Fucking Jared

WHOA!!! I couldn’t sit back and not comment on this one!

Make up your minds; is the guy some uneducated, simpleton-puppet of Subway, or some mental Giant with the willpower and strength of conviction and action of Ghandi?

Probably neither…he’s most likely an average smuck like the rest of us, who want’s to look good nekkid, who was fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time…and happened to like Subway sandwiches…

In the words of “Evita”…“Don’t Cry For Me Argentina”, so I ain’t gonna cry for Jared. The guy has been smart enough to parlay this luck into bucks and celebrity and has CHOSEN to be a spokesman. That makes him fair game for praise AND criticism in my book. (At least Marlon Brando was HONEST when he said “I hate Hollywood, but don’t have the willpower to turn down all this money”). As a spokesman, he has as much responsibility as Subway.

So…I have neither praise nor condemnation for Jared OR Subway. They both are making more money than me. I just hate the freakin’ commercials and the bullshit they push…

It doesn’t take great skill or intellect to starve yourself. High school and college girls do it all the time. “I ate a Tic Tac a day and a piece of lettuce. Now I look like shit. Give me a commercial!” :slight_smile: