Fuerza Quest: UNLIMITED POWWWAAAAAAA

Yeah, 220 will fall.

1 Like

Work WORK WORK!!! Also EAT EAT EAT!! I am adding cheese and/or cream to everything.

Family is helping out with the cause too making tamales:

POKER UPDATE Made $6 in TOurnaments today which for me isnt bad LOL. Taking the rest of the year off from poker.

:smiley:

3 Likes

FUUUARRKK!!! Lower back is proper tweaked. Not sure exactly how bad or exactly what. I will know more tomorrow
or I might know less. I wasnt going to drink because I thought I would have a ton of volume to recover from. But the back tweak took care of that, but now that it is worse than I thought I dont want to drink to let it recover. But I dont have any work, a close friend’s dad just died and my Wife could use a proper drinking buddy (her fam drink but dont Drank if you know what I mean). Plus, I have a Four Loco and some Makers Mark that really needs to be gone so I mean
YOLO???

Dia De la Muertos
Pause Squat
3*3@160kg
Deads
3@221kg
Butt Bridges SUPASET Double Crunches
3x15-25ish

Gym was cold, I should have done more warmup sets and reps than normal. In my defense that 221kg was supposed to be a last warmup set but when it came off the ground I knew that was what I had for a triple @ RPE7 today. That tweaked my back and I skipped the rest of my volume for the Butt Bridges.

Squats didnt have particularly awesome form today either. I think the High Bar might not be counting towards low bar mobility or something.

ANy who

download%20(5)

2 Likes

AM Weight 103.3kg which is a PR by about a kg but I wasnt looking like this last time. (Much leaner with MUCH less bloat)

Pull
Ups
Pullups Sets of 5 for at least 10 sets
Bicexual 
tee hee

Bicexual it was I a naming the Alternating Dumbell Curls into Hammer Curls. 40 total reps each set (Like 10-10-10-10). I am going to be focusing on that to grow Biceps and hope it helps. 20 Rep sets are about the only thing I havent tried yet.

Also will be putting a LOT more emphasis on Pullups and possibly dropping non Chest Supported Rowing
but I hate that for Bench. We will see how my back feels when the disks settle (instead of dust? funny right? tee hee).

Back was terrible yesterday but much better today but still pretty hard to get in and out of a car and bend over here and there. I am probably deloading the rest of this week and I will start “Prep” all over again with slightly backed down approach to Deads
walk before running or I will be crawling all over again.

I was going to join the Tnation Transformation thing but wasnt on comp and missed deadline. Oh well.

DIet as terrible today, barely ate or drank water
but I barely moved either (poker all day) so bit of a wash.

OK end of my day, gonna spend some time with Wifey hopefully not watching the Greatest Showman or any other musical

1 Like

Worst Workout Ever
Bench
5@20-60-100-120
3@140
3x8@100

Soul Crushing. Who would have thought drinking and not eating well would effect performance? I couldnt arch either for my back but I should have had more.

Poker is sucking my life force too. I mean I dont eat or even drink water. I have to figure that out. But yea, definitely am done drinking for a while, maybe life. I mean sure it is fun but not nearly as fun as progress.

NEW PROGRAM: LOL since I have basically a deload this week for my back I am starting over from scratch
again. I was going to run another prep but I just need some offseason bulking love. So “Working Title” it is. I have never actually ran the base of that program. Hopefully next week I will be good to go.

1 Like

FRIDAY
High Bar Squats
3x10@60kg
2x10@80kg
10s @ 100-110
20 @ 70kg

SATURDAY
Bench
3x10@20kg
2x10@60kg
10s @ 80-90-100
25 @ 60kg
V-Bar Pressdown 3x20
Little Seated OHP but Delts were fried

New Program #372874798743271-1093793-38273B Code Name: HELL
1st 2 workouts are above. Basically a LOT of high rep sets with burners. I am going full Bodybuilder Mode. I could say all this volume will increase my pathetic workload capacity and build bigger muscles so a potential for a stronger muscle yada yada but the truth is I am just sick of being injured and I dont want to push my body that way right now. I will undoubtedly taper this into a PLing program but for right now I am going to make some big ass muscles.

Chess is proving to be the addiction I can use in place of drinking to stop playing poker. ELO: 800ish (VERY low LOL)

2 Likes

AM Weight 102.6kg and WATERY!! ugh I have eaten pretty bad the last few days so I will clean that up and see what happens.

Sunday Pump Day
3-5 Working Sets of 10-15 Reps
Hammer Lat Down
Lateral Raise
Lat Pulldown
Back Fly

Poker Worst day I have had since this stint with poker. I took some shots and got BURNED LOL ooops. Back to the grind tomorrow. Sports this weekend was great though so that takes the sting out.

