T Nation

Frontload Question for E3D Cycle

So I'm getting ready to run my first cycle around a month from now. Tossed around the idea of EQ into the mix but decided to stick with just Test E. I'll be pinning E3D for 12-15 weeks depending on how I'm feeling.. I'm afraid I'm not going to want to get off the gear I'm gunna like it soo much. But my question is what would be a sufficient frontload doseage? Im thinking 750 but with pining E3D that's gunna put me a little over a G of gear in the first week.

is this overkill? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

also…

Adex. starting with .5 mg EOD
CLOMID 100/100/50/50

I’ve never front loaded before and don’t really see the point. If you want to get things moving faster get either some test prop test ace or and oral like dbol or anadrol. This would get things moving faster which is the point of your front load yes? It would also keep your total amount of gear down.

Yeah. I have never frontloaded and dont see the point either. But maybe someone with experience doing it can chime in.

I’ve heard good things with frontloading. Mostly when using longer esters. however also heard people don’t quite find it necisary. And “void” yes it is to get the ball rolling quicker. Using a prop, and Enanthate blend for the first couple weeks would be something worth looking into?. Like maybe something like

week 1-3 : prop 100mg, E 250 E3D

Frontloading is pointless for a 12-15 week cycle, with the enanthate ester, and shooting E3D. If you really need the immediate feel that you’re ‘on’, then just do an oral jumpstart with dbol.

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
I’ve heard good things with frontloading. Mostly when using longer esters. however also heard people don’t quite find it necisary. And “void” yes it is to get the ball rolling quicker. Using a prop, and Enanthate blend for the first couple weeks would be something worth looking into?. Like maybe something like

week 1-3 : prop 100mg, E 250 E3D

[/quote]

Just be patient man, youll feel it soon enough. Or throw in an oral.

I do like to Kickstart with a short ester and you would run you chosen amount of test E and go with 350mgs to 500mgs a week for 3 or 4 weeks of prop to get the ball rolling. But this is your first cycle and short esters should be pinned ed. I don’t think your gonna really like that amount of pinning right out of the gate. So keep it simple and like els said be patient and if you must toss and oral in. I think you get enough from placebo effect alone in your first few weeks lol sounds stupid but it’s real.

Cool, thanks guys for the feedback, I think I’ll just stick to the original plan minus the Frontload. I’ll see what i can come up with in terms of Dbol. Just afraid the size I’m gunna get from that is gunna be bloat and water weight.

But then again FUCK it right! Hah the goal here is to get big! Water weight or not. My buddy ran dbol with his last cycle and blew up pretty quick.

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
Cool, thanks guys for the feedback, I think I’ll just stick to the original plan minus the Frontload. I’ll see what i can come up with in terms of Dbol. Just afraid the size I’m gunna get from that is gunna be bloat and water weight. [/quote]

Try some tbol. Although ive only used dbol. Love me some dbol

Obviously you put water on with it especially since it’s your first cycle but take say 30mgs a day take your ai and don’t eat like an idiot and you can control the bloat

[quote]The Void wrote:
Obviously you put water on with it especially since it’s your first cycle but take say 30mgs a day take your ai and don’t eat like an idiot and you can control the bloat[/quote]

+1 on this one.

[quote]The Void wrote:
Obviously you put water on with it especially since it’s your first cycle but take say 30mgs a day take your ai and don’t eat like an idiot and you can control the bloat[/quote]

Good advice man! I’ll keep the sodium in check as well…