From One to Another?

Anyone out there with much experience of doing a cycle but incorporating 2 stages continuous?

Example: Test, EQ, Maybe some Deca to boot for 10/12/16 weeks and then move onto… no break…Primo, Mast, tren for say another 8 weeks?

Finishing up with PCT and LR3?

Anyone ever done anything like this? or similar?

Just a thoery.

Yep. It’s just like doing one continuous 16 week cycle, provided there’s no difference in strength/action of the AAS chosen. Switching the compounds mid-cycle doesn’t translate to fresh androgen receptors.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Yep. It’s just like doing one continuous 16 week cycle, provided there’s no difference in strength/action of the AAS chosen. Switching the compounds mid-cycle doesn’t translate to fresh androgen receptors.[/quote]

Thanks! I was hoping it would be you in particular that responded! and Bushy is still wearing a dress…

Anyway, so what about 12 on the first stage then 8 on the second when switching? total 20wks? or is that a bit long?

The length of a cycle is purely up to you. 20 weeks would be about the maximum I’d suggest for anyone not competing. As long as you are still experiencing gains there is no reason to stop. The whole point of cycling as much as we do is to freshen up the androgen receptors. Plus a 20 week cycle is not difficult to recover from as far as natural production goes.

Instead of running two cycles in a row, you’d likely be better off running two shorter cycles with higher dosages and giving yourself a bridge or coming off completely between cycles. Try eight weeks on, four off (or bridge) , eight on for a total of 20 weeks.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
wings_931 wrote:
and Bushy is still wearing a dress…

Eh?[/quote]

I didn’t get it either. I figured it was an inside joke.

The length of a cycle is purely up to you. 20 weeks would be about the maximum I’d suggest for anyone not competing. As long as you are still experiencing gains there is no reason to stop. The whole point of cycling as much as we do is to freshen up the androgen receptors. Plus a 20 week cycle is not difficult to recover from as far as natural production goes.

Instead of running two cycles in a row, you’d likely be better off running two shorter cycles with higher dosages and giving yourself a bridge or coming off completely between cycles. Try eight weeks on, four off (or bridge) , eight on for a total of 20 weeks.[/quote]

The idea of 8 on 4 off sounds good!..might need to put some serious thought into this…

Bushy - some times I feel like avin a laugh wid ya! there is not enough “fun” goin on around here! everyone is to serious!

Your all monkeys…

[quote]wings_931 wrote:

Your all monkeys…

[/quote]

Does this mean we can start flinging poo?

wings_931 wrote:

Your all monkeys…

Does this mean we can start flinging poo?[/quote]

Yes.

Infact…“squirt”…“Fling”…right at ya!

I’d stop the deca 3-4 weeks before I introduced the tren.

I just have a thing about too many 19-nors at once.

It would probably work better/easier if you were using something with a shorter half-life than deca.