PULLUPS
3x10

DUM YATES ROW
3x10@75s

HAMMER LAT ROW
idk x idk

SOME CURLS…for WIFEY
idk x idk

3rd day in a row doing some back and bicep work but prior was light and really wanted to move something heavy so Yolo Rows …which were of the strictest form of course.

Wifey hitting her stride begging for more weight on the bar if she gets 8 reps in a set LOL Trust the Program. She also isnt happy with her latest dieting efforts, she went clean ish but is still just eating too much of her mom’s cooking (everything is made with love which is a spanish word that translates to fats, creams and cheeses).

I prepped her a pretty strict diet of basically what I eat (eggs, oats, rice veggies and chicken) but scaled it to about 1800 calories and 150g protein. If she eats all of it that will be her greatest eating challenge LOL

Physique got a little soft eating some 80-20ish beef the last couple days and today my light headed issues came back so awesome. It was supposed to be 90-10 but you could look at it and see it was 80-20 at best (taste confirmed). That shit pisses me off. Back to chicken the next couple weeks to continue this mini cut.

OK Fun day, feeling good gonna …not sure what.

2 Likes

Wifey just had to look and smile at a pack of wild dogs on our walk to the gym and they proceeded to follow us 7 blocks while Wifey kept going through 3 phrases

“Can we keep them?” (NO)
“RUNNNN!!! so they stop following us” (that’ll work)
and lastly “they’re so cute”

…that last one is why they started following us to begin with, clearly they understand english. Damn educated little mutts.

BENCH DIIIAAYYYY
BENCH
5.8@335
4x4@285

Dum INCLINE PRESS
100s for 15

PEC DEC

Back feeling a bit beat up which I am sure has nothing to do with my Stupidity Rows aka YOLO Rows. Live and relearn old dumb shit I guess hahaha and now because Wifey and mi Suegra ganged up on me I have to get a hair cut that keeps actual hair on my head. Hair cuts should just be called “Jobs Half Done”.

HUMP DAY VIBES BABBYYYYY!!!

3 Likes

A COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT SHOW

Awesome part was I got to use really awesome Kilo Plates including a pair of 50kg plates. OH ALSO I MISSED A SQUAT!!! I have been afraid to miss a Squat now for a while because I havent missed one in well over a year. I havent even had to be bailed out by a spotter.

LOL.ok soooo yea those are the 2 upsides then the Shit Show must be awesome then right? LOL looking back this has to be one of the funnier days full of signs to just go back to bed…

On a recommendation from Luis #2 I went to a Crossfit Gym. Mi Suegro and I drove around for like 15 minutes looking for it and trying to call the place. They finally answered and we found it. It is actually closed on Thursdays because crossfit gym’s have better hours than bankers.

OK get in dude says I can lift but charges me 100 pesos instead of the 70 it says on facebook (possible gringo tax that I am ok paying tbh). It is also supposedly open today until 12 according to their page so ni modo.

Looking around they have the awesome KG plates but the floor looks slanted and about 4 sets in I realize there is a hole in the floor right where I am placing my right foot. So now I am taking 2 steps back and 2 to the left. The floors are covered in the bumpy sticky stall mat which adds to the difficulty.

Add that to battling with a Crossfit bar that is smooth in the center and bigger around to what I am used to so I have no idea how it is sitting on my back really and not like there is knurling. Also because Crossfit racks I only have 2 fingers on the bar the entire time.

I did set up 2 plyo boxes to keep me from getting stamped which turns out were needed.

Worked up to 240 with only the “minor” issues mentioned. Then I went to Unrack 260kg and my foot stuck into the floor mat bullshit and hole combo and I about fell over. Reracked to start over. As I came out of the hole it was a ridiculous grind so I just said fk it and put it back down.

Took care of all my shit and hopped in a cab to…

GYM #2 I am determined if nothing else…yea pretty much nothing else LOL

New Gym has 50kg plates so hell fkn yea right? They are a lot cooler on paper because putting those on a fkn Squat height bar is not that fun.

