Funniest Post Thread

Who was that crazy wannabe wrestler dude a while back?

And while I got to the “quilters vs. bodybuilders” thread too late to see the actual posts on the quilting site, the commentary on this end had me in stitches. HA! Pun intended.

And what about that gay looking Asian guy who’d been toning for seven years?

Most of the best have been named. I would like to add a few:

Quilters vs. Bodybuilders

Story Time with Analog_Kid

HeadHunter’s ‘Serious Question for Daughter’ Thread.
http://128.121.26.32/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/serious_question_for_daughter;jsessionid=D0875EE8835779AC86616235C913BE88.hydra?id=2011945&pageNo=0

Man… I LOL’d.

Anyone remember a particularly impressive adventure of Kiplemet and Ghana Girl?

[quote]sluicy wrote:

And while I got to the “quilters vs. bodybuilders” thread too late to see the actual posts on the quilting site, the commentary on this end had me in stitches. HA! Pun intended.

And what about that gay looking Asian guy who’d been toning for seven years?[/quote]

Bwhahahaha! I think the asian dudes’s name was SolidSnake something. I laughed my ass off at that one.

[quote]Otep wrote:
HeadHunter’s ‘Serious Question for Daughter’ Thread.
http://128.121.26.32/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/serious_question_for_daughter;jsessionid=D0875EE8835779AC86616235C913BE88.hydra?id=2011945&pageNo=0

Man… I LOL’d.

Anyone remember a particularly impressive adventure of Kiplemet and Ghana Girl?[/quote]

Ha Klip always had some adventure going on. The “serious question for daughter” is funny as hell.

i think this should be mandatory reading before your allowed make a account.

For those into high brow humor:

[quote]sluicy wrote:
[/quote]

Tim Phoenix. Oops, I mean TIM PHOENIX!!!

FEEL THE POWER!!

I actually was just checking this one out recently and it seems he edited it and changed a lot of the pics.

I think there’s a thread somewhere about some guy asking whether to cut or to bulk where he puts near naked pics of himself with just a leaf covering his private parts. And like normal T-Nation fashion, he got ripped off until the end where the unexpected happens…

I almost forgot about the one where the kid was sniffin’ his sister’s panties and got busted. It wasn’t a forum member here, but still hilarious.

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
I think there’s a thread somewhere about some guy asking whether to cut or to bulk where he puts near naked pics of himself with just a leaf covering his private parts. And like normal T-Nation fashion, he got ripped off until the end where the unexpected happens…[/quote]

??? and…??!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I almost forgot about the one where the kid was sniffin’ his sister’s panties and got busted. It wasn’t a forum member here, but still hilarious.

ok, I could have lived without that one…kinda creepy

Proteinpowda had some funny stuff too. Especially the one that had pics of him and his dog Foopa.[/quote]

Dude… The softer side where he spooned his dog, pure hilarity!

Word to your mutha

D

[quote]Eielson wrote:
cromwell2007 wrote:
I have’nt seen a kid get owned like that other than a prison rape

Eww.[/quote]

Sorry. It’s just epically funny how the kid kept posting after he got clowned again and again along with links to other sites he got clowned on. I have one thing to say to this kid whereever he is…BOHICA buddy!

eliteball3:

http://www.picfights.com/users/eliteballa3

[quote]GrayCrane wrote:
Taufiq wrote:
I think there’s a thread somewhere about some guy asking whether to cut or to bulk where he puts near naked pics of himself with just a leaf covering his private parts. And like normal T-Nation fashion, he got ripped off until the end where the unexpected happens…

??? and…??![/quote]

I tried searching for it but I can’t find it.

SPOILER

Let me see if I remember this correctly. Those pics weren’t actually his. They’re pictures of someone from another site (I think Lyle McDonald’s) who were bashing T-Nation and this guy who wanted to defend T-Nation took those pics and created a new account and put them into a thread called “Cut or Bulk”.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Proteinpowda had some funny stuff too. Especially the one that had pics of him and his dog Foopa.

Word to your mutha

D[/quote]

Found it:

Dedicated wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Proteinpowda had some funny stuff too. Especially the one that had pics of him and his dog Foopa.

Word to your mutha

D

Found it:

[/quote]

Excellent. Another of course is the legal cockblock by good ol sasquatch99.

D

Here’s the XCelticX thread:

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
super saiyan wrote:

Word to your mutha

D

Found it:

Excellent. Another of course is the legal cockblock by good ol sasquatch99.

D[/quote]

Yes, that is a good one: