Funniest Person on T-Nation?

I’d say:

Sen Say
Dollarbill
Analog Kid (before he disappeared)
NateOrade (formerly Natural Nate, also before he disappeared)
Wolbarret - Release your anger, son!

LankyMofo - How’s that for ball hugging?

Thanks Lanky! The check is in the mail.

RainJack for his sheer determination to dog cuss anyone who disagrees.

Analog Kid was awesome.

DollarBill always cracks me up.

And my guilty pleasure is HeadHunter.

Oh! Zap is/was? funny as hell too.

[quote]mavrcksurfer69 wrote:
chicktuna’s funny to laugh at… though hes not doing it on purpose[/quote]

Are you some kind of chickentuna reverse dickrider? What’s with the fucking obsession? Hating on him won’t make you any more popular, you know.

(It’s 06:39 am and I just got back home. Yes I’m snarky)

DollarBill is a humor God

dk44 is an irreverent goat

Yo Momma is the shiz

PM/PM is the mistress of the dry humor

thems my picks

If the US ties this game and sends us to overtime…I just might get drunk enough to start explaining why I am the greatest.

Biotest should make a supplement to become funnier or something.

Like you can practice your jokes and then take a post-jokers shake.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’d say:

[/quote]

yep

I lurked (what a creepy word, is there an alternative?) quite a while before I joined and I was kind of a NateOrade stalker cause I knew I would laugh…

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Biotest should make a supplement to become funnier or something.

Like you can practice your jokes and then take a post-jokers shake.

[/quote]

You are most definitely not the funniest person on T-Nation.

Sensay
DB
PMPM
Vicomte
Mak
Skaz05

HH

[quote]sluicy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’d say:

yep

I lurked (what a creepy word, is there an alternative?) quite a while before I joined and I was kind of a NateOrade stalker cause I knew I would laugh… [/quote]

I suppose “lurked” is better than “stalked”. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Nate was a good one. For a while, he was channeling Chang_Lee (another epic poster) in some of his posts. It was brilliant.

I still don’t know what happened to the guy.

I miss them both though. I used to look forward to either one of them chiming in on a thread.

[quote]sen say wrote:
If the US ties this game and sends us to overtime…I just might get drunk enough to start explaining why I am the greatest.

[/quote]

I really don’t think you need the alcohol, unless you mean drunk with praise.

DB
cracks me up

Shouldn’t we divide this into an over 200 and under 200 category?

Oh yeah, DickBag cracks me up.
But I was wondering if he’s really funny, or are all Irish dudes just naturally that way?

Look, as awesome as many of the members of the Nation are, the hands-down award goes to the late A_K. What follows is from STORY TIME WITH ANALOG KID, because he’s so awesome, he got an entire thread with his name in it, that didn’t conclude with ‘…is a douchebag’

Link:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/story_time_with_analogkid

In Analog’s own words, the details of his intrepid adventure:

Trouble at Babe Mountain

In a small, tropical, remote part of planet Earth not known to NATO, there exists a semi-active volcano island called Babe Mountain where only hot bitches live. If you happen to be not a hot bitch and you are on Babe Mountain, they drown you in anti-freeze and feed you to small dogs that women carry around in their purses and bark constantly because they don’t like that shit on Babe Mountain. Anyway, men always try to find this place because it’s the shit and there are no other men there and the babes let you finish in their mouth. So one day, me and my trusty T-Nation companions set out to find Babe Mountain and conquer the land, plow the fields, and get laid. We got an old pirate boat with just sails and no motor because we are so badass. I would be captain, Sen is my first mate, Vader is the engineer, and Push just sits around drinking Patron cause he is a bastard. He said he would sand and re finish the deck but he just walks around in a pink speedo and a felt cowboy hat drinking Patron and talking about all the great sex he has had. Sometimes when he talks Vader starts punching himself in the helmet screaming:“DAMN YOU OBI WAN!!!”. I have to send him below deck lest he throw Push in the ocean, and he is also our interpreter so we can communicate with the babes on Babe Mountain.

Sen:“Arrr, captain, it’s a fine day to be at sea.”
A_K:“Indeed number one. I think we will listen to Power Windows as we sail today. Make it so.
Sen:“Yes sir!” *Sen jumps and clicks his heels as he goes to play Power Windows on the ships bitchn sound system.”

The day at sea is hot. But suddenly Push calls out form the look out basket and screams:“Hey, fuckface, there’s some shit over there!”

A_K:“What shit? I don’t see shit.”
Push:“Over there, the big island dumby.”
A_K:“Oh that shit. Vader, land hoes, drop the anchor or something.”
Vader:“As you wish…my master.”
A_K:“Will you stop fucking calling me that?”
Vader:“Yes…my master.”
A_K shakes his head
Sen:“Captain, according to this map you drew on the back of a Metabolic Drive label, this is Babe Mountain. And the meek shall inherit the Earth.”
A_K:“Oh shit…the meek? That’s terrible.”
Push slides down the mast like a fireman, Patron in one hand, dead parrot in the other
Push:“WE ARE GETTIN LAID TONIGHT BOYS!” Push runs below deck to get his pimp gear and knocks over Vader who is swinging his light saber around like a blind retarded monkey on crack

We all shoot out of the side of the boat on jest skis as the theme song to Miami Vice plays, except Vader, his theme song plays, and he looks fucking fantastic on a jet ski with the helmet and cape blowing in the wind. Push somhow manages to ride a jet ski in a reclined position while sipping Patron.

