Full-Auto Assault Shotgun

[quote]hedo wrote:
I recently completed a CQ class that was heavy on close quarter drills, defense against the knife and retention techniques.
[/quote]

In 2003 I took a defense against knife and gun seminar given by a guy from PA, Ernie Kirk. Fun class.

Incredible.

Meh. That’s nothing. I use one of those to clean my driveway.

I just can’t see the need for this. i have one shotgun for social purposes, a Benelli super 90 with ghost ring sights. It’s the reason I never bought a class three automatic weapon. ( I was going to say class three, but I forgot about short barreled shotguns.

I could put 2 rounds of double 00 buckshot in someone very quickly. This is like getting hit with about 16-18 32 caliber rounds. Why buy an MP 5?

I was taught that handguns were for when you didn’t think you needed a gun, rifles are for when you really need one, and shotguns are for close range put you down hard stuff. Kind of like in between.

[quote]Sxio wrote:
Meh. That’s nothing. I use one of those to clean my driveway.[/quote]

In Australia, highly unlikely. Besides, for driveways, a Street Sweeper (aka Striker) might be more appropriate.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Sxio wrote:
Meh. That’s nothing. I use one of those to clean my driveway.

In Australia, highly unlikely. Besides, for driveways, a Street Sweeper (aka Striker) might be more appropriate.

[/quote]

Would I lie to this board loose tool?

Honestly man, one in each hand, takes me about 2mins to clean my driveway and my neighbours.

Holy hell that gun is insane.

I’ll take two.

Future weapons is such an awesome show. I just wish the host didnt talk like such a tool sometimes.

Yay! Let the government take away our freedom and give the police more weapons. How awesome; God bless America!

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
Yay! Let the government take away our freedom and give the police more weapons. How awesome; God bless America![/quote]

“Our” ?

Just keep your ass in Canada and you won’t have a problem.

Yay! Let the government take away our freedom and give the police more weapons. How awesome; God bless America![/quote]

Ain’t got right to shit you can’t defend… cease your whining fool.

dude aren’t you in Canada?

[quote]marathe wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
Yay! Let the government take away our freedom and give the police more weapons. How awesome; God bless America!

dude aren’t you in Canada?[/quote]

1. The Canadian government is also in the business of taking away freedom.

2. The Canadian police will likely become the recipients of more weapons.

3. Canada is part of the North American continent.

I find no fault in this statement. A Canadian could say it just as well as someone from the United States.

As for the question of “what is it good for,” I can imagine it would be very useful for repelling boarders at sea, for foiling an ambush, for clearing a room of hostiles, and as in the aforementioned Chosin Reservoir example, against an advancing “human wave.” Oh… one more. Loaded with copper slugs, it would be very good to have if one were ever surrounded by Alaskan brown bears. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
As for the question of “what is it good for,” I can imagine it would be very useful for repelling boarders at sea, for foiling an ambush, for clearing a room of hostiles, and as in the aforementioned Chosin Reservoir example, against an advancing “human wave.” Oh… one more. Loaded with copper slugs, it would be very good to have if one were ever surrounded by Alaskan brown bears. :P[/quote]

But would it kill zombies?

[quote]tGunslinger wrote:

But would it kill zombies?[/quote]

Sure. Here’s what I would use for zombies, though.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
marathe wrote:
DanErickson wrote:

dude aren’t you in Canada?

1. The Canadian government is also in the business of taking away freedom.

2. The Canadian police will likely become the recipients of more weapons.

3. Canada is part of the North American continent.

I find no fault in this statement. A Canadian could say it just as well as someone from the United States.[/quote]

Yeah, but nobody in Canada says “God Bless America” to refer to our country, despite our presence as part of the continent of North America.

[quote]marathe wrote:

Yeah, but nobody in Canada says “God Bless America”

[/quote]

Even if America sneezes?

Seriously, though, I can’t count the number of times I have heard objections from Canadians, Mexicans, and even Argentinians and Bolivians, that they are just as “American” as a person from the United States.

And geographically speaking, they’re right.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
marathe wrote:

Yeah, but nobody in Canada says “God Bless America”

Even if America sneezes?

Seriously, though, I can’t count the number of times I have heard objections from Canadians, Mexicans, and even Argentinians and Bolivians, that they are just as “American” as a person from the United States.

And geographically speaking, they’re right.[/quote]

Yeah, but they’re forgetting the Monroe Doctrine. We own this continent, bitches!

[quote]Contrl wrote:
DanErickson wrote:

“Our” ?

Just keep your ass in Canada and you won’t have a problem.[/quote]

Because giving the government that kind of fire power to control the population is the exact idea America was founded upon. The patriot act is just dandy, and CNN’s stories aren’t as make belief as snow white and the 7 dwarfs.