Frontload Clomid + Nolva at Start of PCT

What are the advantages to doing this over a normal PCT?

I.e 100/100/50/50 VS 300Day 1/then 100/100/50/50 With Clomid
40/40/20/20 VS 60Day 1/then 40/40/20/20

I think thats how ive read its done… i tried researching the point in this but only found logs of people actually DOING it.

Bill Roberts recommends 300mg of clomid on day 1, then 50mg a day for 4 weeks. For Nolva it’s 120mg the first day, then 4 weeks at 20mg.

I tried it, seemed to work but then I’ve only ever done one PCT so I can’t say whether it was any better than a traditional PCT.

It makes sense to do it though I think. If it gets your blood levels to peak faster then I can’t think why you wouldn’t.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Bill Roberts recommends 300mg of clomid on day 1, then 50mg a day for 4 weeks. For Nolva it’s 120mg the first day, then 4 weeks at 20mg.

I tried it, seemed to work but then I’ve only ever done one PCT so I can’t say whether it was any better than a traditional PCT.

It makes sense to do it though I think. If it gets your blood levels to peak faster then I can’t think why you wouldn’t.[/quote]

Ah i see, yes ive seen talk of Bill Roberts recommendations on here before, Do you perhaps have a link to a thread or article where he himself is talking about it and the benefits over a normal PCT?

Thanks for the reply BTW.

Anyone know if too much nolva is an issue? I mean I guess they give it to breast cancer patients for years but who knows. I have heard of some people minimizing their pubertal gyno with higher doses so rather than 40/40/20/10 or so I was considering 60/60/40/40/20/10 or something like that.

I can’t remember where I read it, sorry. If you just google “Bill Roberts frontload PCT” I’m sure you’ll find it