Fuerza Quest: UNLIMITED POWWWAAAAAAA

Glad things are going great for you! You deserve it My fellow slaya.

1 Like

64cb3ef511569e9c929c773ae62e424fc7f84788f048783d9d9b77ddb0bec50d

I havent lifted with true anger in well over a year*. But today after day 3 of a headache and rows which make it the worst I was pretty pissed, I used that. Had a great and very focused workout.

*I think I just ran out of anger. I completely blame my Wife (and her family) with their constant barrage of love and acceptance. With out them I could have gone through life an angry little twat lifting all the fkn weights but nooooo…

:smiley:

Pull 5+
Yates
5x15@110kg
Pullups
10-10-10-6-5 w/ 10kg
Hammer Curls
5x10+ w 35s

Yea so about that headache. I have a really long list of possibilities, only one scary one (blood pressure…but that doesnt check out much) and the rest are minor fixes. I actually think I just need more sodium and potassium as I havent been supplementing much with that at all and after a few sips of this I feel better. Hopefully not a placebo but just to be safe I have stopped eating like a less of a moron too.

OK Time for some much deserved PJs and CHILLLLLL!!! After Lunch and a nap.

THANK YOU!!!

Tee Hee I am trying and thank you!!!

4 Likes

cb love

Actual Photo of me vs Sofi and her family.

Hella nerd/old points for knowing the movie.

1 Like

In. Great log name too. It gave the impression that you are embarking upon a powerful journey from very large and strong to excessively large and strong :muscle:t2:

1 Like

-Care Bears Movie?

1 Like

Lolz. I’ll never run out. Wife, stepson and in-laws have reduced it somewhat but I’ve come to accept I’m just an angry motherfucker - luckily with a healthy fear of consequences thrown in or I’d probably externalise it so much I would be alone and quite possibly in jail.

1 Like

Thank you, that is the plan!!!

YES!!!

Oh we’ll see. :smiley:

and for future reference…

WTF headaches

WTF headaches 2

2 Likes

I like your use of spreadsheets. In regards to blood pressure, have you actually checked? I think you can also tell by looking closely at your eyes. I’ve heard of eye doctors sending patients to the ER based on the blood vessels in the eyes. I imagine they look like they’re about to burst if your BP gets too high.

1 Like

No, but my eyes look good (thank you for that). Another reason I dont think it is that is because high BP doesnt usually have symptoms…which now I realize doesnt mean I dont have it. Having said that I have been putting off getting a BP checker for about a year, probably time to get that.

Bench 5+ UNLIMITED POOWAAAA
BENCH
110kg for 10-10-10-10…
49427-3-1388631865 (1)
10!!!
TRICEP ROPE EXT
The Stack for 15-15-10
(MOOOOOEEE POWAAAAAA)
SEATED DUM OHP
60s for 10-10-15
(restrained powaaa)
QUAD X supaset HAM CURL

Easily best workout of the year. Bench reps were fast too. Test is kicking in.

1st set of bench…the rest felt like the same aside from the 8-10 reps feeling a bit heavier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd5oi_dADIp/?hl=en

Now it is time to sleep before throwing all these gainz away…ugh. All week I want a beer but cant the weekend gets here and I cant stand the thought of losing a gain. Pretty sure if you combine Wings with Beer thats anabolic right? Yea those wings will cancel out all the beer LOL. I better just enjoy this while I can.

2 Likes

Cant believe I am going to say this…but I might need a deload.

Lower 3+
Squats 170kg for
5-8-6
Deads 170kg for 10

Yea so my recovery wasnt great this weekend (fk drinking…and I didnt even drink that much or miss any sleep) but I had Quad Doms all day yesterday and still have them now. On the plus side no Tendonitis or knee pain soooo maybe yay drinking?

Aside from that I feel a little rough. I took all day yesterday off to sleep and eat protein but now I think that might be the problem.

