Front Double Bicep 12-Weeks Out

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
Perhaps you are right, depending on what weight class the Op is in, he could end up competing with the likes of pwrbarboy lol.[/quote]

Good luck catching up with that kid. I recently took a look at his current bodyspace pics and the kid is outta his goddamn mind.

your triceps have a lot more mass in proportion to your biceps. I would try and do a lot for the biceps, especially the peak, these next 12 weeks. Good work though.

[quote]mcneely011 wrote:
your triceps have a lot more mass in proportion to your biceps. I would try and do a lot for the biceps, especially the peak, these next 12 weeks. Good work though. [/quote]

…do a lot of work for the peak of the biceps? how do you isolate the peak? lol

Looking pretty solid man, good work. Have to say though, your traps, arms, and delts look severely lacking compared to the rest of you. Bring those up and you will have a great package. Good luck!

[quote]anonym wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
Perhaps you are right, depending on what weight class the Op is in, he could end up competing with the likes of pwrbarboy lol.

Good luck catching up with that kid. I recently took a look at his current bodyspace pics and the kid is outta his goddamn mind.[/quote]

sorry to hi-jack but you got a link to pwrbar’s bodyspace ?

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
anonym wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
Perhaps you are right, depending on what weight class the Op is in, he could end up competing with the likes of pwrbarboy lol.

Good luck catching up with that kid. I recently took a look at his current bodyspace pics and the kid is outta his goddamn mind.

sorry to hi-jack but you got a link to pwrbar’s bodyspace ?

[/quote]

I love how you guys believe that pwrbar is natural! this site never ceases to amaze me

[quote]jb99 wrote:
I love how you guys believe that pwrbar is natural! this site never ceases to amaze me[/quote]

Illiteracy is also quite amazing in this day and age.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
jb99 wrote:
I love how you guys believe that pwrbar is natural! this site never ceases to amaze me

Illiteracy is also quite amazing in this day and age. [/quote]

So are kids who have no business using aas, and thus have nothing to show for it…

here we go!

It’s not fair to OP to hijack this thread.

pwrbarboy’s zits have zits

[quote]jb99 wrote:

:: jealousy ::

[/quote]

I was speaking about you not pwrbarboy, he looks amazing and clearly knows what he is doing while using, you on the other hand…

[quote]jb99 wrote:
I was speaking about you not pwrbarboy, he looks amazing and clearly knows what he is doing while using, you on the other hand…[/quote]

LOL Do you actually think I care the slightest bit about what your opinion of me is? Answer that honestly

[quote]jb99 wrote:
I love how you guys believe that pwrbar is natural! this site never ceases to amaze me[/quote]

what exactly is the point of this post? there is no need for it and has nothing to do with the thread.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
jb99 wrote:
I was speaking about you not pwrbarboy, he looks amazing and clearly knows what he is doing while using, you on the other hand…

LOL Do you actually think I care the slightest bit about what your opinion of me is? Answer that honestly [/quote]

Do I need to respond? you just put LOL in a sentence.

holy shit guys…I am sorry i brought him up.

Get over it, and back to the Op

Pwrbarboy doesn’t need two threads about him.

if you two have something to settle do it over Pms

Bonez is deffinetly natural

Get your chest up before you try and step on a stage brotha, honest advice man.

I like yer blue eyes. (no homo)