We land on the beach and instantly a pack of hot babes with spears surround us.

A_K:“Push, tell them we come in peace and want to please them. Many times.”
*Push rips his speedo off and does three jumping jacks followed by some kind of weird hip thrusting motion. All the women drop their spears and grab Push and run off, Push calls back to not wait up for him."
A_K:“Fuck. Great. I knew we should have left him at that bar in Tijuana.”
Vader:“I’m so hot!”
Sen:“Well, you are wearing a fucking leather space suit thing with a cape and helmet, that that shit off.”
Vader:“No, the heat is stuck on. I can’t turn the heat off in my suit. There! Ahhh…I love AC.”
A_K:“Well, I guess we are on our own. Lets split up, we can cover more ground that way.”

End of Chapter 1

Part 2: Vader vs Babes

Vader makes his way in to the bush. That bush is thick like 'Nam or the Amish.

Vader takes out his lightsaber and starts to go crazy on the jungle. Tress and falling down, elephants are getting cut in half, etc. Suddenly a babe appears.

Babe:“You blew up my fucking house.”
Vader:“I’m…ahh…shit…sorry about that. I got carried away. Are you a native?”
Babe:“Yes. Leave, we kill men here.”
Vader:“But I though you loved men here?”
Babe:“You thought wrong, we fucking hate men. We are all angry lesbians. We have big hairy vaginas with giant clits and everything. We eat you.”
Vader:“Oh shit…I have to warn the others.”
Babe:“NEVER!”

The Babe turns into a giant iguana and attacks Vader. Vader is at first surprised by this, for he has seen some weird shit in his day, but never a woman turn into a lizard. Using the force, he holds the lizard up in the air and then shoves his light saber in and out of the lizards body thousands of times. It’s like he is fucking the lizard with a light saber, just shoves that fucking thing in and out, in and out over and over again until it’s dead.

Part 3: Vader Rescues Sen…sort of

Vader sets off to warn the others

On the other side of island, Sen is being blown by one of the babes he found.

Sen:“Oh baby. Midway hawkers calling, try your luck with me, merry-go-round wheezing, the same old melody, a thousand ten cent wonders, who could ask for more? I FUCKING LOVE RUSH!”
*Sen pulls out his pocket Les Paul and plays:

----------------------
-----------4—4—2–
---------2-4—4—2–
-----0-4—2—2—0–
-0-4-------------4----

Babe:makes sloppy blowjob sounds
Sen:“Living in a fisheye lens caught in the camera eye, I have no heart to lie, I can’t pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend!”

Just then Vader appears, draws his light saber and slashes down on the babes neck.

Sen:“What. The. Fuck. Vader.”
Vader:who is out of breath and sounds funny like oo-paa-oo-paa-oo-paa-oo-paa like if the chipmunks put on Vader’s helmet"They will kill us! They are lesbians! They have huge clits!"
Sen:“Why was she blowing be if she was a lesbian?”
Vader:“…maybe some of them are bi?”
Sen:“You fucking beheaded some chick that was blowing me, my dick was in there asshole.”
Vader:“I saved your life!”
Sen:“You saved me from getting off, this like the most epic cock block ever. It’s not even cock block, it’s like cock slice. The tip of my penis is burnt! She Say is gonna be pissed!”
Vader:“You don’t have to be a dick about it.”
Sen:smashes Les Paul over Vader’s head

Sen and Vader fight like little girls, rolling around on the ground slapping each other and pulling hair, except Vader has his helmet so he doesn’t have hair, Sen does try to scratch it with his finger nails though. Of course the whole time Sen has his pants around his ankles proving they are both gay. A_K approaches from the distance, bleeding and all fucked up.

A_K:“Hey dickheads, come help me, I’m bleeding and all fucked up.”
*Sen and Vader stop fighting and sen pulls up his pants."
Sen:“What happened to you?”
A_K:“Well, I ran into this really hot babe that wanted to get it on but after I took my clothes off she tied me to the bed and turned into a giant grasshopper and beat the shit out of me.”
Vader:“I told you! They are all crazy lesbians!”
A_K:“I know, she had a huge clit. It was like a fucking japanese egg plant. All purple and shit.”
Sen:“We need to find Push, he is in grave danger.”
A_K:“Yes, but we should go back to the boat and get some supplies to kick these mother fucking shape shifter lesbian’s asses.”

Vader, Sen, and A_K return to the boat and armor up the the battle ahead. Vader just watches because he has the force and a light saber, Sen grabs a surface to air missile launcher, MP5 sub machine gun, grenades, and Ace Freahly’s Les Paul that shoots rockets out of the headstock when you hit a G bar chord and then the pick ups start on fire. I get one of those phaser rifles from Star Trek, the Predator disc boomerang thing, and a sharp stick.

The clouds prepare for battle
In the dark and brooding silence.
Bruised and sullen stormclouds
Have the light of day obscured.
Looming low and ominous
In twilight premature
Thunderheads are rumbling
In a distant overture…

No. It was never finished. Fucker gets his own thread and leaves us all in a cliffhanger.

Love the Rush references in that story above!

slimthugger!

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
slimthugger![/quote]

Steroids!