Full Primobolan Low Dosage, and HCG and PCT Info

I know this is too long and probably negligible for many users but I have nowhere else to go due to the much conflicting info everywhere yet I find many mild users like me having these same concerns and questions with no direct professional answers as users are either following what others do during with trial and error of high average - high doses. I need someone that truly understands how things work otherwise ill just get the “troll” replies or " this wont do shit for you " or " increase your primo dose " etc…

Cycle option A
200-300 per week for 6 weeks Turkish primo depot (100)

Cycle option B
200-300 per week for 6 weeks primo
200 iu during cycle every 4 days for 6 weeks (necessary for primo test suppression?)

cycle option C
100 test prop every week for 6 weeks (In that case need HCG after cycle?)

cycle option D
10-20 mg ed for 6 weeks Var
200 iu every 4 days HCG for 6 weeks

I’m 31/abt 210 lbs 5’9 lifting for more than 10 years, amateur boxing and bench pressing about 405 naturally so I’m not looking for a higher dosage which I kindly ask you to spare me the low dosage advice and that it will do nothing for me. I have tried a few years back a 200 / week primo cycle with 20mg ed anavar for 6 weeks worked great for me but felt like shit and my test was suppressed (was it the primo or var?). My concern is not dosage but rather the foll;

1. I understand even small dosage of Primo suppresses test after week 2. If I want to avoid test can I substitute with HCG?

2. Some recommend HCG during the cycle some after the cycle and some say I don’t need it on such low dosage (although I previously felt shutdown). I understand HCG activates the nuts/LH to release test so I understood that I should use HCG or test during the cycle with primo to avoid suppression.

3. Clomid vs Nolva or both? everywhere its this or that or both with tons of different dosages. Some research says half life x 3 is when u start others say immediately after the half life. What dosage and for how long do I need? Bear in mind this ultra mild cycle

4. Understand that clomid and novadex don’t reduce estrogen but occupy receptors and prevent from binding together so when im off pct the estrogen will still be there and so i wont solve anything. that is why recommendations are on both clomid or novadex + arimidex or proviron etc which actually reduce the estrogen. is this true? do i even need this(arimidex or proviron) for such a low dose / cycle?

5. Anavar (to be used with Primo) at 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks suppresses Test? All the researches I made are still contradicting with no clear answers. would i need hcg and pct for anavar as well?

Appreciate your professional support (I subscribed especially for this post)

Are you a girl? 10-20mg of anavar…?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Are you a girl? 10-20mg of anavar…?[/quote]

If you have useful input to my above I’d highly appreciate
If this post intimidates better ignore it

Appreciate your support

[quote]Twolverine wrote:
I know this is too long and probably negligible for many users but I have nowhere else to go due to the much conflicting info everywhere yet I find many mild users like me having these same concerns and questions with no direct professional answers as users are either following what others do during with trial and error of high average - high doses. I need someone that truly understands how things work otherwise ill just get the “troll” replies or " this wont do shit for you " or " increase your primo dose " etc…

Cycle option A

Cycle option B
200 iu during cycle every 4 days for 6 weeks (necessary for primo test suppression?)

cycle option C

cycle option D

I’m 31/abt 210 lbs 5’9 lifting for more than 10 years, amateur boxing and bench pressing about 405 naturally so I’m not looking for a higher dosage which I kindly ask you to spare me the low dosage advice and that it will do nothing for me. I have tried a few years back a 200 / week primo cycle with 20mg ed anavar for 6 weeks worked great for me but felt like shit and my test was suppressed (was it the primo or var?). My concern is not dosage but rather the foll;

1. I understand even small dosage of Primo suppresses test after week 2. If I want to avoid test can I substitute with HCG?

2. Some recommend HCG during the cycle some after the cycle and some say I don’t need it on such low dosage (although I previously felt shutdown). I understand HCG activates the nuts/LH to release test so I understood that I should use HCG or test during the cycle with primo to avoid suppression.

3. Clomid vs Nolva or both? everywhere its this or that or both with tons of different dosages. Some research says half life x 3 is when u start others say immediately after the half life. What dosage and for how long do I need? Bear in mind this ultra mild cycle

4. Understand that clomid and novadex don’t reduce estrogen but occupy receptors and prevent from binding together so when im off pct the estrogen will still be there and so i wont solve anything. that is why recommendations are on both clomid or novadex + arimidex or proviron etc which actually reduce the estrogen. is this true? do i even need this(arimidex or proviron) for such a low dose / cycle?

