From fat ass to badass

380x5

Noice

Very interested. I like the idea of writing down everything you eat as it will keep you accountable.

Above you said “try to eat clean”

Can you elaborately define “clean” as well as “try”?
Doing so will be both interesting for everyone following, and will help to make you accountable. Thanks!

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Noice[/quote]
Thanks man.

[quote]mbv8 wrote:
Very interested. I like the idea of writing down everything you eat as it will keep you accountable.

Above you said “try to eat clean”

Can you elaborately define “clean” as well as “try”?
Doing so will be both interesting for everyone following, and will help to make you accountable. Thanks![/quote]
Basically clean means. Anything you can grow or kill I eat. Try to stay away from the other stuff. Chips, soda, sweets etc. “try” means I’ve never really eaten clean so I don’t know if I will even stick to this diet. So I will try my hardest.

Deadlifts tonight. Felt pretty good. Except my damn belt always goes up in the back. If i try to tighten it then it wont fit. I may order a buckle belt and just use the lever one for squats.

Deads:
135x10x2
225x10x1
325x5x1
395x5x1
455x5x1
520x5x1

I did no assistance work. I plan on doing back tmmrw.

Diet:
I worked night shift the other night so didn’t wake until 5pm.
5PM: burrito. ( ground beef, cheese, ketchup)
6: Pm protein shake, pre workout.
10PM qudoba burrito. ( double meat. chicken, beef, cheese, salsa.
after this i will just have protein shakes.

520x5

Keep it up

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Keep it up[/quote]
Thanks brother.

Been away from the log for a while now. Decided to take a week of for squats but keep everything else going. Squats are actually really shitty because of my knee. I tried knee wraps and sleeves. nether did much. Diet is kind of on and off. It will go well for a couple days, then ill cheat. I feae like shit when i do that. Just wish i could stick to a damn eating plan.

Anyway, training on wensday was bench night. felt pretty good. Except on my last set. My for was God awful.

Bench
Bar x 10 x1
135x10x1
235x10x1
310x3x1
355x3x1
400x4x1 ( new PR)

Tonight was deadlifts. I felt off the whole time. Body was tight and just not allot of energy. But i pulled through.

135x10x2
235x10x1
315x5x1
365x3x1
425x3x1
485x3x1
550x3x1

Assistance

Lat pull downs
165x10x3
low rows
145x10x3

Seems all is going well

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Seems all is going well[/quote]
yesir.

You are fawkin strong!

Are you logging your food in a tracker? I would like to see your macros.
How frequently are you “weighing in”

Or is this more a general clean up the diet type of thing?

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
You are fawkin strong!

Or is this more a general clean up the diet type of thing?[/quote]

Well thank you Hallowed :slight_smile: Its More of a general clean up really. I mean if you think it would help. Im willing to give it a try. Where can I find a tracker? Is there a website? The scale at my gym is broke and the home one only goes to 330 go figure :confused:

[quote]Singingbear78 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
You are fawkin strong!

Well thank you Hallowed :slight_smile: Its More of a general clean up really. I mean if you think it would help. Im willing to give it a try. Where can I find a tracker? Is there a website? The scale at my gym is broke and the home one only goes to 330 go figure :/[/quote]
Maybe you’re 330.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
You are fawkin strong!

Well thank you Hallowed :slight_smile: Its More of a general clean up really. I mean if you think it would help. Im willing to give it a try. Where can I find a tracker? Is there a website? The scale at my gym is broke and the home one only goes to 330 go figure :/[/quote]
Maybe you’re 330.[/quote]
lol no not yet man, scale still reads ERR.

Life has been hectic. Trying to decide if i want to move, if i want to play football etc. So ive been away from mee log.
Benched this friday. Ended up hitting 430x2. So a new PR. My damn knee still hurts. so i cut deadlift out for this week. All i did was bench. and some leg extensions, leg curls. Diet has been okay. But it could defiantly be better.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
You are fawkin strong!

I like fitday.
you can enter custom foods which I use alot. One thing about it is I tend to eat the same things repeatedly when I’m on program. Looks like you kinda do the same. I think logging for a nice solid week is SUPER HELPFUL. Lets you see what you’re really eating and usually gives a good idea of easy changes that can be made.

As far as weighing its not THAT big a deal except you ARE losing weight and its nice to see progress getting made. You’re a dude so really a waist measurement can do something similar for you. Take one now and make a note of it. Then take one once a week. Feels good to see that number going down! Ha, your first big weightloss marker will be they day you don’t weigh ERR (lol)