Not seeing any improvements with injuries from taking a rest, I am getting back to training. 2 months ago I was regullary going to a phisio, but than I had finnacial problems and had to stop. Soon I will be able to get some professional help once again, but before I do I will to do some good on my own...
So, what's the problem? I have 2 major problems + 1 smaller. From what I know these injuries are from overuse, not from any accident (ligaments are not torn).
- Knees - I injured them running a lot and playing tennis. They click, feel very tigh so that I can't withstand seating without straightning them. From what I know my IT band is very tigh, VMO weak...
- Elbows - I injured them half year ago bouldering (climbing) and they are still hurting. I can't withstand bending them for longer periods of time.
- Lower back - I had injury few years ago. It's quite OK rght now, but could be better, so I will work on core strenght and posture .
After exercising problems agreviate and pain shows up.
Now, what is to be done:
- I need to finish diagnosis: I need one more picture of the knees and USG for the elbows.
- Gett appointment to a good doctor and a phisio.
- Start training.
Fully rehabilitate myself till the end of 2011.
I need to find a way to train wothout agreviating pain, do a lot of stretching, tissue work.
- few one leg neagative only squats - feel more pain today
- 5 negative only elbow extension with 5lbs dumbell - feel slight pain in one hand, but it felt OK.
- IT Band release on the foam roller.