The rack is preset and is either 1 inch too high or 3 inches too low and if I use the lower rack I still clip the higher rack on walk out. So like the genius that I am I decided to stand on a couple of 5lbs plates to unrack. That lasted 2 sets until I realized how stupid this was. I mean I knew it was Dumb AF but I mean just maybe…

Shut it down after 445.

Now I am home, laughing a lot really just wanting to eat a pile of ice cream I dont have. I am going to eat and chill, plus NEW ARCHER!!! Depending on how I wake up tomorrow I will probably try to get some redemption.

This was me today, everything pointing towards the other direction LOL it could have gotten a LOT worse.…day isnt over though so…

download%20(4)

SQUAT HISTORY FAILS

• May 20th, 2016 - 1st time squatting 505 I went for a double becuase I thought the spotter helped too much…I was squatting to a box ~2 years ago.
  • August 19th 2016 - 405 front Squat
  • December 2016 - 405 Back Squat at crossfit bar slid off back…got pissed repped it for 10 after chalking back

WOW I didnt miss a Squat for all of 2017. What a WUSS!!! And I wasnt even healthy LOL

OK GOOD VIBES:

3 Likes

PHYSIQUE UPDATE: Woke up 98.9kg for a PR since getting fat and 96.5cm waist about the same as always lately.

Went to go pick up the suit and everything felt great except in my arms and chest where I gained 1 and 2 inches respectively (the suit guy remeasured me). The suit guy is all like you said you wouldnt get any bigger? and I was all like I lost 5kg!!!

I completely blame (thank) heavy rows and clean eats. Cut resumes Monday.

So HURAAAYYYY FOR THICC GAINZ!!!

2 Likes

FRIDAY REDEMPTION!!!
SKWAT 1s to 575 RPE: Misgrooved it
HACK SQUAT 3x20

Knees feeling pretty knarly but this had to happen.

LEARNT:
-Although not the fairest evaluation of a week off that peaking method is not for me. I will be taking a heaviesh single 3-5 days out from the Meet.
-Crossfit Gyms SUCK for moving weight (relearnt)
-Not a fan of Masteron, as a mild cutter or 2nd or 3rd drug to try it is great. If you have had Tren it is a pointless drug.I get none of the anti E effects (it would seem even reverse) and I gained pretty much no strength since adding it. I Squatted 275kg without it, Benched 200kg on week 2 and have not added anything since adding Mast at 700+mg a week. Also its price is way too high (only slightly below tren).

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU!!! May 4th on a Friday would be an awesome holiday if I didnt have to go to a wedding tomorrow LOL Tomorrow is off, DRANKS BE HAD!!! SUnday I will probably do some treadmill cardio or some bullshit to try and flush the system then MONDAY WE BEGIN…AGAIN!!!..for like the 8th time.

1 Like

FUTURE REFERENCE:

Possibility it is shit Test from local market but I am kind of ruling that out because of the amount of Arimidex I had to take the when I bumped the dose frequency last week…I would get tested buuuut by the time I will need local gear again the test would almost be irrelevant (in my mind) and even if the Test was shit I dont think I will run mast again. If this were a Tren only cycle I am pretty sure I would have had better results physique wise if nothing else.

Plus I lost 5kg and gained inches where you want it and that isnt happening on Mast only.

Ruling out bunk Mast because I definitely got the same sides as every other time I ran mast which is increased need for an AI, libido and mood increase and bacne.

COOL, happy friday gettin my drank on and watching the Lebrons go all Thanos Meteor on the Raptors…dont spoil it LOL

1 Like

WHAT A WEDDING!!! The 3 ladies (Wifey, Suegra y mi hermanita) got a little crunk and I dont think I have ever seen them have more fun. I also got a little drunk but switched to coffee at 11pm in hopes to stay up later but that backfired and I ended up sleeping in the car by 1230 LOL. Should just gone full YOLO mode and cracked that 2nd 4 Loco.

