T Nation

Frontloading Tren E?

just wondering if anyone has experience with frontloading tren e and how it went. Did sides become too intense? what dosage and how long did it take to feel (not quite gain just psychologically feel sides) when you frontloaded. any input would be great.

thanks fellers

PS: general question didnt want to make a thread for. But i looked all over and cant find a “rules” sticky. Are we aloud to post pics/ ask about specific labs legitimacy. I havent seen it on here so I doubt it but just wondering bc I have some questionable gear I would like opinions on!

we are not allowed to discuss sources here…

I wouldn’t frontload, but I do know people who pin long esters EOD to elevate blood levels fast and stable… of course they do this throughout their entire cycle (it’s also what I do)

great thanks for the quick reply

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
great thanks for the quick reply[/quote]

if you haven’t already, I would strongly recommend using slin pins for your aas… reasonably quick, totally painless, very easy…

very little scar tissue build-up and greatly reduced risk of abcess

ya i saw you post about them in another thread. What are they just high guage needles? how are they diff and where do you get them from bc i get my pins from my local pharmacy so idk if they would carry them. as well doesnt ur pin have to be big enough for oils to fit through?

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
ya i saw you post about them in another thread. What are they just high guage needles? how are they diff and where do you get them from bc i get my pins from my local pharmacy so idk if they would carry them. as well doesnt ur pin have to be big enough for oils to fit through?[/quote]

Just your standard insulin syringes, if you get your pins at the pharmacy they surely will have insulin needles. Usually they come in .5ml and 1ml barrels. I use 29g insulin pins and they work wonders

Just a note I’ve found that 0.5 mL ones work WAY better than 1 mL…injection times with 0.5 mL are more than twice as fast, due to the smaller length creating higher pressure. This may or may not be true depending on th ebrand, as certain brands may act better. But I know I use 0.5 mL ones exclusively now. this really isn’t an issue with TRT doses, but I could definitely see it as being a pain in the ass with cycles requring more injection volume.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Just a note I’ve found that 0.5 mL ones work WAY better than 1 mL…injection times with 0.5 mL are more than twice as fast, due to the smaller length creating higher pressure. This may or may not be true depending on th ebrand, as certain brands may act better. But I know I use 0.5 mL ones exclusively now. this really isn’t an issue with TRT doses, but I could definitely see it as being a pain in the ass with cycles requring more injection volume.[/quote]

I inject 3ml EOD of long-estered gear. I only use .5ml slin pins… sure it takes longer, but the benefits are too good to pass up

1. With such a short needle length how does the oil reach the muscle? or can you only inject sites with no fat? 2. I thought alot of oil was too thick to fit through smaller than 25g. how long does injection take? lol

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

1. With such a short needle length how does the oil reach the muscle? or can you only inject sites with no fat? 2. I thought alot of oil was too thick to fit through smaller than 25g. how long does injection take? lol[/quote]

it is my understanding that aas can be pinned SUB-q however it’s supposed to be rather painful…

I pin biceps, traps, triceps, and chest… so rather lean areas yes

injections with a .5ml syringe do not take long at all, if you can’t push your gear through a 28g pin then I would question the quality of your aas (or at least the carrier oil that it’s in)

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I inject 3ml EOD of long-estered gear. I only use .5ml slin pins… sure it takes longer, but the benefits are too good to pass up[/quote]
So you do 6 injections on that day?

Do you pull the gear with the slin pin too, or use a larger needle?

And you don’t inject in quads?

You certainly have your twist on doing things :slight_smile:

[quote]SwD wrote:

I inject 3ml EOD of long-estered gear. I only use .5ml slin pins… sure it takes longer, but the benefits are too good to pass up[/quote]
So you do 6 injections on that day?

Do you pull the gear with the slin pin too, or use a larger needle?

And you don’t inject in quads?

You certainly have your twist on doing things :)[/quote]

yes 6 times a day

I draw with a 23g

I pin my VM also

[/quote]

No delts?

I was going to do a chest injection one time, but I bitched out at the last minute. Something about jabbing a sharp object towards my heart put me off a bit lol

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

1. With such a short needle length how does the oil reach the muscle? or can you only inject sites with no fat? 2. I thought alot of oil was too thick to fit through smaller than 25g. how long does injection take? lol[/quote]

it is my understanding that aas can be pinned SUB-q however it’s supposed to be rather painful…

injections with a .5ml syringe do not take long at all, if you can’t push your gear through a 28g pin then I would question the quality of your aas (or at least the carrier oil that it’s in)[/quote]

Can you or can you not mix prescription pharmaceutical testosterone with bacteriostatic water containing 0.9% /9 mg/mL of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative?

In other words can you add bacteriostatic water to a store bought oil based depo-test vial? Water and oil do no mix but can this be added and used for an injection?

There’s always a tiny amount left in vial, I would like to squirt a small amount into vial to mop up the remaining test.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

No delts?

I was going to do a chest injection one time, but I bitched out at the last minute. Something about jabbing a sharp object towards my heart put me off a bit lol[/quote]

Yeah he just jabs it right in the nipple!

(that was for entertainment purposes only. do not self-inject into nipples. leave that to a professional)

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

injections with a .5ml syringe do not take long at all, if you can’t push your gear through a 28g pin then I would question the quality of your aas (or at least the carrier oil that it’s in)[/quote]

Can you or can you not mix prescription pharmaceutical testosterone with bacteriostatic water containing 0.9% /9 mg/mL of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative?

In other words can you add bacteriostatic water to a store bought oil based depo-test vial? Water and oil do no mix but can this be added and used for an injection?

There’s always a tiny amount left in vial, I would like to squirt a small amount into vial to mop up the remaining test.

[/quote]

I wouldn’t do it lol… no reasoning behind it necessarily I just wouldn’t… BAC and aas shouldn’t be mixed together imo

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

[/quote]

I wouldn’t do it lol… no reasoning behind it necessarily I just wouldn’t… BAC and aas shouldn’t be mixed together imo[/quote]

I’m just being cheap aren’t I

[/quote]

You could always just pull a little bit of air into the plunger before you draw so that there’s an air bubble at the top. I sometimes accidentally pull the plunger out when I am aspirating which also has the same effect. Just inject the air bubble…as long as you aren’t in a vain, it wont kill ya haha