From MRP to Surge

I recently moved my workouts to early am.

I had been drinking a protein shake about 30 minutes before my workout. Felt okay. Durring and after my workout I drank a Surge.

last few days I replaced my mrp for a Surge pre training…man im telling you I felt like a millin bucks…so im doing 2 scoops before and 2 during/after…currently…

I thought my carbs from the day before would carry over into my workout…so I figuered I would be fine with an MRP…boy was I wrong…the 50 grams of carbs in Surge totally pumped me up…

im going to continue this for a few weeks and see how it goes…

any mrp users pre work out…give Surge a try pre workout…

I wish I could afford to try it. I’m poor so I have to drink Countdown at the moment :frowning:

Power Drive and some protein would give an equivalent boost, for cheaper. So would Spike.

Hell so would coffee for that matter…

Yup I agree its great and didnt beleive it until I tried it myself.

Surge pre during and after IMO is the optimal way to a great w/o.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Power Drive and some protein would give an equivalent boost, for cheaper. So would Spike.

Hell so would coffee for that matter…[/quote]

How do you figure that stimulants and protein would have the same effect as protein and carbs? They don’t.

Granted, I like Spike and Power Drive, but their effects are much different than Biotest Surge.

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
I wish I could afford to try it. I’m poor so I have to drink Countdown at the moment :frowning: [/quote]

Really. I could be wrong here, but didn’t you once mention that you run a big weed growing operation that you paid someone $5000 a month to run and gave you $15000 in return? If not then just discard what I just said.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

How do you figure that stimulants and protein would have the same effect as protein and carbs? They don’t.

Granted, I like Spike and Power Drive, but their effects are much different than Biotest Surge.[/quote]

The OP said he “…felt like a million bucks”. Stimulants can do that.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Granted, I like Spike and Power Drive, but their effects are much different than Biotest Surge.[/quote]

from my personal experience I would have to totally agree with ChrisKing.

big difference between Spike/caffene/fat burner type feeling compared with having 50 grams of dextrose in your system…

I like Spike and use it often for focus and intensity…but Spike does not put sugar in my working muscles…

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
ChrisKing wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Granted, I like Spike and Power Drive, but their effects are much different than Biotest Surge.

The OP said he “…felt like a million bucks”. Stimulants can do that. [/quote]

sorry should have been more clear…I did not change the stimulant I was on . That stayed constant. The only changed I made was going from MRP to surge pre workout…

thanks
mt