Funniest Guys On T-Nation

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Alwyn is now watching you too…(and he’s seen a lot of Bruce Lee films, remember that)[/quote]

Isn’t Alwyn the inspiraton for the drunken janitor that is always ripping his shirt off on the simpsons?

[quote]Miserere wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
Scotland is in Britain numbnut, therefore he will hold a British passport

I too hold a British passport (is this maybe why my nut is numb?) and in case you’ve not been drinking your Iron-Bru lately, most Scots would rather not be considered Brits.

Go ahead, try this experiment: Find a Scot and ask him where he’s from. If he was born in Scotland he will say “I’m Scottish”, not “I’m British”.

Alwyn is now watching you too…(and he’s seen a lot of Bruce Lee films, remember that)[/quote]

His opinion wouldnt change the fact he was still British.

Fuck Scotland. They can have there own assembly and all and float off into the North fucking sea.

O yeah im having a good day thanks for asking.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Being funny is hard. Being funny over the internet, very hard. Here are the funniest guys on T-Nation.

1. TC- Able to deliver the funny on a consistent basis with warrior nerd references mixed with penis jokes. A legend.
  2. Heffernan and Bastard Guy - These guys are ‘out there’ and ever hilarious. Great stuff.
  3. WideGuy - His posts in the Sex forum are classic.
  4. Dave Barr - Pop Tarts. Nuff said.

So, who am I missing?[/quote]

Dave Barr? Now that is f*cking funny!

The next time I HEAR Dave say something funny will be the first time. His articles, on the other hand, often contain real flashes of comedic genius.

[quote]supermick wrote:
Miserere wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

I too hold a British passport (is this maybe why my nut is numb?) and in case you’ve not been drinking your Iron-Bru lately, most Scots would rather not be considered Brits.

Go ahead, try this experiment: Find a Scot and ask him where he’s from. If he was born in Scotland he will say “I’m Scottish”, not “I’m British”.

Alwyn is now watching you too…(and he’s seen a lot of Bruce Lee films, remember that)

His opinion wouldnt change the fact he was still British.

Fuck Scotland. They can have there own assembly and all and float off into the North fucking sea.

O yeah im having a good day thanks for asking.[/quote]

Bunch of bagpipe playing, haggis eating, sheep buggering kilt wearers.

[quote]BASTARD GUY wrote:
there are others … don’t hate on me because i don’t know who you are and don’t think you are funny enough to mention here
[/quote]

You know, after the other night I gave you- I’d expect something. Even if I’m not funny, good in the sack at least.

You really are a bastard.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Ask an Englishman where he’s from and he’ll say England. Is he not British either?

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
Miserere wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Alwyn is now watching you too…(and he’s seen a lot of Bruce Lee films, remember that)

Ask an Englishman where he’s from and he’ll say England. Is he not British either?[/quote]

I don’t think there really are British people. They all seem to be either Welsh, Scottish, Irish (for Northern Irelanders), English, Indian, whatever. And they’re so damn touchy about it too, like you’re calling them a Texan or something.

DB

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
Ask an Englishman where he’s from and he’ll say England. Is he not British either?[/quote]

Probably not. If you ask me, I’ll flash my British passport and say “I’m Spanish”. It really confuses people, but hey, it’s what I’m here for.

Pedro, let’s not go into what happens when you ask a Northern Irelander where they’re from, huh? :slight_smile:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I don’t think there really are British people. They all seem to be either Welsh, Scottish, Irish (for Northern Irelanders), English, Indian, whatever. And they’re so damn touch about it too, like you’re calling them a Texan or something.

DB[/quote]

If you called me a Texan, we’d have to take it outside. I’d rather be called Welsh (not that there’s anything wrong with it).

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
The other day I was eating lunch with a few non-bodybuilding colleagues. They were all hogging down Mexican food, pausing only to breathe and grunt for more salsa. Being a Texan, I love Mexican food, but I was having a couple of dry chicken breasts and some steamed veggies. One of them, a woman who weighs at least 250 pounds at about 5’3" tall, removes her feedbag and says, “So, Chris, is that any good?” I told her that it wasn’t that great, but I was cutting up a little more for summer. She looked at me in utter shock: “How can you eat it if you don’t like it? Boy, I could never do that! No way. This stuff is too good.” Smack, slurp, gulp.[/quote]
I can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Shugart yet.
From Alligator Stew for the Soul. Classic. The whole article is actually funny, yet motivating.

[quote]FCFighter wrote:
I can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Shugart yet.
From Alligator Stew for the Soul. Classic. The whole article is actually funny, yet motivating.
[/quote]

When someone posted his vasectomy and I read the title: “Of knives and nuts” I almost pissed my pants.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
I’d rather be called Welsh (not that there’s anything wrong with it).[/quote]

A whole nation based on not paying off bets. Of course there is something wrong with it.

Zap Branigan will rip a good one now and then.

I make myself laugh. No wait, that’s something else.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
DB

If you called me a Texan, we’d have to take it outside. I’d rather be called Welsh (not that there’s anything wrong with it).[/quote]

Take it outside? I guess that’s a change from taking it up the wazoo… (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

[quote]Miserere wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

I am more than happy for all Scottish people to consider themselves Scottish, as soon as the UK is disbanded and Scotland has to fend for itself with no finacial support from England Scotland will become a third world country and I will pay less taxes. :slight_smile:

[quote]Kailash wrote:
EdChap wrote:
There are alot of people that tend to be about as funny as a burning orphanage.

Hey, if I burned any orphanages, it was only to make you all that much stronger.[/quote]

Case in point. :wink:

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
A whole nation based on not paying off bets. Of course there is something wrong with it.[/quote]

Maybe if I were Welsh I would get that… :-s

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
A whole nation based on not paying off bets. Of course there is something wrong with it.

Maybe if I were Welsh I would get that… :-s[/quote]

You never heard of welshing on a bet?

I guess we are seperated by a common language.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
If you called me a Texan, we’d have to take it outside. I’d rather be called Welsh (not that there’s anything wrong with it).[/quote]

Texan.

you guys don’t think Prof X can be hilarious from time to time?