Full Body vs. Body Part Training

What is better for getting bigger? Doing something like a 4 day split routine or doing certain body parts on each day?

[quote]michaellongo14 wrote:
Doing something like a 4 day split routine or doing certain body parts on each day?[/quote]

Whats the difference between doing a 4 day split and doing different body parts each day?

[quote]elusive wrote:
michaellongo14 wrote:
Doing something like a 4 day split routine or doing certain body parts on each day?

Whats the difference between doing a 4 day split and doing different body parts each day? [/quote]

That the question shows the OP doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about?

I mean, do I win anything for that answer or did I just type for no reason?

There have been several threads on this. Most here do splits, a few do total body workouts, and some (like me) prefer a hybrid of the two. I do chest/back every day, and vary everything else.

Pick a routine and assess your results for 3 months. If you continue seeing good progress, stay with that routine. If you stagnate, switch it up.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
elusive wrote:
michaellongo14 wrote:
Doing something like a 4 day split routine or doing certain body parts on each day?

Whats the difference between doing a 4 day split and doing different body parts each day?

That the question shows the OP doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about?

I mean, do I win anything for that answer or did I just type for no reason?[/quote]

You got the answer correct. However, I’m afraid in the end you actually lose and typed for no reason. The best I can do is give you this gold star, because this thread will probably end up to be another epicly long mess…

Troll troll troll troll trolll troolllll troll!!

He’s not a troll, he’s just a regular guy from Jersey tryin to get his swoll on.

GODDAMNIT!

We haven’t had a thread about this shit in… A few weeks at least! For once!

Why does someone feel the need to bring this up yet again lol

[quote]michaellongo14 wrote:
What is better for getting bigger? Doing something like a 4 day split routine or doing certain body parts on each day?[/quote]

Please OP, don’t ask such a question. This topic has been beaten to oblivion, its not even funny. I know your new here, but the least you could have done was asked this in the beginner’s section. This topic is so old I get a headache from reading it.

In the end it doesn’t matter what you do, so long as the basics are in place, which are:

1)Progression
2)Consistency
3)Effort

Without these three, no workout plan, split or TBT alike, will produce any sort of gains.

Please let this be the end of this thread.

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
He’s not a troll, he’s just a regular guy from Jersey tryin to get his swoll on.[/quote]

did someone say jagerbombs?

get some BASS up in here

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Da Vinci wrote:
He’s not a troll, he’s just a regular guy from Jersey tryin to get his swoll on.

did someone say jagerbombs?

get some BASS up in here

[/quote]

umsta umsta umsta umsta

Here is something ya can’t understand… How I could just KILL A MAN!

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

umsta umsta umsta umsta[/quote]

I always translated it to be:

unce unce unce unce

But I think I’ve heard the unsta beat before.

Does anyone here watch Hell’s Kitchen?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Does anyone here watch Hell’s Kitchen?[/quote]

Nope, but it must be the hottest thing on TV right now.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Does anyone here watch Hell’s Kitchen?

Nope, but it must be the hottest thing on TV right now.[/quote]

I sea wut u did there.

ok sorry for wasting your o so precious time. I was just looking for some opinions… and by 4 day split i meant 4 day split push/pull, just to clarify

btw we arent all like those douche bag guidos… thats north jersey

My bad, I grew up in NY and lived there until I was 22 so I had a lot of run-ins with guidos. Back on topic since I feel a little guilty now…it could be argued that a push/pull split could be a good way to form a solid base as a beginner. That being said, I’ve seen the best results in others as well as myself doing muscle group split training.

Don’t know why the mods don’t sticky some of the good discussions on these topics,

To be fair when a new guy comes here he doesnt know its been beaten to death, that said there is the search engine but its not the most obvious thing.