Full Primobolan Low Dosage, and HCG and PCT Info

[quote]1. agree
2. agree - but your not against using hcg during the cycle not during pct (to keep test during cycle and to facilitate pct recovery from shutdown)[/quote]

Definitely use it if you have it.

[quote]3. i completely disagree

aromatization of androgens to estrogens in men plays an important role in the release and production of gh and igf1. Estrogen also aids in promoting an anabolic state by affecting glucose utilization in muscle tissue. [/quote]

I am aware of this.

Nobody is telling you to bring down your estrogen to zero or excessively low levels. That would be ridiculous.

Adex does not have the ability to lower it to such amounts in the first place.

In any cycle, not just high dosed ones, and not only when visible side effects start to manifest, estrogen control is very much required. Apart from side effects other than gyno and water retention(which you can google), you need to understand this:

An individual’s rate of aromatization, susceptibility to side effects and the overall ability to maintain a stable hormonal balance are GENETIC.

If you are one of the unlucky fellas who, for example, gets severe acne from abrupt hormonal fluctuations/imbalances, you could end up like this guy:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/please_help_i_lost_all_my_gains