Frozen Steak and Lunch Box

Hi

I just have two questions to ask.
FIRST, I am following 'allnatural’s steak, eggs, brocolli menu.

But i now came to this point where i don’t/can;t cook beef in the morning nor lunch. When i cook beef i always grill.

The question is what if i grill about 9 pieces of them and keep them in freezer and take out and microwave when i have to eat?

I am asking this question, because I once heared some saying thick solid formed fat is very bad for your health It he was talking about cold yesterday’s BBQ left over steaks.

(I guess if it is true then the coconut oil is extremly bad because it is usually hard when it is stored cool, but i read that coconut oil is very good source of good fat, so I guess what they say about solid fat is bad is just bullshit…)

Since i have to warm up steaks again in microwave(because it is frozen), it will melt the fat so it will be fine again.

Or it doesn;t matter whether fat is melt, frozen, melt, frozen no matter what it is the same thing?
and do you eat egg yorks in allnatural’s steak eggs brocolli menu?

SECOND, I just can’t really think of anything That i can eat outside or make a lunch box for myself to consume high protein/fat.

Is there something(menu of food) that I can have as lunch outside?

[quote]ML12 wrote:
Hi

I just have two questions to ask.
FIRST, I am following 'allnatural’s steak, eggs, brocolli menu.

But i now came to this point where i don’t/can;t cook beef in the morning nor lunch. When i cook beef i always grill.

The question is what if i grill about 9 pieces of them and keep them in freezer and take out and microwave when i have to eat?

I am asking this question, because I once heared some saying thick solid formed fat is very bad for your health It he was talking about cold yesterday’s BBQ left over steaks.[/quote]
lol the only difference would be the temp of it from hot to cold

it dont matter its the same fat. hell even just let it reach room temp through the day and enjoy.

anything really what cant be pre made and brought with you?? meat, eggs, dairy, nuts, veggies, an omelet pre cooked lol, salads, ribs, endless really bring left overs cook ahead

Phill