Full Body Circut Type Workouts

Hi CT, Im currantly trying to drop some weight/fat so im doing road bike rides and hill walks 3x a week and I allso want to keep doing weights and was keen on the built for bad workout but unfotunatly can only do weights 3x a week so what im asking is on those 3 days would a full body circut type training like BFB be ideal or would you change the set/reps or keep the BFB set/reps ie 5,4,3,2,1. Hope this question makes sense. Thankyou for your time

Must of been a dumb question lol all good thanks for all your info any way your training articles are the best

Hey
Someone asked a similar question several months ago here is the link:

[quote]bubba_jack818 wrote:
Must of been a dumb question lol all good thanks for all your info any way your training articles are the best[/quote]

Dude I have a busy schedule. I can’t always answer immediately.

Honestly BfB is not a program to use on a caloric deficit while trying to lose weight especially if doing other physical activity.

Sorry Christian I wasnt being a smart ass and really do appreciate the time and effort you put into giving us state of the art training programes etc for all to see,again sorry for any offence taken

[quote]RoNYC wrote:
Hey
Someone asked a similar question several months ago here is the link:

[/quote]
Thankyou just what I was looking for