5. Anavar (to be used with Primo) at 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks suppresses Test? All the researches I made are still contradicting with no clear answers. would i need hcg and pct for anavar as well?

Appreciate your professional support (I subscribed especially for this post)[/quote]

why do you want to avoid test so much?

are you certain that your Primo is legit? this is often faked, if purchase on the UG…

what exactly are your goals for this cycle, and choosing the compounds here?

HCG is not gonna do what you want it to do on the cycle. yes, HCG acts like LH and sends the signal to the testes to produce testosterone, but it doesn’t mean that you will be producing enough to counter the suppression of any extra androgens you’re taking. however, it will make your recovery easier… but for a 6 week cycle, i wouldn’t think it is necessary.

testosterone is one of the best and most predictable compounds to use on a cycle. while anavar and primo are mild in their side effects, there are also very mild in their gains.

i guess i find it hard to give advice, because i’m unsure as to why you want your cycle to be built around Primo so badly…

here’s some info on PCT, that should help you out:

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

Appreciate your support[/quote]

I’m just asking.

Like most people will say lots of this stuff will suppress you anyway so why not get the full benefit… 10-20mg anavar in a male? Does that even do anything?

I’m not trying to troll you or anything, I’m just genuinely curious.

Option c is your best bet. Not sure why youre so weary on running test alongside. Keep in mind primo and var are often faked. You can run hcg during cycle if you want.

Read the stickies about pct

Youd be a lot happier just running 500mg of test instead. 80% chance you get test instead of primo anyway.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

Cycle option A

Cycle option B

cycle option C

cycle option D

Appreciate your professional support (I subscribed especially for this post)[/quote]

why do you want to avoid test so much?

are you certain that your Primo is legit? this is often faked, if purchase on the UG…

what exactly are your goals for this cycle, and choosing the compounds here?

HCG is not gonna do what you want it to do on the cycle. yes, HCG acts like LH and sends the signal to the testes to produce testosterone, but it doesn’t mean that you will be producing enough to counter the suppression of any extra androgens you’re taking. however, it will make your recovery easier… but for a 6 week cycle, i wouldn’t think it is necessary.

testosterone is one of the best and most predictable compounds to use on a cycle. while anavar and primo are mild in their side effects, there are also very mild in their gains.

i guess i find it hard to give advice, because i’m unsure as to why you want your cycle to be built around Primo so badly…

here’s some info on PCT, that should help you out:

[/quote]

First I appreciate your comforting and knowledgable input. The primo I have was bought from Turkish pharmacies away from touristic sites. I’m from Egypt (AAS available over the counter) and frequently fly to Turkey so Im pretty sure they are legit. Im sticking with Primo as it is probably the mildest steroid out there with the least androgenic effects especially that I’m a low dose believer and would like to experience how doses affect my body without adding too much different substances as we are all differently responsive to substances. Slower / longer gains is actually what I am looking for.

You dont blv hcg will counter suppression even from such a mild dose of primo? Anycase like you said the aim for hcg was to recover faster during pct but if it would be useless for a low duration then definitely would be better to avoid it.

Im avoiding test because although it is the base of all cycles and probably would be the best to start with, after almost a year of research I still see conflicting views on PCT and AI and this is not something i’m willing to risk till I get some real information. I have fully read your link for PCT which was very very useful but still included lots of conflicting information;

Nolva the better option no need to combine yet best at 20mg for cycle length (in this case 6 weeks) up to 3 months although studies show it starts to raise test levels after 2 months. So on my stated dosages would i still go 20mg ed for 6 weeks - 2 months?

Aromasin better option (in this case 12.5mg ed would be enough) but you first stated to use after the cycle and stop 1 week before coming off the nolva then you said to use it during the cycle and even extend it to pct.

Anycase I couldnt catch when to start pct? some studies like the “doctrine” suggests after 3xhalf life of the last substances others say just directly after the half life.

HCG you were against due to complications then you advised it isnt very complicated and you even advised to include it and stop it a week prior to SERM.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

Appreciate your support[/quote]

I’m just asking.

Like most people will say lots of this stuff will suppress you anyway so why not get the full benefit… 10-20mg anavar in a male? Does that even do anything?

I’m not trying to troll you or anything, I’m just genuinely curious.[/quote]

Even if you were trolling I see where that’s coming from I am already ashamed coming here with these doses but I’d like to master low doses before going into higher ones. I am a believer of low doses / stacking / higher dependency on the proper diet and training. I’m very dedicated to training and dieting and don’t wanna lose that so it’s more a psychological issue.