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!
Bball Cardio
Couple of Jumps
EAT
GYM TIME
Barbell Rows 5x15@135
Dum OHP 5x12
Pullups 60 Total
Hammer Lat Row
Some Curls and Shit

OK so off for Breakfast with the Fam and then hopefully sleeping on the couch all day until tomorrow WHEN SHIT GETS REAL!!! (again…for the umpteenth time LOL)

4 Likes

AM WAKE UP 100.0kg 98.5cm waist and looking soft AF

LOWER
SQUAT 10@325
DEADLIFT 2x10@375
LEG PRESS 3x20

Not the bestest of workouts, still battling dehydration and bloat from the weekend. And my knee was really pissed after jumps yesterday.

new diet: a little more aggressive than last couple weeks BASE: ~2400cal, 4 eggs, 100g oats, 200g rice (raw), 600g chicken (cooked), 500g veggies (frozen). Only Veggies and Chicken post workout and the occasional snack most likely peanuts and diet soda.

Started the new program, rather than post it or do a video I am just going to do a recap video as nothing goes to plan, ever.

OK and off ugh mondays.

4 Likes

AM Wake UP: 98.8kg and 96cm Waist for fat boy PR

TUESDAY #1
Rows
Pullups
More Rows

TUESDAY #2
Biceps
Mobility

WEDNESDAY
Bench 5x10@225
Pec Dec
Dum OHP 3x12@30

Delts fried, feeling good though and time to eat and get that sleep for SKWATs (redemption) and Deadlifts (VOLUME…cardio)

3 Likes

LOL Bro Betting, Mothers Day, WPC and no more Looking backwards.

OK so, it is Liga Mexico playoffs today and Luis and my favorite teams play each other so we Bet 50 Crunches, 50 Butt Bridges and 50 Calf Raises PLUS 2 minutes on at treadmill at 5mph for each game and for the series. They play a home and away where away goals scored count as a tie breaker. THis could get ugly, I really hope 5mph isnt as fast as I think it is.

Its Mothers Day here so I made a Watermelon Rum bowl. Watermelon is Senora’s favorite and she likes a good drink too…just literally only one. We also doing tailgate style and watching the Santos game.

Luis has decided to come to WPC. Honestly this is huge for both of us. Trusted liftoffs and handlers who know eachothers lifts PLUS his GF will occupy my wife.

And I have decided to burn the ships. No more looking at old rep PRs or even old programming. It doesnt matter. So with that…

LOWER
SQUAT 7@445
DEADS 3x10@355
Yoga and shit

Dont think I took more total warmup sets today but I made sure I felt good before adding more than a plate and that seemed pretty good. Also brought my Squat stance in and my knee was fine BUT depth was too deep and I am going to leave it like that. I dont think I lost a lot of strength but too deep is better than questionable especially since I have no idea what to expect going into WPC.

oK I am going to fry up some chorizo chile concoction to top off the hotdogs and VAMOS SANTOS!!! Y VENGAAAANNNNNN!!!

6 Likes

BOOTY DOMS
Dum Yates Row
3x10@85
Pullups
5x10@BW
Hammer Lat Row
3x10ish@plates
Bar Curl
3x8@the Bar

Little worn down today and my butt hurts. Really hard to get going and I really need to train alone LOL

PHYSIQUE: Went from Full and Fat to Flat and Fat so I look terrible. Everything feels tighter and harder I just look like a smoothed round torpedo…if torpedos were short and fat. Its ok this is the fun part.

UGH and another social event this weekend, really hate this shit LOL HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

2 Likes

SPONSORSHIP!!! Currently in talks with a guy who wants to sponsor me (with roids so I have no moral dilemna). Still have a lot to discuss but cool offer none the less.

FKN BRO SHIT Luis had yet another max attempt taken from him today. Some fkn bro dude who “knows all about powerlifting” took his squat away basically as soon as Luis hit the hole. Fuck tard.