Free Money Wild Card weekend is the easiest to handicap in the history of handicapping. Blindly bet the dogs. All 4 covered the spread (what a sweat with SEA) and 3 of them won outright. I should have posted this Friday but I chickened out a bit after having this weekend circled for a year and it cost me 2 units as I only took SEA and LAC.

The major key to this is that the public loves favorites and this is probably the 2nd most heavily bet weekend after the Superbowl. Everybody is excited for the playoffs and almost half the league is in so the other half the league has somebody to root against. This over inflates the line putting the value on the Dog.

Next Weekend Probably blindly take the favorites. Rebound after Favs going 0-4 will inflate the line in the opposite direction plus battered weaker teams going on the road (3 of them for their 3rd straight week) to stronger teams off a bye. I m not certain where my money will be or if I will just call it after a good year in the NFL but if you do bet do your own research and dont wager anything you care about.

Lines are in:
KC -6 over IND
LA Rams -7 over Dallas
NE -4.5 over LAC
NO -8.5 over PHI

Wooooeeeee those are some big lines. I have to think Vegas wants you to take Dogs. Wild Card all lines were under 7 and 3 were under 3. And all 4 Dogs covered NOW all lines are over 4.5 with 2 at 7+!!! LOL the psychology. We will see if I got this right next week.

OTHER CRAP for Division games:

Andy Reid and Belichek are both great off a bye. Pretty sure Payton is too. Generally the longer you give a better coach to prepare the better that coach will be prepared. Nothing against the other coaches but they arent those 3. Sean McVay is looking to be a promising young coach as well.

LAC have / are traveling a TON (@ denver @ baltimore @ New England) and are traveling back to LA in between all of that. As insignificant as air travel may seem it is quite taxing on recovery.

DAL, LAC and IND will also look artificially awesome after convincing wins and PHI are the reigning champs getting their 2nd wind
dont be fooled.

Conversely LAR and KC have sputtered down the stretch but in their defense they havent really needed to go balls out either. They will be focused and sharp.

Superbowl Generally take the Dogs as well but this is more nuanced. Same reasoning as Wild Card Weekend.

Bama -5.5 vs Clemson take Clemson +5.5. If sharps were hammering Bama that line would be over 7 by now. All this year all we talked about was Bama so that gets public on them and that will inflate the line. Also Clemson didnt have to get beat up by the SEC for 9 games this year. I AM NOT BETTING THIS but if I had to choose a side I would take Clemson.

OK going to go drown my poker sorrows in some Chess and Youtube ELO:mid 700s

1 Like

HUGE MTHR FKN PRRRRRRR!!! WIFEY DROVE HOME THE WHOLE WAY!!! I am not making fun I am actually so proud. She is terrified of riding in cars and driving is a whole other level. I have tried to get her to take driving classes and even a psychologist but it seems she will just have to go!! She is a good driver too. I mean she has the flashers on and doesnt go above 30km an hour but she doesnt swerve needlessly or swear as much as I do so huge win!!!

AM Weight 102.6kg and still a bit watery.

MONDAY
High Bar Squats
Bunch of 10s
Deads
Bunch of 10s
Double Crunches
3x25

I have raised my hips a bit in my deadlift, I think this is where they should be.

Yea thats about it so gonna grub and go get wifey then watch the CFB Championship Game. Speaking of which that line came down a WHOLE 1.5 POINTS!!! That means a shit ton of sharp money came down sometime today on Clemson.

Clemson was +6.5 yesterday and +5 today. For the line to move that far this late on this big of a game takes a SHIT TON of money.

2 Likes

Bink, sometimes I am pretty good at this shit.

Todays Driving Cues:

“Get in the right lane”
“There was a bird”
“If the Bird doesnt move its natural selection”

Going up a hill
“Will I need to use the right pedal?”
“Yes, you will need to use the gas”

Arriving Home
“Some near death experience sex?”

LOL these are the times to remember.

AM Weight 102.8kg and still watery

Back Pump
Hammer Lat Warm Up
Pullups
Hammer Row
Back Fly
Bicexual
Lateral Raises

Chess Elo Rating: 650 LOL yes it keeps falling. In my defense
I suck at chess and when I started learning about chess I was like WTF am I doing. Why dont I study poker to get better at a game that might actually pay the bills.

Poker Update: All new Goals needed for January after catastrophe, not sweating it I got this.

2 Likes

AM Weight: Broke Scale seriously no idea, I weighed myself 6 times with 6 different weights each slowly adding weight until Error so awesome. I can feel my gut pulling on my lower back though so that is fun. This cut cant happen soon enough but I am going to go through at LEAST another 3 weeks
barring something crazy.

Bench Stuff
Bench
3x10@20
2x10@60
10s @ 100-110-100-80
Seated Dum OHP
3x15@15s
Tricep Vbar Down 3x20 @ Stack

I didnt really have a plan going into this volume phase other than tons of volume but now I know. This is the rebuild.

