T Nation

Full Primobolan Low Dosage, and HCG and PCT Info

If I was you I’d just go with the regular test dose of 500mg/wk, take your AI eod and adjust if needed and then PCT accordingly.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
If I was you I’d just go with the regular test dose of 500mg/wk, take your AI eod and adjust if needed and then PCT accordingly.[/quote]

Give me numbers

how much ai eod and for how long?
pct duration and qtties?
why is everyone recommending 4 weeks when research recommends same as cycle length and 2-3 months for tests to be produced again

No one pcts for cycle length unless maybe its a 6 week cycle. Normal length is 4 weeks. Where the fuck are you getting your research?

Theres no absolute straight answer with everything about steroids dude And youll be searching forever. Its up to you to make an informed decision.

Run your primo, run your test.
Run hcg during cycle if you want at 250iu twice a week.
Pct should be nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. Add in another week or two of 10mg a day if you want.

Theres nothing conflicting about that. Run it or dont.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
No one pcts for cycle length unless maybe its a 6 week cycle. Normal length is 4 weeks. Where the fuck are you getting your research?

Theres no absolute straight answer with everything about steroids dude And youll be searching forever. Its up to you to make an informed decision.

Run your primo, run your test.
Run hcg during cycle if you want at 250iu twice a week.
Pct should be nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. Add in another week or two of 10mg a day if you want.

Theres nothing conflicting about that. Run it or dont. [/quote]

“unless its a 6 week cycle” that didn’t make sense - yr saying for 6 weeks cycle you pct 6 weeks but for longer cycles you pct 4 weeks?

“run hcg if you want?” should i or shouldn’t i? if it was up to me id avoid it if it’s not needed. As far as I understand I need it to aid for recovery as test will be shut down

finally i need to ask you one final thing

why is everyone stressing the importance of test with cycles when test will shut you down like mostly any other aas. thats why i choose the less androgenic alternative

some people prefer 6 weeks of pct so if you run a shorter than normal cycle you might end up pcting as long as your cycle was. Is that really so hard to understand? holy shit

dude… fuckin run it if you want to. you know what it does, it can help make recovery more smooth but IN MY OPINION your cycle is horribly weak and you won’t be dealing with a whole lot of shut down anyway. But once again… IT’S YOUR FUCKING CHOICE, NOT MINE. YOU’RE A GROWN ASS MAN, START ACTING LIKE IT GOOD FUCKING GOD.

Test with a cycle is essential because without it you’re going to feel like shit, you even said in your original post that your first cycle you didn’t add test and you felt like shit because of it. I’m beginning to think you’re the one whos trolling.

Everyone’s body is different bro. There is no exact science stating how you are going to react. You could inject test and your dick could fall off. Who the fuck knows.

He is saying you can PCT 4 weeks or PCT 6 weeks. It depends. Usually if you cycle longer you PCT longer. Lots of guys like running 6 week PCT regardless. But for only a 6 week cycle you can do either or.

You can run HCG but it’s not necessary. HCG can cause surge in estrogen and lead to gyno and other symptoms.

Most everything will shut you down. Why risk being shut down to gain what… a couple lbs that you could gain naturally in 6weeks? I guess it’s just risk vs reward… I don’t see why you think a basic test cycle is the devil as it is the most common and simplest cycle you can run.

Simple cycle:
week 1-12 500mg test-e/c weekly
week 1-14 0.25mg or 0.5mg adex eod
week 15-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Everyone’s body is different bro. There is no exact science stating how you are going to react. You could inject test and your dick could fall off. Who the fuck knows.

He is saying you can PCT 4 weeks or PCT 6 weeks. It depends. Usually if you cycle longer you PCT longer. Lots of guys like running 6 week PCT regardless. But for only a 6 week cycle you can do either or.

You can run HCG but it’s not necessary. HCG can cause surge in estrogen and lead to gyno and other symptoms.

Most everything will shut you down. Why risk being shut down to gain what… a couple lbs that you could gain naturally in 6weeks? I guess it’s just risk vs reward… I don’t see why you think a basic test cycle is the devil as it is the most common and simplest cycle you can run.

Simple cycle:
week 1-12 500mg test-e/c weekly
week 1-14 0.25mg or 0.5mg adex eod
week 15-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20[/quote]

Finally a straight clear and direct answer to end my misery. Appreciate your well written input / advice!

