Full-Body Template with 2 Goals

Please help me put together a FB template based around the 2 goals:

1. Bigger neck/traps
  2. Bigger arms

Before you roll your eyes on the aesthetics, a bit of background. I am 6’7", and even at 230-245, I am a stringbean. I have advanced numbers (all except for my press) and have focused primarily on strength since I was 19 (22 now). Right now I just want to fill in the weak spots mentioned above.

If something already exists in the Beyond book, point me in that direction and I’ll start Monday. Otherwise, please help me throw something together that makes sense and I will be grateful and commit to it for six months.

[quote]otisn wrote:
Please help me put together a FB template based around the 2 goals:

1. Bigger neck/traps
  2. Bigger arms

Before you roll your eyes on the aesthetics, a bit of background. I am 6’7", and even at 230-245, I am a stringbean. I have advanced numbers (all except for my press) and have focused primarily on strength since I was 19 (22 now). Right now I just want to fill in the weak spots mentioned above.

If something already exists in the Beyond book, point me in that direction and I’ll start Monday. Otherwise, please help me throw something together that makes sense and I will be grateful and commit to it for six months.[/quote]

Just do neck/trap/arm work everyday. Simple and easy to do.

I think this would be a good starting point for you.