EDIT: Going to take my tracking to the next level. Tracking all of Tonnage (including warmups) and also INOL Rating. I know the Tonnage will drop with intensity but the INOL Rating will not so my hopes is that if I increase the INOL then that means my 1RMs are growing.

1 Like

The Gut is REAL I mean Bulk is Real It is starting to get a bit worse. I am going to start hitting Abs and Warrior Lunges hard if that doesnt work then I will add a bit of Arimidex and then last resort is to cut back a bit on the food
or science forbid non-tandem cardio.

Lost Girl Neil Patrick Harrriiisssss NOOOOOOO!!! Better than eh movie, I like Rosamund Pike but a prequel would be awesome!!! Obv you need this movie first but after this movie an origin story would be such a better movie.

LOWER PUMPZ!!!
High Bar Squat (INOL 1.2 / Tonnage: 7200kg)
3x10@60
2x10@100
2x10@120
10@100
Deadlift (INOL .76 / Tonnage 4800kg)
2x10@60
10@100
10@140
10@120
Ham Curl
Quad X

Deads were affected by my back but my new form feels awesome!!! On video I dont really see much of a difference of hip height but that may change when I do a side by side.

Program Jinx 
eh maybe later LOL Basically 2 weeks of 10s, then 8s etc. I will switch back to Low bar in a bit and add the belt later too.

Larry’s Bootcamp he is getting a wake up call!!. He is out there in Iceland loading his own plates!!! LOL He complained a bit about certain things hurting when he was doing it but about half way through he said he was done complaining. He is going to come out of this so much better (and hopefully not injured). Personally I just dont see him doing great at WSM due to BF% but it is awesome to see him try. He is living THE best life.

3 Likes

BEAST MOOOOODEE!!! My brother (and motivation) had his first bro workout (not rehab) today since his accident 11 months ago. Little recap: broken scapula, broken arm in several places, shattered femur. Pins screws plates rods and graphs everywhere. Nothing crazy but his entire face and mood lit up when he did Body Weight squats. He was smiling ear to ear.

Back
Easy Pump work

Drogas Update:
AM 10mg Tamoxifen
Preworkout Dbol 20mg (Started Sunday)
Pre Bed 350mg Tudca
Every Other Day 0.5mg Arimidex
875mg Test / Week

Pulled the trigger on the Arimidex because I have had pregnancy brain the last 2 days I assume from the Dbol. Brain already works again. Also pretty sure I was pretty close tomy first nose bleed. Head vein was popping and on my heavies sets (which arent heavy at all) I could kind of smell/taste blood and a mild wetness in the back of my nose.

OK back to grind! oh buuuuut:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsgbSGpg_ni/

1 Like

SAturday
Bench 10s
Tonnage 6700 INOL: 1.6
Dum OHP 3x15@80
HB Squat
3x10@100

Bench is feeling STRONG!

SUNDAY 
LOL
Hammer Lat Row
Preacher Curl

MONDAY
Squats
3x10@60
Deads
10s to 140kg
Quad X
Ham Curl

Yea Hips are hurting BAD! Probably shouldnt have done the squat volume on Saturday. Program tweaks coming.

Diet LOL its bad, I am keeping my calories high but it is garbage. KFC, McDonalds, bucket of ice cream and other junk. I actually think the sugar might have something to do with my hips.

Life Hack Shampoo is about half as expensive as body wash and I am pretty sure it does the same thing.

Chess Elo back up over 900. Pretty cool. I should probably start spending that time on poker but meh.

Poker 100k hands at Level 3 so we are moving on to level 4. I am confident I could make acceptable money at Level 4.

OK, back to the grind!!

1 Like

Tuesday Back Pump with my Doctor
I tried really hard not to be lazy but I am training with my buddy but meh, it is an easy day anyways.

I really need to trust myself more. Favorites went 3-1
2-1-1 if you got a bad line on the Saints. I should have gone 7-1 this post season but just dont trust myself enough (went 3-1).

Division Championship Games: Probably take KC (home, small line and NE looks better than they are after beating the mighty Chargers) and in the NFC I have no clue, lean Rams because of the hook (+3.5).

Superbowl: Hopefully Mahomes wins the MVP and KC goes to the SB then you can bet the other team. MVPs in the Superbowl dont do well. I love fading the NE Patriots too
unless of the exact situation of Saints and Brees wins MVP.

OK, long day of poker time to eat and sleep.

BROOOO FIGHT!!! LOL these kids got mad at each other yesterday over some preworkout, cant make this up. Pretty sure there are endless memes about this stuff. It all got smoothed out when we played “Let it Go” from Frozen blasting over the sound system and had a sing along. Good stuff.

TIME: just not a lot lately. Poker, sports, wifey’s work. Poker is going wellish. Sports I am taking KC -3, should have bet this earlier for a better line but didnt plan on taking anything today. If all goes according to plan we will be fading KC in the SB.

Training good. I have a general plan of action. Currently beginning week 3 of this.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol and higher volume
Weeks 5-6 Add Tren/Mast and taper into 1RM tests and begin cut
Weeks 7-8ish Probably run a specificity block to mock meet
Weeks 9+ CUT HARD AF Switching to very hypertrophic training and then will be adding in Clen and who knows what else

Drogas Basic plan for this is to use up the rest of my non test stash and seeing what I like so I can reup and make some more.

OK 10 minutes of Gorditas with the fam before I try not to bomb out of all my tournaments!!!

general Plan: Most likely that YOLO will be morhped into the specificity to move the Mock Meet up ~2 weeks.

TOurnaments: got 4th in a PLO tournament so I am in the black this month in poker
not by a lot LOL but now I have 5 minutes to myself seeing if KC can get me this paper
up 4 and NE just got the kick off 
HOLD BABY HOLDDD!!!

1 Like

In for update.

1 Like

ME TOOO!!!

Been hella busy trying to relearn Poker. I think I have turned a corner though.

“Home Gym” So I ordered and received my KG plate but the 1.25kg’s dont fit on the bar. I also tried ordering a Rogue Barbell through a gym supplier down here and they said it would take 2 months and that I couldnt get the exact barbell I wanted while also taking several days to respond to my emails. But I got such sweet revenge. They finally replied to my email yesterday. Well that very barbell arrived today. I made sure to mention that in my reply today. Long story short I have a 20kg Rogue Ohio Power Bar. I know it is going to suck to walk it out because they just made the collars shorter to make it 20kg rather than 45lbs (meaning the plates are closer to the racks) and the rack I am using is a wider crossfit rack (for now). If I can put this month of poker together I will be ordering Squat stands.

Drugs 875mg Test + ~500mg of Tren E and Mast E per week. 0.5mg Arimidex EOD and 10mg Tamoxifen twice daily beause Gyno is a motha fucka for me. I will add Superdrol or Halo 2 weeks out with 700mg of Tudca.

Training Going is well. I have been on my death bed twice since starting prep but I am hitting Squat PRs and Deads are coming along. Bench will be there.

Physique I am growing my hair out and it looks kind of crazy messy all the time. It kind of has the same shape as Donald Glover’ hair and tbh that would be my dream hair style if I had the genetics for it so I will take what I can get. Oh and lower abs came in a bit, arms coming in a bit and today my stomach was noticeably actually flat when I woke up.

Diet to Achieve That: 400g Rice Raw + 500g Chicken Breast cooked. I eat eggs on Lower body days usually and the occasional snack here or there. That doesnt seem like a lot of food but thanks to poker and Chess I am incredibly inactive outside of the gym. I am switching to Beef for at least a couple days because not gonna lie I am really not a fan of chicken breast (but I will do what needs to be done).

6 WEEKS OUT

Ok currently in a Tournament so as I always used to say “Play Well”

2 Likes

Jealous mannnn, eventually I’ll be scooping up a nice bar for the home gym. Once our house is built and I am putting my home gym back together I’ll likely pick one up.

If I remember correctly, this is quite a bit more than you’re typically on? Speaking of which, I just watched “Icarus” on Netflix, not sure if you have seen it or not. Interested watch on PEDs in sports.

All this poker talk make me want to fire up Pokerstars again and dabble with a couple tournaments. Would be rusty as hell though.

I highly recommend the 20kg with the skinny collars
but you will want a Squat rack to fit it.

Very cool movie
eye opening for the Tested is Drug Free croud :smiley:and typically I run ~400mg off season but that is considerably less than what I ran for WPC last year.

Join the club :smiley:

SQUAT: Ballin Out, I have no doubt 300kg is happening. BUT for the sake of my Dead I am dialing back volume and intensity quite a bit on my Light/EZ Squat day.

DEADLIFT: Anti Ballin Out. 265kg was a bunch heavier than I had hoped. I am adding a Dead volume day on my Light/EZ Squat day and moving Heavy Deads to after heavy Squat on Thursday.

BENCH: Fk Yo Delts Bro!!! Yea, delts got crushed mostly from attempting a wider grip but also the Squat rack I was using didnt help. I am starting to think my lack of rowing had nothing to do with it.

Rows: Still going to go hard on them
light but hard.

Physique: Made it through the why do I look fatter softer and smaller phase and I am starting to harden up. Veins and abs coming back.

Poker: So I made the right decision to focus on getting better at poker instead of chess. I have dove back into training videos and research One thing I noticed is I was incredibly ahead of my time when I was a pro
and now
I am such a dinosaur LOL.

OK Back on that grind

2 Likes