From Scrawny to Brawny?

Maybe he has put on some size and is not as much of a scrub as Brad Pitt “in fight club” but this is just ridiculous. I know we have talked about Hollywood’s perception of muscle these days, the casting of the new Conan for example. But you have got to be kidding me with this quote… Sorry if this has already be pointed out, but this just pisses me off and I feel it’s a true insult to one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time and my idol.

And for “Prince of Persia”, Gyllenhaal bulked up to Schwarzeneggerian proportions. He not only did the usual weightlifting and cardio training, but he also learned Parkour, the art of leaping up walls and over fences. (PHOTO 8 Caption)

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2640/from-scrawny-to-brawny-jake-gyllenhaal-through-the-years/fp#photo7

O and his sisters face looks like it melting… LOL

When I saw this earlier today, I literally thought exactly the same thing. Schwarzeneggerian proportions my ass.

he can bulk all he wants, he can play all the actions hero’s he wants too…he’s still the guy who took it in the ass from Heath Ledger

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
he can bulk all he wants, he can play all the actions hero’s he wants too…he’s still the guy who took it in the ass from Heath Ledger[/quote]

I thought he gave it to Heath Ledger? Or is that irrelevant?

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

he can bulk all he wants, he can play all the actions hero’s he wants too…he’s still the guy who took it in the ass from Heath Ledger[/quote]

I thought he gave it to Heath Ledger? Or is that irrelevant?[/quote]

Come on … do you REALLY think the Joker took it from ANYONE? Nah, he pushed in Bubble Boy’s shit from Gotham to Persia

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

its only the receiver theres gay ?

the provider just has a very firm believe in the saying that “a hole is a hole” ?

Off topic: am i saying it right or do you say something different in US/UK ? i just translated

I think there is already a whole other thread that is dedicated to this…

any holes a goal! …No homo

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I think there is already a whole other thread that is dedicated to this…

Similar but there is no comparison to Arnold which it my main issue.

The correct adjective for Arnold-like attributes is “Schwarzeneggelian” not “Schwarzeneggerian”!

This is the excuse I needed to take up free-style walking, I mean Parkour.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
This is the excuse I needed to take up free-style walking, I mean Parkour.[/quote]

lol!

I think (really hope) that the link OP posted is a joke, because it says part of his training was bathing and shampooing.

[quote]He also told reporters that his exercise regime included bathing:

“A daily rigorous exercise of bathing 3-4 times a day. So shampooing and conditioning, not a 2-in-1, shampooing AND conditioning. That is a secret not many people know about!”

[/quote]

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

Come on … do you REALLY think the Joker took it from ANYONE? Nah, he pushed in Bubble Boy’s shit from Gotham to Persia[/quote]

I thought the joker was a power bottom. Everyone knows that speed has everything to do with it anyway.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

Come on … do you REALLY think the Joker took it from ANYONE? Nah, he pushed in Bubble Boy’s shit from Gotham to Persia[/quote]

I thought the joker was a power bottom. Everyone knows that speed has everything to do with it anyway.[/quote]

No. Not everyone knows that.

EDIT: Unless you’re referrencing Always Sunny, then in that case: here’s to you!

[quote]blunt wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

its only the receiver theres gay ?

the provider just has a very firm believe in the saying that “a hole is a hole” ?

Off topic: am i saying it right or do you say something different in US/UK ? i just translated[/quote]

its only the receiver that’s gay?*

believe = belief

provider is a little strange but not wrong.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

I thought the joker was a power bottom. Everyone knows that speed has everything to do with it anyway.[/quote]

No. Not everyone knows that.

EDIT: Unless you’re referrencing Always Sunny, then in that case: here’s to you![/quote]

You ruined my joke by stating the reference.

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/wdystgvqpg--Doing-Most-Of-The-WorkDennis-Reynolds-Glenn-Howerton-It’s-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia-Rob-McElhenney-

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/lpsgmqpqkh--Speed-Has-Everything-To-Do-With-ItDennis-Reynolds-Glenn-Howerton-It’s-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia-Rob-McElhenney-

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:

O and his sisters face looks like it melting… LOL [/quote]

I have to give you credit on this one too. Keep spreading the hate on that ugly bitch.