T Nation

Full Body Workout Review

My Goal is mass and strength. For now mostly mass to improve my physique and I mostly concerned about upper body. I train 3 days a week ABABAB. I was doing some random stuff on gym for about 6 months until I started the program.

Workout A:
Dumbell Overhead Press 4x10
Chin-up 4xAMRAP (currently about 8,6,6,5)
Dead-Lift 4x10
10 minutes of stretching

Workout B:
Incline Dumblell Press 4x10
EZ-Bar Biceps Curls 4x10
Squats 4x10.
10 minutes of stretching

I use linear progression +1kg on exercisse if I manage to do 4x10 and -10% if I did not managet three trainings in row.

Do you thing it is effective program taking in account my goals?

No.

Just no.

Chris C wrote an article on full body. Read it. Twice.

Waterbury has a lot of options. Read up.

You have been around these forums for awhile now @vowek, why keep trying to make this harder for yourself than it needs to be?

x2 with JFG, any programs by those authors willl be way more effective

No rows + you are doing bicep work though no tricep work + reps on deads are a bit high…if you addressed those issues this would be much, much better.

You are probably better off doing a tried and tested routine at this stage of the game though.

Can you provide links to these articles?

What souls be more reason reprezentacji/set range for deads? I want to go mostly for hypertrophy.

Search function is there for a reason

Put in some leg work.

Read, educate yourself

I have read the forum for some time and used search function but did not found answer.

You could not find the answer to the question “what is a good strength/ hypertrophy program?”

Pack your bags and find another hobby amigo.

you are welcome

No I have not found answer for the question what the right volume for dead lifts is.

Go to the ‘Tnation’ part of the website(admitedley not well joined up with the forums anymore) or could even go crazy and type in “Waterbury full body” on the googlewebzz

Thx, these templates looks interesting.

Thx, I will try Waterbury because it consists of only 3 exercises per workout. Can you provide some link to Chris C program – google did not provide any useful link when I typed “chris c fullbody”

@Chris_Colucci
This guy. Check the articles.

Workout A:
chest work
Dumbell Overhead Press 4x10
Chin-up 4xAMRAP (currently about 8,6,6,5)
Dead-Lift 4x10
abs/calves

10 minutes of stretching

Workout B:
Incline Dumblell Press 4x10
barbell row
something specifically for chest or shouders
Squats 4x10.
abs/calves
10 minutes of stretching

My opinion, which I have also practiced in the past, is if you are gonna go full body abd only a few times a week 2-3, hit every main muscle group (shoulders,back,legs,traps,bi,tri,chest,core) with at minimum 2 working sets of 1-2 exercises each workout. The volume put through is very similar to a body part split workout and greater frequency.