T Nation

Fuerza Quest: A Gravity Wars Story

Good god, that punch sounded glorious. How much did the alcohol affect the training/gainz?

We are now calling it Champagne Sangria :smiley:

and more than it would an ordinary person of my size LOL I had 1 cup of that and a whisky and I think I am still a bit dehydrated. Physique is mostly back to pre-weekend, hopefully by Friday I will be back to where I was.

TUESDAY PULL
DUM YATES ROW
5-6 Sets of 12 with the 80s

PULLUPS
16-16-12-13

UNILATERAL MACHINE PREACHER
Just one more set then we can go…for about 3 sets hahaha

Felt good but didnt feel like going heavy so did Dum Yates.

The Doc gave Sofi the green light so she is back and Beast Moding hard. She shook the rack and bar to psych up before her last set of Squats. I am not sure I have ever been so connected to her emotionally. some (not all) sarcasm… teehee

Off to run errands…

I AM NOW ALL IPF BABY!!!

But Bro, you fake natty as hell???

Doesnt matter if not one drug test was performed…

http://www.powerlifting-femepo.com.mx/docs/nacionalCDMX2018/hombres%20raw%20open%20CDMX%202018.pdf

Either not a single Drug Test was performed or not a single Drug Test was failed.

#ViveMexico (shit like this really makes me love this country, not sarcasm, I think it is hilarious)

Also this sheet is a how to in how NOT to pick attempts. Generally openers are HIGH AF, jumps small and misses frequent.

My theory is they picked their attempts before coming off cycle to pass the drug test they didnt have to worry about.

And lastly I have (any class) 1st Squat, 3rd Bench and 2nd Deadlift…and am apparently IPF “qualified” tee hee

lol
:joy_cat:

BENCH+Assistance
BENCH
9@295
4x8@245

PEC DEC

SEATED DUM OHP
15@75

TRICEP STUFF

Bench I am going to pause all the heavy AMRAP reps and for the back downs I am going to Pause the 1st rep then Touch n Go the rest.

Touch and go is hard AF for me. I am kind of torn. I am stronger off the pause and it seems like that is all that should matter buuuut Touch N Go is harder and way harder to control so hopefully it will help my shitty bar path consistency issues. Even if it has no carry over at all it is more funner (shut up, totally a word).

Physique: Stomach is about 2 days from having the constant feeling of caving in on itself so yea we are getting leaner. Probably going to bump the calories through Thursday and Friday and see where that gets me. Best part is I am never starving my stomach just keeps feeling and looking smaller.

OK, probably nap time!!! HALFWAY TO THE PROMISE DAYS LETS GOOOO!!!

PR&ER CITY
FRONT SQUAT
225 pause (rack pr this year LOL)

SQUAT
2@545 (pr)

DEADLIFT
6@585 (pr)

PREHAB:
Ham Curl / quad x / hip opener

Squat is only a PR because I have never attempted reps with more than 515 or 525, dont remember which.

Those deads got my erectors hard. Tomorrow’s feels will be interesting and the next week of workouts might suck but worth it. YoLOL.

Epiphanies
Volume is not for me. Partially its shit form and partially genetics. The best way for me to get results is intensity and frequency… the trick will be to balance that with out crushing myself or bouncing back at the right time.

Good workout, on to the next.

Great PR’s!!

Damn that’s big. Your lats prolly busted out of your shirt after that set

Gracias guys, @littlelee and sadly they didnt @muskratlifts hahaha but future goals for sure

Other epiphany i forgot about, my performance sucks when i get chubby. i have tried to get fluffy (successfully and more than once) and my performance always got better when i cleaned up the diet and leaned out a bit.

Cardio for the week (month?)

Great deadlifts! However, I found the creeper in the blue behind you a little distracting!!

HA HA! Totally. But, I’d probably be the same creeper. How do you not watch someone when they are pulling that kind of weight?

Thats what I thought too, until I saw him check out the girls tush as she walked by!
Sorry for the spam, your deads were impressive!

Awesome deads man, that’s a money set right there!

At LEAST!!!

@littlesleeper Thank you!!!

Tee hee, Men!!!

EZ PULL WORKOUT
Bunch of Lat Iso work, went full BB mode feeling the muscle etc. Only 1 set supporting weight because my erectors are fried AF.

CNS seems to be fine but I have slept about 12 hours since so if not it will be.

HAPPY 420 FRIDAY!!! AND LEBRON PLAYING!!! I mean has there been a more perfect holiday except Friday the 13th? Sadly I am not enjoying natures gifts but just chilling making Wifey’s program. (will make public version as a how to guide to get Significant others involved in that gym life.) OK PEACE OUT AND ENJOY RESPONSIBLY!!!

This set was soooo hard LOL all 115lbs of it.

I wanna know, know right now

No source -_-

and leaving this here because its awesome and cheesy but also so I can reference it later.

They moved the date back a week.

Good info is free, tell somebody what they want to hear and they pay you a ton.

Really long deleted rant about fucking ass holes jeopardizing peoples health with homeopathic “remedies”

I am all for exploring alternative medicines and do not hold the current medical systems in high esteem (in Mexico or USA) but they have a lot of science behind it.

Wooooossssaaaaaaa like…

BENCH Workout #1
BENCH Pause 1 plus 7 Touch and Go
5x8@235

Dum OHP
12@80

Cable Press

ROUND #2 with Wifey
CRUNCH
DUM CRUSHER
V-BAR PRESSDOWN

Wooosaaaa not working…

Happy SATURDAY!!! This family gonna drive me to dranking.

People are willing to do anything in their power to live a healthier life style except actually living a healthier life style.

SUNDAY FUNDAY BRO PUMP
This was a ton of fun, I just walked around swearing at weights in the mirrors that had good lighting.

BB GOALS: Decided to try and focus on the lats and gunz. To accomplish Sunday is going to be my 3rd Pull Day. Lots more Pullups with undergrip and direct arm work focusing on adding weight. I am going to use as much Unilateral work as possible and also if I arch my back a bit when doing Pullups and Rows etc I think I feel it in my Lats more so lets hope that works. I guess we will know in a few months.

OK WIFEY and I taking a much needed WOOOSAAAA Day, Scary movie and hopefully I can talk her into a hotel room…for life.