Front Load PCT?

Asking this for general info: is it possible to front load a PCT protocol before doing a cycle and then doing a normal PCT cycle. Would there be any benefit to lowering Estrogen levels BEFORE you start a cycle and then go through said cycle and end with proper PCT ?

I realize this is a very bizarre question but who else to turn to except those that truly know.

Thanks for the replies, killerD

I’ve heard of such a thing before, vets could probably point you to a thread.

But you don’t start PCT (that is, a SERM) before the cycle. Instead you use a low-dose AI for two weeks before the cycle to increase natural T production.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:

But you don’t start PCT (that is, a SERM) before the cycle. Instead you use a low-dose AI for two weeks before the cycle to increase natural T production.[/quote]

Why do this if you are going to shut down your natty production anyway?

Doesn’t make a lick of sense to me.

No idea what the OP is talking about or what he thinks he benefits might be or how it would be achieved.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

But you don’t start PCT (that is, a SERM) before the cycle. Instead you use a low-dose AI for two weeks before the cycle to increase natural T production.[/quote]

No idea what the OP is talking about or what he thinks he benefits might be or how it would be achieved.[/quote]

You are correct VT. I do believe I had read a thread about using the PCT pre cycle to control Estrogen.

I could have miss read it though…thanks for the input !

The frontload PCT thread was in reference to using higher doses of nolvadex at the very start of your regular PCT

Aka 3-4 days at 60mg then rest of the week at 40mg (iirc) and then all other weeks at 20mg

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

No idea what the OP is talking about or what he thinks he benefits might be or how it would be achieved.[/quote]

You are correct VT. I do believe I had read a thread about using the PCT pre cycle to control Estrogen.

I could have miss read it though…thanks for the input !
[/quote]

If your estogen is high before cycle, I can see a benefit to doing this. But hten again, if your estrogen is high you should probably be fixing that instead of worrying about cycling because it indicates some sort of health issue going on.

That said, if you were to control estrogen beforehand, you wouldn’t do it with a SERM. SERM’s actually increase the circulating estrogen in your body. But since they are binding to the estrogen receptors, they negate the effect of the extra estrogen (to a degree–mostly in the breast tissue and not nearly as effective elsewhere). So doing this with a SERM would be a bad idea. You would need an AI instead.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

I have no idea.

But I have seen it before. It’s something that Bill Roberts advocates at least some of the time on another website that he writes for that I probably can’t link here.

Zraw : thank you for the clarification. That was by far the best answer I received and the most logical.

I will do that at the end of my next cycle…

I’ve frontloaded my PCT a la Bill Roberts. 300mg of clomid in 6 doses on the first day, then 50mg thereafter. 120mg of nolva on the first day in 3 doses, then 20mg thereafter. SERMs ran for 4 weeks.

Seems to have worked just fine.