I just partly disagree with the hcg comment as test will do the same. I’m more with running hcg as a replacement for test or if I shall run test then run at lower dose and add hcg to compensate whatever amount I lowered from test. This way you’ll avoid shutdown and aid in recovery yet the ai would still be stacked to avoid estrogen which also would be used during test anyways so again it is the same

Anycase thanks for the support I appreciate it

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
some people prefer 6 weeks of pct so if you run a shorter than normal cycle you might end up pcting as long as your cycle was. Is that really so hard to understand? holy shit

dude… fuckin run it if you want to. you know what it does, it can help make recovery more smooth but IN MY OPINION your cycle is horribly weak and you won’t be dealing with a whole lot of shut down anyway. But once again… IT’S YOUR FUCKING CHOICE, NOT MINE. YOU’RE A GROWN ASS MAN, START ACTING LIKE IT GOOD FUCKING GOD.

Test with a cycle is essential because without it you’re going to feel like shit, you even said in your original post that your first cycle you didn’t add test and you felt like shit because of it. I’m beginning to think you’re the one whos trolling.

[/quote]

running primo alone will make me feel like shit that’s y i was suggesting to run hcg with an ai to sub for the test

running test will also require me to run hcg but here to aid in recovery. that’s all what I was referring to… I was just wondering if I needed 12.5 ai ed in case i run 200 hcg every four days that’s all

def not trolling - just like to get a detailed understanding on things from practical users which will help me make my decisions as a grown man - appreciating your support already

Everything has a chance of shutting you down, that is why we PCT.

You are making this out to be way more complicated than it is. You don’t have to lower test and try to compensate with HCG… You can run a regular test cycle and throw HCG in there to keep testes active thus in theory facilitating recovery… Although you could also just HCG blast at end of cycle to achieve similar results. As long as you are on an AI and keep your E2 in check you won’t have any problems.

What I am trying to tell you is you are going to be risking something here, why not benefit with a good reward. What’s the point of running a cycle just to gain a couple pounds and risk shut down?

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
some people prefer 6 weeks of pct so if you run a shorter than normal cycle you might end up pcting as long as your cycle was. Is that really so hard to understand? holy shit

dude… fuckin run it if you want to. you know what it does, it can help make recovery more smooth but IN MY OPINION your cycle is horribly weak and you won’t be dealing with a whole lot of shut down anyway. But once again… IT’S YOUR FUCKING CHOICE, NOT MINE. YOU’RE A GROWN ASS MAN, START ACTING LIKE IT GOOD FUCKING GOD.

Test with a cycle is essential because without it you’re going to feel like shit, you even said in your original post that your first cycle you didn’t add test and you felt like shit because of it. I’m beginning to think you’re the one whos trolling.

[/quote]

running primo alone will make me feel like shit that’s y i was suggesting to run hcg with an ai to sub for the test

running test will also require me to run hcg but here to aid in recovery. that’s all what I was referring to… I was just wondering if I needed 12.5 ai ed in case i run 200 hcg every four days that’s all

def not trolling - just like to get a detailed understanding on things from practical users which will help me make my decisions as a grown man - appreciating your support already
[/quote]

How much do you want to gain from this cycle? Literally at these doses you could probably gain what you want naturally…

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
some people prefer 6 weeks of pct so if you run a shorter than normal cycle you might end up pcting as long as your cycle was. Is that really so hard to understand? holy shit

dude… fuckin run it if you want to. you know what it does, it can help make recovery more smooth but IN MY OPINION your cycle is horribly weak and you won’t be dealing with a whole lot of shut down anyway. But once again… IT’S YOUR FUCKING CHOICE, NOT MINE. YOU’RE A GROWN ASS MAN, START ACTING LIKE IT GOOD FUCKING GOD.

Test with a cycle is essential because without it you’re going to feel like shit, you even said in your original post that your first cycle you didn’t add test and you felt like shit because of it. I’m beginning to think you’re the one whos trolling.

[/quote]

running primo alone will make me feel like shit that’s y i was suggesting to run hcg with an ai to sub for the test

running test will also require me to run hcg but here to aid in recovery. that’s all what I was referring to… I was just wondering if I needed 12.5 ai ed in case i run 200 hcg every four days that’s all

def not trolling - just like to get a detailed understanding on things from practical users which will help me make my decisions as a grown man - appreciating your support already
[/quote]

How much do you want to gain from this cycle? Literally at these doses you could probably gain what you want naturally…
[/quote]

maybe yr right but i started at abt 154 lbs abt 10 years ago now im at abt 220 lbs more or less depending on the diet and cardio i fluctuate quickly on the scale so it means nothing to me just need to see development rather than the scale.

thats why i dont blv i need anything heavy just looking to get that extra 5% push which drives that 110% intensity in additional to the final lean and fullness without losing the psychological focus not to seek the easy way out thats the way i see it know what i mean?

plus i came out of a disc bulge 3 times where again when i tried my last and first cycle 200 primo / week + 20mg var felt i invincible (yes at these minimal amounts) where i stressed my body even more / overtraining and felt the rage picking up fights with everyone so i cant imagine how id feel with higher doses

that’s the story behind the intimidating doses

yet in addition that it worked for me before (except that i had to test, didnt pct, felt like shit, and lost my gains afterwards - dont know why) there are gurus that blv in these doses

mick hart?

