T Nation

Front Loading

I am starting cycle next monday, so someone tells me use it this way or that way. My question is about front loading for test. e and bolde. There are longer esters so i need it to front load
1 gram first two weeks if i want to get some results. Is this true ?
I have 30 amp of test e 250 mg and 3 amp of bolde 10ml 250 mg.
You guys with more experience can you please tell me what is best and safest way to use it ?
For protection i will use 0.5 mg of armidex eod.
Thanks for answering.

This is the most detailed link on frontloading and from the guru: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/frontloading_test

It is not an exact science, but suppose you are planning 500mg split into 2x week of 14 day half liife compound. You would frontload 1250mg. 250 the single first shot and 500 x 2 for 1000 for the 14 day amount. So anything from 1000 to 1500 will set you right. The only problem is if you are using low concentration compounds of say 100mg/ml. Then you need to split it between a few pins. I think the max for comfort per pin is 3ml. Even 250mg you will want in separate pins, you can do all in one day or on two days back to back. Better to split sites too and dont be surprised with some pip from starting either.

[quote]GoCal wrote:
This is the most detailed link on frontloading and from the guru: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/frontloading_test

It is not an exact science, but suppose you are planning 500mg split into 2x week of 14 day half liife compound. You would frontload 1250mg. 250 the single first shot and 500 x 2 for 1000 for the 14 day amount. So anything from 1000 to 1500 will set you right. The only problem is if you are using low concentration compounds of say 100mg/ml. Then you need to split it between a few pins. I think the max for comfort per pin is 3ml. Even 250mg you will want in separate pins, you can do all in one day or on two days back to back. Better to split sites too and dont be surprised with some pip from starting either.[/quote]
OK man thanks for answering.