Front Double Bicep 12-Weeks Out

I went to college with Aaron, and while I knew him he was not using.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
Perhaps you are right, depending on what weight class the Op is in, he could end up competing with the likes of pwrbarboy lol.

Good luck catching up with that kid. I recently took a look at his current bodyspace pics and the kid is outta his goddamn mind.[/quote]

i just went there for shits after reading this. hes seriously looking rediculous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=3091573&ppuser=4336321

it would not suprise me if you hear about this kid in the IFBB at some point in the near future.

[quote]cr1404 wrote:
It’s not fair to OP to hijack this thread.

pwrbarboy’s zits have zits[/quote]

i got a lot of zits on my back and arms too, doesnt mean nothing. of course someone will chime in that ive used Havoc but i had them before i ever used that stuff anyway.

some people are just prone to acne, doesnt have anything to do w/ taking steroids or not.

Ya Aaron’s a great guy, I used to enjoy workin out with him.

He’s definitely going to go places. His work ethic in the weight room was like nothing I’ve seen.

Great physique, you’ve obviously worked hard.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cr1404 wrote:

pwrbarboy’s zits have zits

i got a lot of zits on my back and arms too, doesnt mean nothing. of course someone will chime in that ive used Havoc but i had them before i ever used that stuff anyway.

some people are just prone to acne, doesnt have anything to do w/ taking steroids or not.
[/quote]

Your right man pwrbarboy is completely natural, doesn’t even use whey protein or lift weights! some people are just born like that! get a clue

[quote]jb99 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cr1404 wrote:

pwrbarboy’s zits have zits

Your right man pwrbarboy is completely natural, doesn’t even use whey protein or lift weights! some people are just born like that! get a clue[/quote]

are you fucking retarded? nvm thats a rhetorical question. im saying that people can have acne w/o using steroids so assuming someone is “on” just cause they have a couple zits is fucking stupid.

Of course people can have ace without steroids, but that is not why I think or KNOWS the kid uses

[quote]jb99 wrote:
Of course people can have ace without steroids, but that is not why I think or KNOWS the kid uses[/quote]

1. Who the fuck cares what he uses?
  2. Why is this being discussed in Bone’s thread?

[quote]cr1404 wrote:

pwrbarboy’s zits have zits[/quote]

Yea - I was just looking at his BodySpace photos - incredible physique, but that is some horrific cystic acne all over his face. Yikes!

You look great bro keep up the good work!

Lookin’ good man!

Very impressive for you age (or for most peoples’ ages to be honest). Yes, arms a little lagging, especially behind the legs (which look great), but nothing ever comes in at the same rate.

S

Keep up the good work!

How about some 6 week out pics?

I will be posting some 6 week pics around monday of next week

Can’t wait to see…

Since I could not wait for another week heres the pics

Front Double bi

a sloppy abs and thighs
I should posted this sooner but right now i weight around 167 my skin caliber was around 7% i did a bioelectrical impedence and it said 6.4% iam trying to drop down to the lightweight class and as of monday ill be 7 weeks out

Rear Lat Spread