Front Squat 'Form' Check

We all study a lot of snatch/cnj videos.
I guess it won’t hurt to ‘study’ the form on a front squat every know and then:

Summer is extremely talented lifter and is very nice. I know her pretty well along with her husband, in fact I’ve lifted at their gym a couple of times and may be going there full time in the future!!

Good squats.

We have a 53-58kg fencer at our club that can smash out 3-4reps of 60kg FS. She has been at the club for 6 sessions now? She’s done some oly work and squats before but not with an Oly coach, but with an S&C coach. She has a lot of talent. Coincidently we have 4 girls at the club now and about 10-12guys at any one time! I remember the days when it was Brian and myself or with my bro so the 2 or 3 of us! My other bro was about 5-6 at this point in time.

Koing

Squat looked good. Toes turned out almost immediately upon descent, which usually just indicates a tight piriformis.

[quote]1llusion wrote:
Squat looked good. Toes turned out almost immediately upon descent, which usually just indicates a tight piriformis.[/quote]

ummmm… looks pretty good to me

Looks like you’re shooting your hips up too early. Extend everything at the same rate so you keep the tension on your glutes.