The PCT for a Primo+Var cycle shouldn’t be any more or less confusing than the PCT for any other cycle. Any qualms you have about PCT for a test cycle should carry over to this other cycle you want to run. Slow down, do more research, and make informed decisions for yourself. If you still can’t come to a decision, come back ready with some more concise questions and it will be easier for people to help you.

If you are just looking for a 5% increase, then work on your diet, training, and stress levels. Maybe look into running an AI solo?

You are definitely entitled to your decisions. However, your understanding of all this is flawed.

  1. You will be suppressed no matter what you use. Shutdown is dependent on length of time on and on different compounds, much less on dosage.

  2. Maintenance of testicular size and function does not indicate you are not shut down because you are forgetting that LH is produced in the pituitary. Use of HCG (which only MIMICS LH) will indirectly shut down your pituitary through the negative feedback loop. This is why you need clomid or nolva for PCT.

  3. Anything worth using (causing you to exceed your natural test range) will suppress you to a large degree. Otherwise, you might as well use OTC products like DAA which will bring you to the upper range of natural test levels if you want a slight boost in performance.

Simply put, your cycle is not worth your time. There are other alternatives which will give you the same results which do not require you to suppress or shutdown your natural test production and having to PCT.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are definitely entitled to your decisions. However, your understanding of all this is flawed.

  1. You will be suppressed no matter what you use. Shutdown is dependent on length of time on and on different compounds, much less on dosage.

  2. Maintenance of testicular size and function does not indicate you are not shut down because you are forgetting that LH is produced in the pituitary. Use of HCG (which only MIMICS LH) will indirectly shut down your pituitary through the negative feedback loop. This is why you need clomid or nolva for PCT.

  3. Anything worth using (causing you to exceed your natural test range) will suppress you to a large degree. Otherwise, you might as well use OTC products like DAA which will bring you to the upper range of natural test levels if you want a slight boost in performance.

Simply put, your cycle is not worth your time. There are other alternatives which will give you the same results which do not require you to suppress or shutdown your natural test production and having to PCT.[/quote]

well said.

If you are going to take the risk of shutting down your HPTA, then might as well get something out of it.

But it sounds like you’ve made your mind up to do the cycle regardless of what anyone says.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are definitely entitled to your decisions. However, your understanding of all this is flawed.

  1. You will be suppressed no matter what you use. Shutdown is dependent on length of time on and on different compounds, much less on dosage.

  2. Maintenance of testicular size and function does not indicate you are not shut down because you are forgetting that LH is produced in the pituitary. Use of HCG (which only MIMICS LH) will indirectly shut down your pituitary through the negative feedback loop. This is why you need clomid or nolva for PCT.

  3. Anything worth using (causing you to exceed your natural test range) will suppress you to a large degree. Otherwise, you might as well use OTC products like DAA which will bring you to the upper range of natural test levels if you want a slight boost in performance.

Simply put, your cycle is not worth your time. There are other alternatives which will give you the same results which do not require you to suppress or shutdown your natural test production and having to PCT.[/quote]

thank you for the very informative response which i was looking for and made true sense. i just want you to confirm the foll;

  1. shutdown occurs to duration rather than qtties. but same applies for recovery? i guess 300 test / week won’t need the same amount of time and pct for recovery as 1000 / week

  2. yes hcg will shut me down due to the negative loop but wont it aid in recovery due to (mimicking lh) during the cycle? it would also serve its purpose to recover my suppressed tests from suppressing substances. thats the reason why i keep bringing up hcg in case i want to subs test

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are definitely entitled to your decisions. However, your understanding of all this is flawed.

  1. You will be suppressed no matter what you use. Shutdown is dependent on length of time on and on different compounds, much less on dosage.

  2. Maintenance of testicular size and function does not indicate you are not shut down because you are forgetting that LH is produced in the pituitary. Use of HCG (which only MIMICS LH) will indirectly shut down your pituitary through the negative feedback loop. This is why you need clomid or nolva for PCT.

  3. Anything worth using (causing you to exceed your natural test range) will suppress you to a large degree. Otherwise, you might as well use OTC products like DAA which will bring you to the upper range of natural test levels if you want a slight boost in performance.

Simply put, your cycle is not worth your time. There are other alternatives which will give you the same results which do not require you to suppress or shutdown your natural test production and having to PCT.[/quote]

well said.

If you are going to take the risk of shutting down your HPTA, then might as well get something out of it.

