Frown - Broken Belt

I only had her a month, but it seemed like we were PR-ing forever :frowning:

Damn you Inzerrrrrrrr!!!

TITAN

TITAN

TITAN

Wow.

What were you doing when THIS happened? Mine has held up extremely well. So much so that I’m shocked to see this.

I was latching it shut. Maybe I put it on too tight? Where do you position the buckle on your waist? I put it on the side so I can leverage it shut with my arm against a machine, and it conforms to the contour of my side.

I still bought it after reading that a few peoples had broken in a similar way… I called them and sent them pictures of the broken piece, so hopefully they send me a new latch…

[quote]lt1powerd wrote:
I was latching it shut. Maybe I put it on too tight? Where do you position the buckle on your waist? I put it on the side so I can leverage it shut with my arm against a machine, and it conforms to the contour of my side.

I still bought it after reading that a few peoples had broken in a similar way… I called them and sent them pictures of the broken piece, so hopefully they send me a new latch…[/quote]

I position the latch in the front. I’m not sure what “too tight” would mean with this belt cause even if you crack your ribs you’re still only at “tight enough”.

My latch is also in front. I know you can get replacement levers, I’ve seen them for sale on…Titan, maybe? I have an Inzer lever and I love it like my child.

I’ll have to start latching on the front then. I loved mine too… the next latch better not break. I’m not impressed with Inzer’s service so far, though. I ordered a red belt and they sent a black. Hopefully they send me a new latch ASAP.

Ditto on the “never too tight”. I got bruises on my sides from how tight it was last week. I didn’t care though, cause I bested my top deadlift by 20lbs easily :slight_smile:

Wow, now they’re making me ship the broken piece back, at my expense, before they ship me a new one. Damn thing was only a month old. Makes me want to go get a Titan belt just out of principle.

Shipping back the broken piece won’t cost more than a new belt. Your call though.

No I know, it’s just stupid that I’ve had this thing for a month, it breaks, and I’m already shelling out 5-10$ in shipping to get it fixed.