FUCK: A Documentary

Google this for info. It should be out on DVD in a few months. Done by a Rochester native (Pittsford-Mendon grad, for those who know what that means).

Just saw it last night at the local arts theatre where it’s pretty much finishing its limited run around the country.

VERY well done; a well-researched and creatively edited 93 minutes with dozens of interesting interviewees, discussion of Supreme Court, FCC, grammar, origin (I hope people stop that stupid acronym talk now), sex, and “fuck” in politics, media, humor, etc.

The best part? Buying the tickets and seeing the digital readout on the cash register:

FUCK
$16.00

And my ticket stub? I think I’m saving it.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Google this for info. It should be out on DVD in a few months. Done by a Rochester native (Pittsford-Mendon grad, for those who know what that means).

Just saw it last night at the local arts theatre where it’s pretty much finishing its limited run around the country.

VERY well done; a well-researched and creatively edited 93 minutes with dozens of interesting interviewees, discussion of Supreme Court, FCC, grammar, origin (I hope people stop that stupid acronym talk now), sex, and “fuck” in politics, media, humor, etc.

The best part? Buying the tickets and seeing the digital readout on the cash register:

FUCK
$16.00

And my ticket stub? I think I’m saving it.[/quote]

I heard about this on NPR. Isn’t it a bunch of celebs and other folks either praising the word or denouncing it? JK, hopefully it’s more interesting than that! I will check it out.