Fruit Sugar/Vegetable Pesticide Concerns

Hey guys, what’s happenin?

So recently I’ve been doing a lot of reading online. Looking for the foods that will enhance healing, anti-aging, testosterone production, sexual stamina, and everything basically. I want to make sure I’m eating foods that take me to new heights.

A lot of things that are suggested are fruits, and at first that was fine, but now I’m worried I may have too many fruits because of all the sugar.

I eat bananas, apples, guavas, orange juice, kiwis, pineapple juice, cherries. That’s a lot of fruit!

Too much, I think.

So I’m wondering if there is a supplement that will give me all the benefits of these specific fruits so that I can avoid the sugar.

While I’m at it, I’m also worried about the pesticides on vegetables too, so I’m wondering if there’s an alternative to veggies.

I know there are those “green” powders and such, but do they really have everything you need or are they mostly a scam? I tried them for a while and didn’t notice anything improving, with veggies and fruits I have definitely noticed more bounce in my step, but the pesticides and sugar concerns are real.

Hoping someone can help me make sense of it all.

Thanks guys!

1 Like

3 Likes

Very useful foods.Thanks for share

Yes, thank you guys!

Thanks that is useful. Do you have a source for above?

I’ve seen a few articles coming to the similar conclusions, and some of it is based on what type of insects the relevant fruit attracts. Strawberry (due to its colour/sweetness/ease of access) needs tons of anti pesticides…

No. Google images search.