You are right it does suppress but recovery will be much faster and easier not messing much with my glands and testes till I get more accurate info. So my option goes with the mild ones low duration for the remaining 5% boost

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Option c is your best bet. Not sure why youre so weary on running test alongside. Keep in mind primo and var are often faked. You can run hcg during cycle if you want.

Read the stickies about pct[/quote]

Got mine from Turkey straight out of local pharmacies - seem legit

Test like i replied to cycobushmaster - so much debate and conflicting info on pct out there even after reading the stickies. need to master detailed info first to build my own view to avoid androgenic effects which is something not to risk / learn with trial and error.

Believe for option C due to test prop’s half life better to run at least at 200 / week (100 e3d). would i need to include hcg with these amounts to help recovery during pct? (I am only running test for the test suppression from primo)

in case needed hcg to start form 2nd week at 200 iu every 4 days would do?

What conflicting information about test are you talking about?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
What conflicting information about test are you talking about?[/quote]

pct and AI not test

Youre gonna have to pct either way. Theres nothing conflicting about it. Youre so worried i dont even think you should do anything honestly.

well, when it comes to PCT, i suggest doing a spreadsheet and doing the math. i don’t recommend starting the SERM until the blood levels are at least down to what you’d expect for a high normal of a healthy male (no higher than 70 mg/wk). with that being said, 300 mg of test/wk would mean that you’re ready for PCT quicker than 1,000 mg/wk…

with that being said, the half-life of test e/cyp is around 4.5 days. if you take 300 mg, it would be 150 mg, then 75 mg, then 37.5 mg, etc… so i’d wait to start the SERM 2-3 weeks after the last dose.

To keep it simple what should my pct + ai look like on the below;

week 1-6 Primo 200-300mg pw

or

week 1-6 T.prop 200-300mg pw

or both

HCG needed or not? at what dose/qtty/duration?

Youre gonna have to pct either way. Theres nothing conflicting about it. Youre so worried i dont even think you should do anything honestly.[/quote]

I don’t mind the test I don’t mind the pct either I just see hundreds of researches on pct dosages / duration / timing that’s y I don’t want to mess with test unless I get things straight. On Primo even if I go wrong on pct on such low doses don’t think It’ll be that great of a deal you’ll eventually recover anyways

Read some of your other posts on tapering what would you think of tapering on such a low cycle wouldn’t it be more convenient for pct

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
well, when it comes to PCT, i suggest doing a spreadsheet and doing the math. i don’t recommend starting the SERM until the blood levels are at least down to what you’d expect for a high normal of a healthy male (no higher than 70 mg/wk). with that being said, 300 mg of test/wk would mean that you’re ready for PCT quicker than 1,000 mg/wk…

with that being said, the half-life of test e/cyp is around 4.5 days. if you take 300 mg, it would be 150 mg, then 75 mg, then 37.5 mg, etc… so i’d wait to start the SERM 2-3 weeks after the last dose.[/quote]

Im assuming the spreadsheet is for the calculation of accumulative test - seems good … normal levels for a healthy individual are 15-70 so better wait to drop till 15 I assume or even better a blood test to know my natural test levels… thanks for the clear and direct info

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

Youre gonna have to pct either way. Theres nothing conflicting about it. Youre so worried i dont even think you should do anything honestly.[/quote]

I don’t mind the test I don’t mind the pct either I just see hundreds of researches on pct dosages / duration / timing that’s y I don’t want to mess with test unless I get things straight. On Primo even if I go wrong on pct on such low doses don’t think It’ll be that great of a deal you’ll eventually recover anyways[/quote]

The amount of test you want to take is merely a replacement dose at best, so shutdown will still be minimal but yes youll have to pct either way.

Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 per week, every day will be fine

[quote]Twolverine wrote:

I don’t mind the test I don’t mind the pct either I just see hundreds of researches on pct dosages / duration / timing that’s y I don’t want to mess with test unless I get things straight. On Primo even if I go wrong on pct on such low doses don’t think It’ll be that great of a deal you’ll eventually recover anyways[/quote]

The amount of test you want to take is merely a replacement dose at best, so shutdown will still be minimal but yes youll have to pct either way.

Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 per week, every day will be fine
[/quote]

so no hcg nor ai needed?
4 weeks pct? would be enough no need to extend 6 weeks (equivalent to cycle length) - 2 months (min needed to raise test) as per the stickies on pct

that’s what i was talking about