took turns with the mag and jizzed all in his soap dish. now remember that this was 4 different dudes’ cum, so it was pretty damn nasty. we then ran his toothbrush thru the cum filled soapdish about 3 coats worth. then emptied his shampoo and filled it back up with the remaining jizz. then when it was done we put the stuff back in place. it was funny because he showered that night, and then came into our room when he was done, and asked us to come to the bathroom because it smelt funny, so we knew he washed his hair, then i asked if he brushed his teeth and he said “yeah, but my teeth still felt dirty so i brushed again.” we let him clean himself with our cum for the rest of weekend, then we told him when we got back. he was mad but couldnt do anything about it since he was weak and fat going against 4 athletes. LOL

[/quote]

Dude, you did that when you used to go to church? What the hell kind of church did you go to?

Once lived with a real douche
I needed a roomate during college as my original roomate backed out and he was a friend of a friend so…

He used to leave shit all around the house, drank my beer(wouldn’t have even minded had the fucker asked but he just drank it), walked around the house naked while people were over

So, one day I had enough…while I was in the shower I decided to get back at him so I took his nice big bottle of shampoo and rubbed one out in it…low and behold a couple of days later he was complaining about dandruff and having to go to a dermatologist because the doctor at school had no idea what was causing it…needless to say I’ve never had to hold back laughter so much before that or since.

and thats my story

oh just thought of another ‘prank’ sort of thing I did in college

I had been going out with this girl for 2 years…then while watching a hockey game on the local channel low and behold there she was making out with another guy
soooooo to make a long story short I took the nudes she had given me for my birthday(some of which featured her playing with herself, in some pretty fucked up positions), scanned them and emailed them to everyone in the school, then took the hard copies and mailed them to her mom via snail mail

and for some reason she doesn’t talk to me anymore…whats with that, not like I harbour any bad feelings

Where to start…

1. We had another one of those obnoxious guys that that would come home loaded at 2 AM pounding on peoples doors and hollaring obscenities.

One night a couple guys found him passed out in the bathroom. They ended up handcuffing him to the radiator in the dorm lobby and left him there naked. The facilities people had to bring in a chain cutter the next morning to detach him. He stopped banging on our doors after that.

1. There was another guy that passed out one night and they duct taped him to his door. The next morning he had vomit all over the front of him and and the floor.

2. One guy found his old hatchback Civic completely flipped over in the parking lot one morning.

3. Another guy got locked into room because some guys wedged a tall dresser between the hallway and his door. He escaped by knocking the screen of his window, then proceeded to beat the shit out of two of the guys that were involved (big dude).

4. Some pothead in our hallway went to a frat party one Saturday night and someone gave him a joint heavily laced with PCP or some other junk. After the party we found him back in his room with his just his boxers on and the heat turned all the way up. He was talking to himself.

He claimed to be talking to this imaginary dude “Tim” and that him and “Tim” were going to go skiing together tomorrow (it was still September). He kept insisting it was “too cold in here” even though it must have been like 100 degrees in his room. They had an ambulance come and get him on a stretcher. He spent two days down in detox.

I was also at the 2003 U of MN riots after the Gopher Hockey Championship. Didn’t participate in any of the destruction, but got to watch a lot of it.

[quote]oaxaca joe wrote:
BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
farenuff wrote:

1. back when i used to attend church, the youth went on a winter retreat to pigeon forge tennessee. My good friend at the time decided to go and tell the ministers and counslers everything that the boys were planning on pranking the girls, and that kinda got us in trouble so i got my friends and we held a quick meeting to decide what we were gonna do to him for basically ratting us all out. so after about 10 minutes, we decided to borrow (w/o him knowing) his soap dish, shampoo bottle, and toothbrush. we then
    went back to our room and got the penthouse that i snuck in to camp. we (me and 3 others) then took turns with the mag and jizzed all in his soap dish. now remember that this was 4 different dudes’ cum, so it was pretty damn nasty. we then ran his toothbrush thru the cum filled soapdish about 3 coats worth. then emptied his shampoo and filled it back up with the remaining jizz. then when it was done we put the stuff back in place. it was funny because he showered that night, and then came into our room when he was done, and asked us to come to the bathroom because it smelt funny, so we knew he washed his hair, then i asked if he brushed his teeth and he said “yeah, but my teeth still felt dirty so i brushed again.” we let him clean himself with our cum for the rest of weekend, then we told him when we got back. he was mad but couldnt do anything about it since he was weak and fat going against 4 athletes. LOL

Dude, you did that when you used to go to church? What the hell kind of church did you go to?
[/quote]

Dude…you are burning in HELL for that…jeez. You scarred that bitch for life. I’d personally kill all of you.

White folks is crazy

[quote]Magnar wrote:

And by the way, I started this in the beginning of October and it’s still going on with him being non the wiser.[/quote]

I created an email account, and pretended to be a gay friend of my sisters and sent emails to my brother saying I wanted to hook up. After about 5 emails, my sister calls me and says my brother is on the way to her college (2 hours away) getting ready to splatter this guys face with a baseball bat. So I had to call and tell him it was me.

Pour water down your roomate’s throat when they’re sleeping with they’re mouth open.

Or you could always shoot an arrow through their door with a compound bow while they’re doing homework.

1. back when i used to attend church, [/quote]

You did all that shit at you were a church goer? And you sound proud of what you did. You disgust me.

I just moved my roommates bed into the dining room and put the dining room table where his bed should be. I covered the table like a bed and the bed like a table.

farenuff wrote:
Take the shower head off before your roomies next shower. place inside the shower head a small bit of either chicken or beef bullion. the hot water will cook it and leave your roommate smelling like ramen. Can take awhile to clean the smell out of the showerhead though so be warned.

even better is clear rock candy. the stuff has no smell at all. the hot water will melt the candy, and when he/she gets out they will be sticky. and the best part is it last for days, and they get so pissed because all the bugs outside are attracted to just them.

as for my other pranks, these are the ones i liked the most.

2. at my last job, i had a manager who at first was mad cool, he would do anything to help us out, and always have our backs if anything bad came up.(we were security guards). then this past summer he heard that he might be getting a promotion so he started acting tottally different, he wasnt having our back anymore and was basically being a totally different person which caused half of the staff to quit including myself. so i noticed this and thruout the summer i would take his dip can out of office and run off to the bathroom with a pair of sheers and cut the hairs out from my taint, and my ass. and put them in his dip can. now we worked outside at a waterpark all day in georgia humidity so the hairs were sweaty and nasty. on my last day he was a coward and knew that i was going to have some words for him (im very outspokin in person) so he didnt show up, so i left a note telling everything i did in the main office for everyone to see. LOL

i’ve got more that i’ll put up later but there not as gross as these.
[/quote]

WOW… I hope you and your friends go to prison and get raped.

die

One time this guy (not my roomie but the housemate of my GF at the time) was out playing touch rugby with a bunch of our friends. He was a dick, teabagged a friend of mine once. He asked if anyone had any deodorant he could use after the game.

I looked in my bag and saw my lakota indian super hot ointment with a roll on dispenser. I had taken he label of so I threw it to him. He puts it on without even thinking, quite a bit at that.

He didn’t like me very much after that. He wanted to fight me apparently but he was too skinny or pussy or both. Then he teabagged this other guy who was way bigger than me but very passive. The big guy kicked his ass.

Also I once saran wrapped the toilet bowl of my friend on april fools. He then went to take a nice fresh beer-and-hot-wings shit and instead shit on the saran wrap which made him shit all over his ass. I expected him to just take a piss and have it bounce back but hey, you never know when you gotta shit.

-chris