T Nation

From Rosie to Ann

How about replacing Rosie with Ann Coulter? Ann has more brains than all the other panelists currently on the show put together.

But…that would show Barbie Walters for the lightweight she is…shucks!!

"Rosie O’Donnell Decided to Leave ‘View’ When Walters Failed to Defend Her Against Trump
Wednesday, April 25, 2007

By Roger Friedman
Rosie O’Donnell
We told you on Jan. 10: Rosie O?Donnell would leave ?The View.?

Her announcement this morning has nothing to do with contract negotiations breaking down. ABC did not end Rosie?s “View.” Rosie ended it.

And don?t believe the spin that ABC was mad at her for comments made at the Matrix luncheon on Monday. Rosie was finished with “The View” over the Christmas holiday when Barbara Walters failed to defend her against Donald Trump.

In fact, it was worse than that: When O?Donnell discovered that Walters had bad-mouthed her to Trump, she decided to leave the show. It was that simple."
— from Fox News

No, if Ann Coulter was on that it would give me a reason to watch it.

I really despise rosie.

Ann Coulter is dangerously stupid and intelligent at the same time. I despise her… some of the quotes…

cry

Headhunter watches The View.

"nuff said.

[quote]Brad61 wrote:

"nuff said.[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. Isn’t this T-Nation? Who gives a rats ass about The View?

[quote]Brad61 wrote:

"nuff said.[/quote]

You’re surprised by that?

As to the OP, it makes sense. It would only seem fair to replace the loud fat psycho cunt with the loud skinny psycho cunt, right?

Coulter is such a whore for publicity that she would take it if offered even knowing that she was being type cast for the loudmouth cunt role.

There both stupid fucks with nothing but hypocritical bullshit to spouse in order to garner media attention.

Ones a retarded “left wing” and one is a retardec “right wing”. Coulter, if she is intelligent, has no excuse for all the lying she does. That means she’s just a bitch, while Rosie is just fucking stupid.

[quote]Ann Coutler wrote:
Indeed, I believe this marks the first time a Korean has killed anyone in the United States, not involving an automobile.
[/quote]

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

That, among other gems, just on page one! Sounds like just the crazy, loudmouth bitch for the job.

Coulter should get ovarian cancer…

C’mon gents, Annie’s got a law degree and a very impressive list of accomplishments. Rosie’s a fat turd.

Try listening to Ann on Fox, when she interviews. She is WAY more intelligent than any of the women on there.

As for watching ‘The View’: I’m teaching during the day. I’ll leave watching Rosie and salivating over her to you unemployed hobos.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
C’mon gents, Annie’s got a law degree and a very impressive list of accomplishments. Rosie’s a fat turd.

Try listening to Ann on Fox, when she interviews. She is WAY more intelligent than any of the women on there.

As for watching ‘The View’: I’m teaching during the day. I’ll leave watching Rosie and salivating over her to you unemployed hobos.

[/quote]

For the record, you do know that very few intelligent libs really listen to her? Or give a shit what the hell she thinks? Or even care at all?

And yet all of you hardcore conservatives seemed to be enamored by Ann’s lying ass.
weird huh?

One’s a celebrity, one’s a political “analyst” who shouts random bullshit for attention. In other words, there pretty much the same.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

Coulter was on Bill O’Reilly last week, and told him that the most insulting part of this was his constant comparison of her to Rosie O’Donnell.

O’Reilly gave her the last word, and she went on to say (paraphrasing):
“Rosie is Irish, her last name starts with ‘O,’ and she vents her personal grievances on TV five days a week. If anyone should be compared with Rosie O’Donnell…”

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
Coulter should get ovarian cancer…[/quote]

Seconded.

God, are you listening? Your hand is needed…

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
There both stupid fucks with nothing but hypocritical bullshit to spouse in order to garner media attention.

Ones a retarded “left wing” and one is a retardec “right wing”. Coulter, if she is intelligent, has no excuse for all the lying she does. That means she’s just a bitch, while Rosie is just fucking stupid. [/quote]

Damn, Beowolf. Finally we agree on something. I’m a hard-core conservative, but Ann is an embarassment to the cause. Rosie is a failed comedian who for some reason thinks she knows something about politics. Her tactic is to simply talk louder than anyone who opposes her. Fat bully.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
micromuscle wrote:

Seconded.

[/quote]

What the hell is with libs wishing horrible things on people? Lighten up, she is just a woman with an opinion.

micromuscle wrote:

Seconded.

[/quote]

What makes you think she has ovaries?

[quote]PGJ wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
micromuscle wrote:

Seconded.

What the hell is with libs wishing horrible things on people? Lighten up, she is just a woman with an opinion.

[/quote]

See, this is why you’re an asshole. God knows no conservative has ever wished anything bad on anyone. You make it seem like the parties are actually divided between good and evil. You are very, very full of shit.

Not too mention, I really am not wishing it happens. If it did, I wouldn’t feel bad or really care, but I’m not wasting my time wishing for anything.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
micromuscle wrote:

Seconded.

What makes you think she has ovaries?[/quote]

touche.

PGJ wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
micromuscle wrote:

Seconded.

See, this is why you’re an asshole. God knows no conservative has ever wished anything bad on anyone. You make it seem like the parties are actually divided between good and evil. You are very, very full of shit.

Not too mention, I really am not wishing it happens. If it did, I wouldn’t feel bad or really care, but I’m not wasting my time wishing for anything.

[/quote]

That’s a cop-out. You and micromuscle wished for Ann to get cancer. Why? Because you don’t like her opinion? That’s sick. You think it’s funny and clever. It’s stupid and childish. I realize that both parties have morality issues, but I’m not going to be silent when the left throws spears.

My biggest pet peeve is that the conservative silent majority is, well…too silent (and yes, the majority of people in the country are conservative, we just don’t “rock the vote” as well as the libs).

I wish more conservatives spoke out. They don’t. Unfortunately, Ann is not a great representative of the cause. I think she actually does more damage than anything, especially when people hold her up as a conservative leader. She isn’t. It’s almost as bad as when the left uses the WBC or abortion clinic bombers as examples of conservative values.