T Nation

From Mr Average... to Superman

Those whacky Canadians! It seems this guy should stick to creative writing:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/may/18/healthandwellbeing.features1

Discuss…

WOW…very sad. This dude needs his ass kicked. Fuckin retard, Im surpised he didnt mention that “Roids” give you brain cancer too! Worst pile of shit I ever read, fuckin tard. He needs to stick with manual release casue his writing blows.

[quote]fearlesswarrior wrote:
WOW…very sad. This dude needs his ass kicked. Fuckin retard, Im surpised he didnt mention that “Roids” give you brain cancer too! Worst pile of shit I ever read, fuckin tard. He needs to stick with manual release casue his writing blows.[/quote]

For real… Exactly the response I was hoping to hear.

Most people that read this garbage will take it as truth; especially considering the media attention to AAS as of late.

People are fucking lemmings…

What was that shit he was saying about lumps in his forehead? Ive done more shit, in more combinations, with no nolvadex etc etc and never had any of the side effects he mentioned accept for some bloating. What a D-bag, i was hoping there was a coment section or blog so I could make fun of his goofy ass, he didnt even get that big. Fuckin pussy ass vagina, cant fuckin stand ppl like that cunt. He can do all the juice he wants and Ill still pound his ass into dust, mix in milk and shit him out.

The whole article pissed me off cause he thinks he knows his shit and is a “juicer” like he’s one of us. Who even says “juicer” anymore when refering to themselves? I certainly dont!!!

Yeah, this article was really blown out of proportion. I believe there was another thread on it too, I can’t find it. The guy smeared the injection site with his sweaty fingers for crying out loud… Not to mention that your muscle isn’t going to go away the day after you end your cycle.