But it sounds like you’ve made your mind up to do the cycle regardless of what anyone says.[/quote]

why this assumption? if i had made up my mind why would i bother to ask more experienced users and waste their time? that is the purpose of these forums due to the lack of knowledge of many we seek info from more knowledgable users. which i highly respect and trust and appreciate

i am going into very small details that many might perceive as trolling but for me the replies / correction of these small remarks is what actually guides me to a more convincing approach where i can build more knowledge upon.

in fact each dt79 nooberific eatliftsleep and each member contributed here has helped me enough to understand alot and change my perspective and plan. either to do this cycle right or maybe im just not ready for it. im sure many others as ignorant as i am benefitted the same here.

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are definitely entitled to your decisions. However, your understanding of all this is flawed.

  1. You will be suppressed no matter what you use. Shutdown is dependent on length of time on and on different compounds, much less on dosage.

  2. Maintenance of testicular size and function does not indicate you are not shut down because you are forgetting that LH is produced in the pituitary. Use of HCG (which only MIMICS LH) will indirectly shut down your pituitary through the negative feedback loop. This is why you need clomid or nolva for PCT.

  3. Anything worth using (causing you to exceed your natural test range) will suppress you to a large degree. Otherwise, you might as well use OTC products like DAA which will bring you to the upper range of natural test levels if you want a slight boost in performance.

Simply put, your cycle is not worth your time. There are other alternatives which will give you the same results which do not require you to suppress or shutdown your natural test production and having to PCT.[/quote]

thank you for the very informative response which i was looking for and made true sense. i just want you to confirm the foll;

  1. shutdown occurs to duration rather than qtties. but same applies for recovery? i guess 300 test / week won’t need the same amount of time and pct for recovery as 1000 / week

  2. yes hcg will shut me down due to the negative loop but wont it aid in recovery due to (mimicking lh) during the cycle? it would also serve its purpose to recover my suppressed tests from suppressing substances. thats the reason why i keep bringing up hcg in case i want to subs test
    [/quote]

dose does not have a direct relationship with HPTA suppression… however, time on does appear to have that effect.

there are tons of studies that show 50% suppression in 1-2 weeks on mild doses (20 mg/day) of stuff like anavar and winstrol.

if you add in any androgen (test, deca, primo, etc), then your body will produce less testosterone in order to maintain homeostasis. if you’re gonna be suppressed, then the key is to take enough of an androgen to make worthwhile gains…

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:
The PCT for a Primo+Var cycle shouldn’t be any more or less confusing than the PCT for any other cycle. Any qualms you have about PCT for a test cycle should carry over to this other cycle you want to run. Slow down, do more research, and make informed decisions for yourself. If you still can’t come to a decision, come back ready with some more concise questions and it will be easier for people to help you.

If you are just looking for a 5% increase, then work on your diet, training, and stress levels. Maybe look into running an AI solo?[/quote]

makes sense… just didnt know that amounts were irrelevant in terms of pct. ex 300 weekly test needs the same pct as 1000 weekly test for the same duration.

did you say run ai solo?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are definitely entitled to your decisions. However, your understanding of all this is flawed.

  1. You will be suppressed no matter what you use. Shutdown is dependent on length of time on and on different compounds, much less on dosage.

  2. Maintenance of testicular size and function does not indicate you are not shut down because you are forgetting that LH is produced in the pituitary. Use of HCG (which only MIMICS LH) will indirectly shut down your pituitary through the negative feedback loop. This is why you need clomid or nolva for PCT.

  3. Anything worth using (causing you to exceed your natural test range) will suppress you to a large degree. Otherwise, you might as well use OTC products like DAA which will bring you to the upper range of natural test levels if you want a slight boost in performance.

Simply put, your cycle is not worth your time. There are other alternatives which will give you the same results which do not require you to suppress or shutdown your natural test production and having to PCT.[/quote]

thank you for the very informative response which i was looking for and made true sense. i just want you to confirm the foll;

  1. shutdown occurs to duration rather than qtties. but same applies for recovery? i guess 300 test / week won’t need the same amount of time and pct for recovery as 1000 / week

  2. yes hcg will shut me down due to the negative loop but wont it aid in recovery due to (mimicking lh) during the cycle? it would also serve its purpose to recover my suppressed tests from suppressing substances. thats the reason why i keep bringing up hcg in case i want to subs test
    [/quote]

dose does not have a direct relationship with HPTA suppression… however, time on does appear to have that effect.

there are tons of studies that show 50% suppression in 1-2 weeks on mild doses (20 mg/day) of stuff like anavar and winstrol.

if you add in any androgen (test, deca, primo, etc), then your body will produce less testosterone in order to maintain homeostasis. if you’re gonna be suppressed, then the key is to take enough of an androgen to make worthwhile gains…
[/quote]

Perfect

one more thing

why do many users claim that gains from larger doses of primo although are slower, tend to stay longer than test or other aas. do you agree?