On the Plus Side (for me hahahaha) America lost BAAAD (4-1) on Thursday so he has to do that ridiculous workout at least once but most likely twice.

JACK SHIT WORKOUT and DIET
Bench
11@275
2x10@225

Little sick and dont feel like eating so my diet the rest of the day is 600g of Arrachera and some tostadas.

Going to watch some Kern US Open now.

4 Likes

Comin at Monday like:

marshawn-lynch-hold-my-dick-0-e1452298020212

MONDAY LOWER
SQUAT 12@345
DEADLIFT 15@405

Good workout. I went in much earlier than yesterday because I was just “ready” skipping the gym yesterday and watching Kern US Open all day.

I have the utmost faith in this program right now. The real test wont come until Weeks 10 and closer but this should go well.

OK, gonna eat and maybe nap then take Sofi to the gym annnnnd yea I guess continue the MCU marathon. Rough life LOL…we need jobs.

OH BEST PART:

Santos Tied vs America (who plays in Mexico…City, Mexico) so SANTOS ADVANCES!!! and I dont have to do that ridiculous workout and Luis has to do it again :smiley:

5 Likes

Kern US Open Thoughts:

I watched a lot of training media of the competitors and you could kind of predict the issues (easily). A lot of high Squatters missed on Depth. A lot of those Tap and Go Benches didnt come close to matching it in comp. The guys who train with straps and train grip separately had grip issues. Kind of like what is the point of taxing your body for a lift you wont make in comp. (In their defense social media probably pays at least a portion of their bills.)

Even the Hook people with shitty hook technique had issues.

You could get into the inconsistent judging on Squats but you shouldnt leave it up to the judges.

1 guy mentioned he had the best prep ever but the worst meet ever. 1st off if you have a shit meet your prep was shit. He did cut an insane amount of weight in 1 week to make weight, then you obviously fkt up your diet for 3+ months. Sure that will affect you but I was watching your training and I never thought you were going to have a good meet, and then you didnt.

I know I only see a fraction of their work but what they post is telling. What they say about it after is telling. The more and more I see these obvious mistakes in prep and on the platform the more and more I think I can and should be coaching. I have a ton to learn like all of us, but I really feel like I could be a really good coach.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I just watched a video of JP Price’s 1,003 attempt…good god that amount of movement with 1,000lbs on your back…I am by no means a powerlifter, but follow a few on social media…they’re trying really hard to be polite and positive (from what I’ve seen) but seems like there were some issues that could have led to injuries fairly easily…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BizV7HPHwth/?taken-by=jplifts_sbc

1 Like

I have to have faith they will fix it all next year. The 2 running it are pretty well respected in the community and who knows what happened behind the scenes with securing a location and plates and all that.

From what I heard Next Gen bar had too much give and the raised platform is spongy with that much weight and now the Ivanko’s.

If they really want to take that Comp to the next level (or if any comp does) no more live judges for Squats. Video cameras at knee height fed to a few screens with a couple judges quickly evaluating. Video replaying every single attempt would take less time than it takes to set up for the next lifter. On top of that they could televise that live feed and immediately become the most trusted / legit comp ever

EASY PULL.
DUM ROWs
3x8@100s

PULLUPS
5x10@BW

HAMMER LAT ROW

Not a super inspiring workout. I think I need to eat more but I just havent had an appetite the last few days.

OK off to the mall for some old fashioned loitering.

3 Likes

Skip to minute 26, this is what I was talking about. How they talk about his past training is telling. They didnt say he had an awesome prep. They said he needs to train to a higher standard right after having his best meet to date.

Larry also looks to be playing long (smart) ball here. Next year his BB comp is in November ish so that gives him almost 6 months instead of about 3 to go after the 308 in May. It looks like every mistake they made they are fixing it.

1 Like

John Gaglione is no fool

1 Like