Frontload for Low Test/High Deca?

Would it be necessary/wise/beneficial to frontload both the the test and deca in this cycle?

It’s going to be 200mg test and 600mg deca /week.

Would frontloading apply the same way as a normal higher dose test cycle? Or could it be problematic to frontload high deca with low test?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Would it be necessary/wise/beneficial to frontload both the the test and deca in this cycle?

Would frontloading apply the same way as a normal higher dose test cycle? Or could it be problematic to frontload high deca with low test?[/quote]

I am ready to run the same, except only 400mg deca as it is my first run with it. I am going to frontload 1000mg on day 1, then 800mg on day 4, from that point on it’s 200mg 2xweek. I have pharm grade deca, so 1000mg is 10ml’s. Should be fun.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Would frontloading apply the same way as a normal higher dose test cycle? Or could it be problematic to frontload high deca with low test?[/quote]

I am ready to run the same, except only 400mg deca as it is my first run with it. I am going to frontload 1000mg on day 1, then 800mg on day 4, from that point on it’s 200mg 2xweek. I have pharm grade deca, so 1000mg is 10ml’s. Should be fun.[/quote]

You running low test as well?

would just desensitize your body to high levels of aas faster…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

I am ready to run the same, except only 400mg deca as it is my first run with it. I am going to frontload 1000mg on day 1, then 800mg on day 4, from that point on it’s 200mg 2xweek. I have pharm grade deca, so 1000mg is 10ml’s. Should be fun.[/quote]

You running low test as well?[/quote]

yeah, about 200mg/week, but I am not going to front load it. I am going to run this for a month only, to heal my newest injury, a patella dislocation, once it is healed, on to test only for about 8 weeks more. I am going to frontload at that point and use an AI.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
would just desensitize your body to high levels of aas faster…[/quote]

So I take it you don’t believe in frontloading at all?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
would just desensitize your body to high levels of aas faster…[/quote]

So I take it you don’t believe in frontloading at all?[/quote]

no, cycles with no frontloading but gradual increases in dose would yield more results