Funmetals 2nd Cycle

Wassup!

So I got going on another fine cycle of tbol only. This time with 70 mg ED. 30 mg morning, 20 mg midday and 20 mg late evening.

Feels great and I’m almost constantly pumped. I gain strength into the second week as muscle has grown. I won’t go over 70 mg as my skin is now quite oily and I’m getting small zits from the oil clogging the pores.

First week I felt like shit and had major energy level problems but that passed after 4 days. Super important to melt the stuff in your mouth for 10-20 min as the stuff really bloats me otherwise.

Yup, just to get back and tell you that I love this compound. Lost very little strength from last cycle and re-gained it after one week into PCT with nolva.

Regards,

funmetal

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Hey funmetal, good to see you at it again! As one tbol vet to another, I’m glad to see you testing the ceiling w/the dose, but just remember the back pumps and watch out for em… They had me droppin all back ex. for a few days till I stopped, but as you may remember I was through the roof on the dosage too…lol.

Yeah it's a very nice alternative compound to the others, just keep an eye on yourself with the high doses, cause they creep up on ya,(sides), in a very subtle way, till all of a sudden you feel it crippling you....

so, good luck w/the rest of your cycle, and I have a little surprise two weeker that should shake the house pretty good...comin up soon w/the log for everyone.

best buddy,
            ToneBone[/quote]

Hi ToneBone,

Until now the only irritating thing is that I get acne in the face which I didn’t have since a few years back and that’s at at a 10 mg difference from 60 mg to 70 mg. Yup there really is such a big difference in such a small step in dosage increase.

For my weight, below 40 mg was doing almost nothing but over 70 I wouldn’t go and maybe 60 mg is the magical dose for me. Imagine I had a test base on this I would be looking like a teenage breaking out with a pizza face.

But Hell I’m so f***ing pumped! My muscles are all hard and tight and it just feels badass :slight_smile:

No problem with back pumps this time around. Maybe my back has become stronger?

regards,

funmetal

Hi Funmetal,

I’m contemplating an OT cycle in the near future - so for me this is great stuff, keep it coming!

Good sharing guys. I’m glad to see funmetal that you are using a respectable dosage. I have said many times tbol needs a dosage range of 50-75mg ED especially as a standalone product.

Given the pricing and the net gains I still very much prefer dbol over tbol. However, if the pros of tbol are attractive to you then it is a very decent product with less “sides” than its older cousin

ill chime in

ive experienced two 6 weekers with tbol as a stand-alone. ill agree that the 50-60 range is most effective. love the steady gains and excellent improvements in strength.

Question. is letting the orals dissolve completely in your mouth common practice? and if so why would this result in less bloating? only curious

in a few weeks i plan on another 6 weeks of tbol, this time with restricted calories. should be interesting to see how I progress on a low carb diet.

-Dezz

Think of things this way too:
50mg ED is 350mg a week
75mg ED is 525mg a week

If you liken Tbol to something relatively mild like EQ, how much gains would you expect on 350-525mg of EQ a week? Not a perfect analogy to be sure but so many guys under dosage their orals.

thats a good way to look at it sap i uped my dosage from 37.5 to 50 today and i’ll keep it that way for the next 5 weeks is there a diffrence between liquid orals and tabs?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Think of things this way too:
50mg ED is 350mg a week
75mg ED is 525mg a week

If you liken Tbol to something relatively mild like EQ, how much gains would you expect on 350-525mg of EQ a week? Not a perfect analogy to be sure but so many guys under dosage their orals.[/quote]

My goal with the new dosing was to reach the beginners test dosing of 500 mg per week. With 70 mg Ed you get 490 mg per week of something that is not test sure but you at least give it a chance to get some bang for its buck.

I also would go for test if I had a close secure source but at the moment no. Test e and adex 0.25 med ED or 0.5 mg EOD, to be precise. I don’t know enough about hcg to be able to know how it would make things better.

But yeah tbol is a good thing but not excellent. A B+ describes it well. B for good balance between benefits and sides and plus for effort.

Regards,

funmetal

Ended the cycle a month or more ago. PCT this time around was a bitch. I was a pathetic emotional irritable son of a bitch. Not fun. Also libido took a dive in weeks 4-6 and I gained too much fat on the cycle as I ate like a pig. This time around I should have had test around which was a big mistake of me not to have. For next cycle I’m better prepared :wink:

Anyways many thanks for your replies guys. I guess I just zoned out for a while.

Best regards,

funmetal

Did you keep your gains, at least?

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Ended the cycle a month or more ago. PCT this time around was a bitch. I was a pathetic emotional irritable son of a bitch. Not fun. Also libido took a dive in weeks 4-6 and I gained too much fat on the cycle as I ate like a pig. This time around I should have had test around which was a big mistake of me not to have. For next cycle I’m better prepared :wink:

Anyways many thanks for your replies guys. I guess I just zoned out for a while.

Best regards,

funmetal[/quote]

To Cortes,

Oh yes I got some good gains, and with some fat. I am now taking some clen 100 mg /day for a 2 week on 2 week off cycle, probably for 2 months not more. I am on a low carb Atkins style diet and even though I lost some power due to the lower amounts of sugar I still didn’t evaporate my gains from the cycle. Tbol is fine like that. Always packs on the meat, slowly but surely. I’ve seen other guys on dbol cycles and for me I don’t need the theory why you shouldn’t, as these guys go from hulk to twig immediately. I guess the water is lost. With tbol I get better anabolism, training is more fun since recuperation is better and I see steady strength increases.

I’m sure I will loose some gains now that I’m dieting but I hope the clen will slow it down. I also get lots of good fat and protein.

I hope it helped,

funmetal

To ToneBone,

No problem with the thread-jacking. I’m more using it as a journal so if I have more help from people, the better.

Are you doing an all-oral? That looks like a holy grail mission to me since how do you get high enough test levels that are evenly spaced in the blood stream? Intra-muscular is like having an IV drip constantly sipping some goodies into your system.

With orals you need to have one helluva discipline and be very meticulous about dosings and still you get a fluctuating dose. Injections are “better” for your body. I guess d-bols can be used like Spike before a workout all at once to make the workout count more, like one hour before or so. With t-bol I don’t know. I was lucky the first time around I didn’t get shut down since I was only taking it at 40 mg.

With 60 mg I felt a much greater effect but also I felt lousy as my “manliness-drive” was pretty much gone. Hard to describe, it’s like your whole view world of the world is more lousy and down.

When I stopped PCT I felt so good it’s unimaginable. Like a re-birth. So no way I’m doing t-bols without some IM test as a base. I did get gains but it’s like I was another person during the time I was on that I almost forgot why I started the cycle in the first place.

Best regards,

funmetal