T Nation

Funniest Movies In History

Blazing Saddle

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
No love for Animal House?[/quote]

Old man.

I’m gonna give some that aren’t listed already because that won’t help

-BIRDCAGE
Great actors (Robin Williams, Nathan Lane, Gene Hackman, Hank Azaria)
Great plot and funny as hell.

-Plains, Trains, & Automobiles
Steve Martin and John Candy

Spaceballs
The Bad News Bears (original version)

Spies Like Us
Stripes
Waiting
Eulogy
Wedding Singer
O Brother Where Art Thou

talledega nights was pretty funny… and when happy gilmore came out it was hillarious.

[quote]ktennies wrote:
talledega nights was pretty funny… [/quote]

I just watched that - was pretty good.

I have nothing new to add.

Again, not movies, but some of the “Best of…” series of Saturday Night Live:

Chris Farley
Eddie Murphy
Will Ferrell
…et cetera

And their Commercial Parodies.

Clerks
Coming to America
This is Spinal Tap
Life of Brian
Raising Arizona
The Blues Brothers

I forgot Dodgeball.
Rip Torn is my kinda coach.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Clerks
Coming to America
This is Spinal Tap
Life of Brian
Raising Arizona
The Blues Brothers[/quote]

I can not believe it took this many posts to get to the Blues Brothers!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Clerks
This is Spinal Tap
[/quote]

I can’t believe I forgot these two movies in my first post. Classics!

Ok since no one is gonna say it i’ll throw my balls on the line for this one…
Mean girls

Smokey and the Bandit
Cannonball Run

[quote]Christine wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Clerks
Coming to America
This is Spinal Tap
Life of Brian
Raising Arizona
The Blues Brothers

I can not believe it took this many posts to get to the Blues Brothers!
[/quote]

I’m on a mission from God.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Christine wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Clerks
Coming to America
This is Spinal Tap
Life of Brian
Raising Arizona
The Blues Brothers

I can not believe it took this many posts to get to the Blues Brothers!

I’m on a mission from God.

[/quote]

That’s why you’ll never get caught.

BOAT TRIP
BALLS OF FURY
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

BOAT TRIP
BALLS OF FURY
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN was the funniest movie ever. They paid straight dudes to make out and they fucking make out for real!!!

Yeah I’m stealing this from Joe Rogan but at least I give credit unlike Mencia.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN was the funniest movie ever. They paid straight dudes to make out and they fucking make out for real!!!

Yeah I’m stealing this from Joe Rogan but at least I give credit unlike Mencia.[/quote]

Don’t you mean Men-steal-ia?