Funniest Person on T-Nation?

Let’s start ball hugging, who do you think is the funniest.

dk44.

A few runner ups (imo) in no particular order:

dollarbill
sen say
victombe
wolbarret
super saiyan

chicktuna’s funny to laugh at… though hes not doing it on purpose

Here is advice sen say gave to someone that thought he might be masturbating too much and was having trouble getting action. This post alone is why I think sen say is the funniest person on T-Nation:

sen say wrote:

Try not ejaculating until you get to the bar…have your cronies form a circle around you (I always have my cronies face away from me, but that’s up to you)…start jerking as they move to the woman of your choice…come up with a code word…something like…The Wooly Mammoth Has Flown the Coop…but yell it like THE WOOLY MAMMOTH HAS FLOWN THE COOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOP !!!

…and that’s their signal to open the circle right in front of the lucky lady…ejaculate using your best single-handed “bobo the monkey boy” grip while extending your other hand to introduce yourself…guaranteed success my young friend.

Absolutely Sen Say.

Vicomte is definitely up there, although the little bugger annoys me.

Wol

DK44

JPDubya

There are alot of you who’ve had some good rimshot responses to certain posts, but that in itself doesn’t make you funniest on the boards.

I think samples are extremely necessary for this thread to realize its full potential.

Makavali has had some pretty funny posts.

And as serious as some people consider him, I find X’s humor in some of his posts hilarious.

Sen Say is def in the top three!! I will have to go back in my posting history but he has some funny shit. Wol in a good mood and dk44 are up there too.

Sensay for sure. Particularly if he’s been drinking. Yo Momma. When I see she’s posted, I have to read it.

LankyMofo is pretty funny just for calling Vicomte “victombe”! VICTOMBE!

lol

[quote]mrodock wrote:
I think samples are extremely necessary for this thread to realize its full potential.[/quote]

It’s all about context, man. Some sample quotes wouldn’t do these funny men justice.

I don’t remember the name of the thread, but someone made this whole “prof x” post where he talks about “washing the whole body in one session” (Waterbury), and “spend a few years getting real dirty first” (x).

Sounds real funny when I try to explain it, I know.

It was exceptionally well played, and whoever wrote that post gets my vote.

[quote]mavrcksurfer69 wrote:
chicktuna’s funny to laugh at… though hes not doing it on purpose[/quote]

He is doing it on purpose. Must be a troll, people shouldn’t rise to the bait, lol.

Personally, i’d go with:

PMPM, Print, Wol, Sen, DB.

For one liners- PMPM/Wol. Though I do believe they are the same person.

For walking you through a joke and than slapping you in the face with the punchline. It has to be sen.

[quote]print wrote:

For walking you through a joke and than slapping you in the face with the punchline. It has to be sen.

[/quote]

My vote: DanniLynn

That lady is hilarious. She’s like Dave Chappelle with freckles and a vagina.

P.S. Print, you know what happens to people who know secrets. They get shot and tossed in the river.

I know some people will disagree, but 781 throws out some pretty funny lines

Yo Momma makes me LOL regularly! She’s the base with the mostest.

Sen Say and Prof X.

I’d love to see a back and forth between the two of them of ‘do you know how I know you’re gay…’!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
print wrote:

My vote: DanniLynn

That lady is hilarious. She’s like Dave Chappelle with freckles and a vagina.

P.S. Print, you know what happens to people who know secrets. They get shot and tossed in the river.[/quote]

Do you keep posting this picture just to torture me?