LOL my Wife…Parents went to look at a couple houses with us today and Sofi was desperately trying to get Senora to go with Senor to pick her sister afterwards (while dropping us off at home) so we would have the house to ourselves. My Spanish is shit and even I could tell this was the high school kid about to throw a kegger. It obviously didnt work but now I have a hickey anyways…luckily I can explain that away by always having a redneck anyways hahahaha

DIET/Physique I think I got a bit too fluffy so going to cut back juuuust a smidge on carbs for a couple days. I am also going to prioritize protein a bit better. I know I havent been getting enough.

Happy Monday GO GET IT!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd-sb5zgSL8/?hl=en&taken-by=kerberos773

Sofi “I tried to go really slow”
Me -_-

LOL

5 Likes
3 Likes

UPPER 3+: Still Mere Mortal
BENCH
120kg for 10-6-7-6-6

YATES ROW
120kg for 15-15-12-10-10

DUM OHP
70s for 10-10-10

PULLUPs
(postponed for family dinner)

Unlimited POWA upgrade is gone. Switched to a Lower Upper Gunz split for at least 3 days. Kind of to give me a deload day but mostly just to see if I like this better. Really no idea why I didnt do this last year when I wanted the weekends off.

Physique/Diet: Mini Cut continues. All I am really doing is increasing and prioritizing protein and not eating junk. I have been battling more DOMS than ever last couple days. I think I am still paying the price for my weekend -_-.

Last meal and in bed by 8 LETS GO!!!

4 Likes

Quality Gear is way underrated. I am not talking about it being dosed well, a lab would have to be an idiot to under dose gear with how cheap the raws are in comparison to every thing else…not to mention how much easier it is to get raws over everything else (at least in Mexico).

Both my ass cheeks have PIP. I inject every 4 days and neither was the last injection. Proper brews dont do that for 300mg Test E. My first instinct that this wasnt going to be great gear was after my first pin I got “tren cough” and also “muscle freeze”. Tren cough tends to happen with Tren (surpise) due to the chemicals it takes to manufacture it (theory), muscle freeze tends to happen with an excessive amount of BA or BB (not sure which tbh and also just a Theory). This also happened with my 3rd pin. That and the vial being powder coated (concealment) I am pretty sure this gear although dosed well is shit to use.

These muscle freezes may not be as noticeable in the bigger muscles but rest assured it has to play a role in strength and gainz.

Oh well gear is in the mail…LOL they shipped one of my boxes to Spain some how. That better not be my “TRT”.

Life: Little nuts lately. Work and stuff.

Wednesday
EZ (lazy) Gun Pump

Thursday UGH
Yoga

SQUATS
7@190kg 2x10@150kg

DEADS
5@190kg #WTFF (what the fucking fuck?)

Yea just a rough couple of days. But came home to some macaroni and cheese which I didnt even know I was craving but I needed that comfort food today.

Work, Groceries PJs and PASS THE FK OUT!!! Hopefully by 7pm. Almost friday.

3 Likes

Life: Sofi had a complication with her Diabetes from not controlling it. It is not minor but it will be fine and this is proving to be the wake up call she needs. This has also caused a few ripples between me and her family (who are also experiencing health issues pretty much directly related to sugar but refuse to change).

Lifting: If not for my Bench making gains I would be on BBer prevention watch.

LOLz Me: Well after a week of “life” Sofi and I were grocery shopping last night and I was all like “I want a drink so bad” so I bought a bottle of Bourbon to get home and went to bed at like 715pm instead. Heart of a Lion…bed time of a 100 year old. #NORAGRETS (I also have an unopened bottle of tequila due to the same reasons hahaha)

Upper 1+
BENCH
9-5-3 @ 130kg
10-10 @ 110kg (FSL)

YATES ROW
5x10@130kg

SEATED DUM OHP supaset PULLUPS
5x10@50s SS 5x10@bodyweight

Fkn cold, knuckles are raw and red to the point they are bleeding. But Bench and Rows are going well despite Rows feeling so FKN heavy just to get it off the floor.

OH !!! Also my Nemesis posted on Instagram again so he is active in training I assume for Nationals in March so we will see if he raises the bar…

Ok Nap time then Wifey and I gettin out of the house for some us time…probably wont be in here again until Monday.

