T Nation

Front Loading, Bill Roberts?

Bill, I was curious if your thoughts of front-loading a long ester was still valid to get blood levels up quickly in the first couple weeks of a cycle. If you could, could you gives us a quick and dirty explanation if this is still your belief? Thanks Bill!

Craig

The way you worded that question was a bit off. You should have asked him if it was effective.

The way it is now, is just a question of pharmacology. If you inject more stuff into your body, of course the plasma concentration will be higher than if you didn’t inject as much stuff…

As for effectiveness, I know you weren’t asking me, but I’d like to put my two cents in. I was going to front-load as well on my cycle, but after some research, it appeared that the front-load would also cause a surge in SHBG. This surge would carry over to when you lower your dosage and would result in less free test.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
The way you worded that question was a bit off. You should have asked him if it was effective.

The way it is now, is just a question of pharmacology. If you inject more stuff into your body, of course the plasma concentration will be higher than if you didn’t inject as much stuff…

As for effectiveness, I know you weren’t asking me, but I’d like to put my two cents in. I was going to front-load as well on my cycle, but after some research, it appeared that the front-load would also cause a surge in SHBG. This surge would carry over to when you lower your dosage and would result in less free test.[/quote]

Well, i’ve read his articles regarding the front-loading method, and was wondering if he still felt his research was valid or if his opinion has changed. Thank you Joey for the attempt at cleaning up my grammar, however if you check the dictionary of the word valid, it is as follows:

Valid: 1. producing the desired result; effective

I appreciate the help.

Craig