FSH/LH Ratio

I am 20 years old. For the past few years, I have had ED issues. I have used ExtenZe with mixed results. I also struggled with gyno during puberty but lessened with time. Since I had assymetrical optic disks, but no peripheral vision loss or headaches and the visual fields are the same over the last 3 years. At my insistence, the GP ran tests with these results:

Testosterone total 752.2ng/dL Range 175-781
TSH 1.774uIU/mL Range .270-4.200
FSH 3.62 mIU/mL Range 1.27-19.26
LH 9.66 mIU/mL Range 1.24-8.62

The doctor said all numbers were normal even though the LH looks high to me. I also am trying to determine the reason for the difference in FSH/LH ratio. Should I look for a new doctor and pursue this further?

[quote]Inverse ratio wrote:

Testosterone total 752.2ng/dL Range 175-781
TSH 1.774uIU/mL Range .270-4.200
FSH 3.62 mIU/mL Range 1.27-19.26
LH 9.66 mIU/mL Range 1.24-8.62

The doctor said all numbers were normal even though the LH looks high to me. I also am trying to determine the reason for the difference in FSH/LH ratio. Should I look for a new doctor and pursue this further?
[/quote]

Everything seems great. LH pulses throughout the day with a peak and a drop every hour or so; your blood was probably drawn right at the peak of the LH pulse and happened to be slightly above the 95th percentile, which is nothing to be worried about. FSH is fine.

How are your diet, fitness level, sugar, cholesterol, body weight, etc.? ED can sometimes indicate cardiovascular or metabolic problems like prediabetes. Other possibilities are performance anxiety (for which ED meds can help as well) or something as simple as boredom or loss of interest in your partner.