Funniest Gym Memories

There was this elderly man in the gym. White tank top, Bermuda shorts, sandals, black socks, and those huge sunglasses that elderly people seem to like. He does this funny, little bouncing walk over to the lat pulldown station. Without adjusting the weight (or even so much as looking at it), he grabs the handles and begins what can only be described as the ride of his life. I couldn’t tell which was worker harder, him or the weights. This has been the only time in 2 years that I have ever laughed out loud (and very loudly) in a gym.

[quote]WVN wrote:
Well, this was one of my brighter moments a couple years ago. I work out before work , so when I wake up in the AM I grab my bag and my work clothes and head out the door. So, one day I get my lift on, go take a shower, and start to get dressed. Lo and behold, I forgot my drawers, so I figure I just need to free-ball.

As I am walking out of the gym, I see my underwear laying on the ground about three feet from the front door. I picked them up, sniffed, and KNEW that was all me (j/k on that, obviously I just left them and wondered aloud what d-bag leaves his underwear in front of the door).

That, and the time I forgot I was wearing white shorts and jumped in the pool to swim one day…[/quote]

What I like about this story is that a passerby would’ve seen a guy come out of the gym, pick up the underwear on the ground, SNIFF IT and then put it in his bag and leave.

A few years ago I’d see a short, muscley angry man work out all the time. He started training people and his catchphrase was ‘GET ANGRY WITH IT!’

He’d shout it out all the time, no matter what rep, set or eercise his clients were doing. He definitely knew his stuff, but his style was quite amusing.

So I am at the gym and this cute girl is getting on the pulldown unit and she is wearing baggy workout pants. She raises up to grab the bar and down come the workout pants. She is wearing the smallest pink panties I’ve ever seen and has a knockout body. She quickly pulls them up and leaves the gym, never to be seen again…

i saw a guy start doing kinda of a dumbell clean and press from the hang but he was jerking so violently and looking over at the ladies i started laughing he was getting a good contraction by crossing over hard to explain you woulf=d just have to see it