From 138 to 151

lmao i dont know why i said 5’10 with shoes…just typing out loud i guess…

the last time i got my hieght measured the lady said purposely i was 5’10 because of my shoes(thats where i stood at) and put 5’9 on my license instead. so i always think about that when asked height for whatever reason…

lol klochinator - great post :smiley:

I’m curious, OP says he benches 105lb’s?.. I have 13" arms on a good day and have barbell curled 110lbs x 3 for shits n giggles. OUCH. Myabe it’s time he started doing some kickbacks with said bling.

djwhizkid your only hope of increasing your size is dry reaching at the dinner table. Doesn’t matter what exercise you do if you don’t eat you won’t grow, period.

[quote]GHOSTrun wrote:
I’m curious, OP says he benches 105lb’s?.. I have 13" arms on a good day and have barbell curled 110lbs x 3 for shits n giggles. OUCH. Myabe it’s time he started doing some kickbacks with said bling.[/quote]

You have 13" arms and curl 105lbs for reps? Are you like 5ft tall?
I dunno if curling like a young Arnold counts.

^ lol… yes there is some cheat involved

off topic
DJwhizkid do you DJ or is that just initials? what kind of stuff do you play? can you scratch?
I’ve been playing house for about 6 years now and have mastered quite a few scratch moves even though it’s not really a house thing. I’ve got my crabs flairs transforming and chirps sounding pretty good.

[quote]wukey wrote:
off topic
DJwhizkid do you DJ or is that just initials? what kind of stuff do you play? can you scratch?
I’ve been playing house for about 6 years now and have mastered quite a few scratch moves even though it’s not really a house thing. I’ve got my crabs flairs transforming and chirps sounding pretty good.[/quote]

i do off and on. i have a dns-5000 cd turntable. would like to get some technics and some real vinyl records to practice on. i do rap and RnB

[quote]djwhizkid wrote:
wukey wrote:
off topic
I’ve been playing house for about 6 years now and have mastered quite a few scratch moves even though it’s not really a house thing. I’ve got my crabs flairs transforming and chirps sounding pretty good.

i do off and on. i have a dns-5000 cd turntable. would like to get some technics and some real vinyl records to practice on. i do rap and RnB[/quote]

I’ve got a pair of technic SL1200’s and a pair of pioneer 800 CDJ’s and a pioneer 600 4 channel mixer and about 2000 records with everything from old skool, hard house, house, trance, funky house, drum n bass you name it i’ve been into it.
Are dns-5000 denon? what are they like? i was really tempted to buy the technic SLDZ1200 cos they look wicked but everyone told me not to bother cos they weren’t up to much.
If your already on CD’s then i’d say don’t both with vinyl, its dying of death. but if you have to, just buy one to scratch on and put the money you save into a good mixer, i’d say the pioneer 600 or the Allen & Heath Xone:32. The Allen & Heath has 4 filters for each channel which is really usefull (you can cut out all the music on a track and just leave the vocals to make cristal clear accappellas), but the pioneer has better beat-sync effects.

Not too bad. I know how hard it is to put on good weight. Keep lifting and eating as much as possible and it will come.

Although you’ve got a hell of a way to go, I’d say that’s some pretty decent progress… try not to listen to the flamers. Eat eat and eat some more!

[quote]ThePump wrote:
Although you’ve got a hell of a way to go, I’d say that’s some pretty decent progress… try not to listen to the flamers. Eat eat and eat some more![/quote]

After my dad (who is like 6’2 226) told me i will never gain any weight, co-workers and friends always heckling me about my younger brother being so much bigger than me i learned i have to ignore all the nay sayers that talk me down. i just put my nose to grind and do what i can little bit by little bit.

It looks like if you’re consistent with a good workout and plenty of protein in your diet, you’ll probably be pretty solid when you hit your 20s.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
It looks like if you’re consistent with a good workout and plenty of protein in your diet, you’ll probably be pretty solid when you hit your 20s.[/quote]

blah im 22 lmao!

once i get over this dumb shoulder injury i am going to keep a diet and training log…

This is maybe the most racist thread I’ve ever seen. To the op: eat,lift and rest. The rest takes care of itself.

racist?

I’m guessing he’s referring to the somewhat unnecessary “bling” and “balla” talk which may have merely been stirred up by the OP’s outfit in the “before” pic. But what do I know?

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
racist?[/quote]

It is pretty weird that white dudes get a black kid posting and immediately start in with the street stuff. You think anybody walks up to ronnie c. and makes such comments? No.

Probably because Ronnie Coleman is about as gangsta as Bryant Gumble.

[quote]USNS physique wrote:
It is pretty weird that white dudes get a black kid posting and immediately start in with the street stuff. You think anybody walks up to ronnie c. and makes such comments? No.[/quote]

I’m saying. When a young white guy posts his pic all the minorities should start posting “gee willikers” and “Gosh Beave” you look great!

OP, you have a good attitude as others have said keep eating and lifting heavy and it will come.

D

[quote]USNS physique wrote:
It is pretty weird that white dudes get a black kid posting and immediately start in with the street stuff. You think anybody walks up to ronnie c. and makes such comments? No.[/quote]

He’s shooting for a little bit of a G image. It aint because he’s black, check out the way he’s sitting on the car, the hat, or took or whatever. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. He’s just shootin for a bit of the G image.
Not to mention he’s sitting on what looks like a Volvo in fairly good condition. Not exactly an impala.

i think your on the right track don’t quit. never give up bro. never stop…