Functional Medicine

1 Like

Cognitive dissonance in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

Lol, this fucking guy, Iā€™ll never let this one go:

I think my response has stood the test of time

1 Like

Congratulations guys, you have fed him that much he has broken out of the Politics and World Issues Forum :thinking:

1 Like

I use functional medicine all the time. Itā€™s called:

Dance
Move around
Lift
Run
Swim
Eat a ton of vegetables and fruits
Cut out fake food
Laugh
Low Stress
Enjoy your family and spouse
Sex
Travel
Show love and gratitude

Doesnā€™t get more functional than that!!!

1 Like

You are not a person with discernment or reason. AKA: a dum dum.

Looks like the National Cancer Institute ran studies on patients in 1980.
That only took about 90 seconds to find.

Problem with Zep is he doesnā€™t bother to do any actual research when he debates. Always ready to contest and challenge with perpetual queries. But no real data.
This makes him a troll.

As they say. ā€œNever argue with an idiot. He will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.ā€

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ll take my chances.

Decades worth of corporate propaganda spew out of your mouth.

Your retorts are almost always worthless.

I posted the editorial book reviews. I cannot help Dr. Oz was 1st posted.

You still think all profit is the same. Propaganda and stupidity are lethal combos.

Yet you spew alternative corporate propaganda. You are being played and you donā€™t even know it. A billion dollar industry in Asia canā€™t wait to capture market share in your country. You are a puppet like everyone else, just that your strings are being pulled by masters who suck at driving.

6 Likes

Hey! Iā€™m a great driverā€¦I make up for my shitty skills with my cat-like reflexes!

1 Like

Zeppelin795ā€¦you are not just wrong, but staggeringly wrong and to three decimal places.

May as well just be a flat earther while youā€™re at it.

1 Like

It hurts mah feels that Kyrie Irving makes more money than me. It hurts the feels that anyone pays him any money to do anything.

2 Likes

Brah, they deserve that money, they work hard! /sarcasm

Professional sports are entertaining and that entertainment has valueā€¦ but there should be a floor on stupid. I blame colleges for passing these kids through taking ā€œrocks for jocksā€ classes. Iā€™ve seen students on the football/basketball teams that were exemplary ā€˜student athletesā€™ and would have made it to college without athleticsā€¦ Iā€™ve also seen some that canā€™t spell their name.

1 Like

Kyrie Irving will make more money in the first two months of this season than you, me, and usmc will make (combined) in the next decade. What does he need college classes for?

He doesnā€™t need college classes for his NBA career and, in his defense, the system is set up to where he basically has to go to college for at least a couple of years (generally) because itā€™s just a farm system for the NBA anyway.

However, the vast majority of student-athletes (as I know you know, lol) do not become pro-athletes and I think (donā€™t know if Basement agrees) just pushing these young adults through with junk degrees is a disservice to them, to degree seekers everyone, and the country as a whole. Thatā€™s an indictment of the system, not Irving, IMO.

1 Like

That said, Kyrie Irving is a fucking moron if he really believes the earth is flat.