Full Body vs BBB

I have been doing the Full Body template from the 2nd edition for 10 cycles now and I was wondering what opinions were as to if it would be worth changing to BBB template over a 5 week cycle? ie 3 days a week with last workout carried over to following week.

I have been making good strength gains but just wondering if I am missing out on something that BBB may offer more of ie maybe better gains.

Basically this is a noob question, is the end result the same for both templates but just a different means of getting there?

Any feedback or opinions appreciated especially from those who have done both templates and the differences in results, if any.

Also, I am just a recreational lifter who doesn’t compete in Powerlifting comps.

Cheers.

Best bet - switch between the two. Or better yet switch between the dozens of different templates that are offered. The PRINCIPLES are the same, they are 100% interchangeable and they are all proven to work. All you need to do is add 1 ton of hardwork and 2 tons of effort. Be consistent and you’ll get “there”. The thing that is holding you back right now is “you want it NOW” but don’t realize you must pay the price - and that price is 2 decades of those added ingredients.

Do you have what it takes? Few do. See what you are made of. Because it will carry over to everything in your life (if you know how to apply them). A sad and de-evolved human race has only 3 outlets of physical activity that can help sharpen his character with training being one of them. Do yourself a favor and don’t be a growing number of a generation of soft, pear shaped stains of failure. Train to shape. Train to mold. And train to harden mind, body and soul.

So yeah, switch between the two. Anyone who says differently should be gutted.

This reply should be stickied. I’d say this answers 90% of all these “what accessory stuff do I do” type threads.

Jim, thanks for answering all these questions. Your input has been invaluable to all of us lacky’s on here lol

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
Best bet - switch between the two. Or better yet switch between the dozens of different templates that are offered. The PRINCIPLES are the same, they are 100% interchangeable and they are all proven to work. All you need to do is add 1 ton of hardwork and 2 tons of effort. Be consistent and you’ll get “there”. The thing that is holding you back right now is “you want it NOW” but don’t realize you must pay the price - and that price is 2 decades of those added ingredients.

Do you have what it takes? Few do. See what you are made of. Because it will carry over to everything in your life (if you know how to apply them). A sad and de-evolved human race has only 3 outlets of physical activity that can help sharpen his character with training being one of them. Do yourself a favor and don’t be a growing number of a generation of soft, pear shaped stains of failure. Train to shape. Train to mold. And train to harden mind, body and soul.

So yeah, switch between the two. Anyone who says differently should be gutted. [/quote]

Jim,thanks for the good advice.

I’m going to switch to BBB for 6 or so cycles to mix it up abit.

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
. . . . . switch between the dozens of different templates that are offered. The PRINCIPLES are the same, they are 100% interchangeable and they are all proven to work. All you need to do is add 1 ton of hardwork and 2 tons of effort. Be consistent and you’ll get “there”. The thing that is holding you back right now is “you want it NOW” but don’t realize you must pay the price - and that price is 2 decades of those added ingredients.

So yeah, switch between the two. Anyone who says differently should be gutted. [/quote]

Sticky.