Full Day of Arms?

I thought of the Arnold thing a few minutes later actually. Just me, but I think I could function better the next day having my arms to sore to move then not being able to get out of bed without crutches. I do see your point about multiple muscles working together but I think squatting all day would leave me unable to walk for a week at least.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
I thought of the Arnold thing a few minutes later actually. Just me, but I think I could function better the next day having my arms to sore to move then not being able to get out of bed without crutches. I do see your point about multiple muscles working together but I think squatting all day would leave me unable to walk for a week at least.[/quote]

not being able to walk is not cool, i remember having severe DOMS in my calves, it was kinda embarressing walking around school and it hurt like hell, i spent the rest of the weekend lying in bed, it felt like i was going to tear the tendon that connects my calf to the knee if i walked.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
I thought of the Arnold thing a few minutes later actually. Just me, but I think I could function better the next day having my arms to sore to move then not being able to get out of bed without crutches. I do see your point about multiple muscles working together but I think squatting all day would leave me unable to walk for a week at least.[/quote]

Personally I strongly question the necessity or even the wisdom of the vast majority of trainees doing anything “all day” except maybe on a dare.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Personally I strongly question the necessity or even the wisdom of the vast majority of trainees doing anything “all day” except maybe on a dare.[/quote]

I wouldnt do it. I squatted for 5 sets and was sore for a week once. A day would most likely cause severe DOMs and impair gains for weeks.

I figure youre more likely to injure yourself with an isolated approach.

Considering that most research points to under 1 hour training sessions for maximum gain, I’d leave this one for the heavily chemically enhanced.

[quote]Andrew Dixon wrote:
…I’d leave this one for the heavily chemically enhanced.[/quote]

Exactly. Arnold did all kinds of stuff that would totally destroy a normal lifter. On juice, a whole day of squatting might not be that bad.