From Clomid to TRT?

It all goes away on its own. Many guys start eating their AIs like candy thinking the water and nipples is gyno. Its not. Just stay Dr Calkins course. 160mg/wk is going to give you high E2 numbers .2mg/wk is a very reasonable dose until you get your next bloods in 2 months.

If you change his protocol then you can not blame him when it fails.

1 Like

Understood. Not changing anything. Especially since we’ll be checking in after 8 weeks.

You gained 30 pounds in three weeks?

One more note I should have made to you guys - while my script is written for 80mg 2xweek, Dr. Calkins did give me the option of starting there and lowering if needed, or starting at either 75mg or even 70mg twice a week and then increasing, if needed. He didn’t feel strongly either way. Any opinions?

Thanks!

yeah I exaggerated a bit it was closer to 18# my face blowup like a balloon lost all my abs no striations in my delts. It was horrible but went away as fast as it came.

Still, that’s a lot. I used to gain about 10 at the ten day point starting a cycle. All water I’m sure. Then maybe another 4-5 pounds later on, all muscle………………………

This was when I started my TRT back in 2015 I have had no water or nipple issues since even when I blast.