7 Likes

Saturday Cardio

CIRCUIT:
Reverse Sled Pull
Farmers Walk with 80lbs dumbells
Sled Pull

Quad Health Work
Random Pumpy Arm shit

nice long nap and about to smash some pizza with the fam. Hermanita is sick so we are all staying in.

messin around with the warmups…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeL4q6mATl9/?hl=en

2 Likes

In for more Instagram laughing videos :grimacing:

Wait…I was already in. Well still in!! Lol

1 Like

I am allergic to PIZZA!!!

SUNDAY PUMP DIA!!!
Full Upper Body Pump until the pump stopped happening

Membership to CR871 ran out thank awesomeness. Bought a membership to Beach Body today. Will be going every Sunday any Pump Workouts and most likely for Pull Days.

Finishing some work then its BREAD AND CIRCUS TIME!!! GO PAT$ -7!!!

4 Likes

I hope this is a joke. I don’t know if I could handle being allergic to the greatest food on Earth.

1 Like

Hahaha no, turns out the older I get the more lactose intolerant I am becoming so I guess I just need lactaids.

1a33a5a

Not feeling great with my lower body effort or what ever which is mostly my fault for way overestimating my Volume abilities…really not sure how I keep doing that. Either way adjustments to FSL made and despite todays detour and the inevitable future detours I am going to commit to not only hypertrophy volume but cardio. Not a joke. Maybe stroked though.

And then there was this…

Cardio

Rehab of the Soul SKWATs…and Deads
SKWAT Singles at
412-482-526-570lbs
10-8-8@160kg

DEADLIFT
17-10@160kg

QUAD X
3x20ish EZ

That workout took just overt 2.5 hours

570 was RPE 8.5ish. The Bar, Plates and Rack didnt do me any favors. Pretty sure I need to bring my stance in. Then volume and then I was almost dead for deads.

Deads thanks to @MarkKO I dropped the hips a bit for my first rep and that got me in a groove. My hips always come up for Raps but that first rep felt much better.

The numbers are all weird because those inner most plates are 22kg custom spinners BABY!!!

27045337_10213347868149252_1665859513_n

Buddy hooked it UP!!! his Aunt has a steel yard or what ever and they have a ton of these. For 1600mxn I can get a pair of regulation size 50kg plates…that will chop a toe off if dropped on them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeRIezqggB6/?hl=en&taken-by=kerberos773

7 Likes

TUESDAY YATES
YATES ROW
120kg for 10-10-12-12-15

PULLUPS
3x8 (Lazy)

HAMMER ROW
Bunches x Bunches

HAMMER LAT DOWN
Bunches x Bunches

BAR CURLS

WEDNESDAY BENCH
BENCH
120kg for 10-7-7-5-5

CABLE PRESS supaset TRICEP EXTENSION
Bunches x Bunches

Did the bench workout at a different gym with awesome plates and staff but shitty as hell bench. Wifey had a preventative eye burny laser thing done for her diabetes so I got my work in while she did that. (Rest of her family was there and I couldnt go be with her in that room anyways…since her mom’s spanish is better than mine she won.)

Finally bought a BP tester. 1st 2 readings were exactly what you want but the cuff was a bit low. Next 3 were all a bit high and the cuff is where it was supposed to be…but this cuff is made for a 17" arm max and mine last measured are almost 18". Also tests in the afternoon are generally higher. I will get it calibrated and some professional advice on how to use it when I can. In the meantime guess who is going to be testing their BP every 12 minutes? (143/64 and 72 pulse average of the 3)

DIET I have been eating mostly clean but A TON!!! I have been really enjoying smashing pasta (i dont consider pasta clean) and beef which I just cant do when I need to keep my weight down. Since I dropped the junk I have leaned out a little and am feeling a ton better.

TIME TO COOK EAT and GROOOOOOWWWWW!!! Some skin on thighs and 80-20 beef…no veg…no carbs either ANIMAL MODE!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWAxdKgj_4/?hl=en

4 Likes