Front Loading Deca Cycle?

Is there any reason to front load a deca cycle like you would with other long esters such as EQ? I’m planning on running 300mg/week of deca for 12 weeks alongside 600mg/week of Test Phenylpropianate and 50mg/day of Anavar for the first 6 weeks. Thoughts?

IMO no… I don’t understand the front loading concept to begin with. I would like other opinions on this but it takes awhile for your body to physiologically change to long ester compounds. Front loading seems to be just pissing gear away to me. Just my baseless thoughts.

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of front loading. I find it to be a little on the broscience side of things, frankly. The way nand d is broken down and released cannot be changed by the amount injected. You can front load 1,000g and it’ll still release the exact same way. The thought process is “I’ll get a big surge of the hormone and reach saturation blah blah blah” but it doesn’t pass the smell test. Why? Because after your front load is done you’ll be back to taking your regular amount and eventually that first big surge will dissipate. Time will erode that first wave of hormone and you’ll be left with higher levels, but it will have cost you an extra week of being on. Since nand d is such a slow burn you’re looking to go out farther anyway, so why try to jumpstart that rather than just living within the parameters of what the hormone and ester can reasonably be expected to do? I’ve heard of guys front loading with NPP, which makes waaaay more sense.

1 Like