T Nation

Frozen Meals for Extended Hotel Stay?

I’m living in a hotel for 70 days. With nothing but a mini fridge and microwave. Is there any frozen meals that anyone would recommend. That are “healthy” and nutritionally balanced?

What’s your budget? There are a lot of meal prep services these days, but they can be a bit pricy if they’re your main plan

40 pack of Chicken nuggies

1 Like

Don’t tempt me with a good time Guinea. As for price range… don’t really have one, what ever works.

I’d just google whatever meal prep services are near you then. We have clean eatz and mega fit meals around here.

Although if I’m being honest I pretty much never do that. I eat at the hotel restaurant until I get tired of people, then I order it to my room. Like a grownup!

2 Likes

I actually have been eating clean eatz. There was a store where I’m at that sells it. But I can’t travel back to restock now. I just ordered off fresh n lean, got the protein + ones.

1 Like

If you’d eat it fresh than frozen should be about the same. Nutrient wise at least taste wise ur probably fooked lol.

Certainly won’t be no chicken nuggets…

I dunno dude chicken is gains so the maths checks out to me

1 Like

Doubtful, chicken is a weak animal

1 Like

Have u fought a chicken though?

Little known fact: I am the kid in this video:

xWRwe

3 Likes

To master the art, you must master the cock.

1 Like

Pavel

1 Like

Instant oats and metabolic drive protein powder with nuts

Also, you can microwave potatoes in a bowl with an inch of water and covered with a dish. About 5-7 minutes.

Frozen pineapple and blueberries

(Powdered eggs mixed in with rice or even oats)

U can get a cheapo Walmart foreman type grill for about $15 and cook boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts flattened out a bit, 3/4” thick ribeye or ny strips. Potatoes, spinach, asparagus can all be nuked. And rice cones in 90 sec. microwaveable pouches. Plus there’s canned tuna and salmon. Mixed greens, berries, peanut butter. Most hotels put out hard boiled eggs, Yogurt and oatmeal in the morning. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

1 Like